Thread: Jorge Masvidal Wears Trump Facemask At UFC 251 Arrival

Jorge Masvidal Wears Trump Facemask At UFC 251 Arrival

Kind of cool to see Masvidal standing up to the "woke" mob and showing his support for Trump!

read more https://www.insider.com/jorge-masvid...-island-2020-7

Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now that woke mob will be spending a lot of time attacking him for supporting Trump.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I dunno. Considering widespread opposition to masks among MAGA base, this could be potentially politically risky and could send out subliminal 'MAGA supporters muzzled' messaging in the name of safety/unity first narratives in media reporting:

You’re going to find this very strange, but I’m more of an anti-mask person,” Laura Howard told me last week, recounting the success of her business selling “Trump 2020” masks..
    https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ogether-289926

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Now that woke mob will be spending a lot of time attacking him for supporting Trump.
    I am so in the Usman camp but I won't be mad if Masvidal won. Did you by any chance hear what he said about the corona virus? It seems like he thinks its being overblown. That alone make me wanna root for him but I have too much money in Usman and he has to WIN

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I dunno. Considering widespread opposition to masks among MAGA base, this could be potentially politically risky and could send out subliminal 'MAGA supporters muzzled' messaging in the name of safety/unity first narratives in media reporting:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ogether-289926

im sure it facemasks are part of either the presiding gaming commission's rules or ufc fighter rules. he has no choice.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

This isn't the first time, Masvidal called out Colby Covington last year saying he was "fake MAGA" and was only doing it for attention, he said he supports Trump but doesn't make a big commotion about it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    I am so in the Usman camp but I won't be mad if Masvidal won. Did you by any chance hear what he said about the corona virus? It seems like he thinks its being overblown. That alone make me wanna root for him but I have too much money in Usman and he has to WIN
    Good to hear that hes smart enough to realize that the whole response to the coronavirus was completely overblown and unnecessary.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Sheesh. I must be one of the few people who follows the sport just for its own sake. Don't care about the politics of any fighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Sheesh. I must be one of the few people who follows the sport just for its own sake. Don't care about the politics of any fighter.
    People in general shouldn't care about the politics of any athlete. However once they start talking more and more about their beliefs, they start to lose their fanbase.

Calvin Coolidge

MMA fighters did a lot of good things during the riots trying to stop punks from destroying America & businesses

Probably the best collective response of any professional sports

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    MMA fighters did a lot of good things during the riots trying to stop punks from destroying America & businesses

Probably the best collective response of any professional sports
    Agreed. I know there is video of Jon Jones stopping some spray-painters in Albuquerque

President Donnell's Snowflake Nation, on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Masvidal is of Cuban heritage right?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-up-in-florida

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Kind of cool to see Masvidal standing up to the "woke" mob and showing his support for Trump!

read more https://www.insider.com/jorge-masvid...-island-2020-7

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Yes he’s Cuban, would imagine they will vote heavily for Trump as they know about abuses of Marxism & what’s going down in US today..

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Masvidal is of Cuban heritage right?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-up-in-florida

Correct

https://twitter.com/GamebredFighter/...97178675331076

https://twitter.com/GamebredFighter/...05502716968960
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ended up watching UFC 251 last night. I wish Masvidal would have had a full camp because he looked great early on but Usman just wore him out in the clinch. Masvidal is starting to get a little long in the tooth (35) so he'll have to beat at least 2 or so more ranked fighters to get back to a title shot again.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Ended up watching UFC 251 last night. I wish Masvidal would have had a full camp because he looked great early on but Usman just wore him out in the clinch. Masvidal is starting to get a little long in the tooth (35) so he'll have to beat at least 2 or so more ranked fighters to get back to a title shot again.
    He was training for a fight all along, but he had a 6 day 20 lb weight cut, should have been cutting a little earlier maybe.

Joe Rogan says he has respect for the clinch game, but a lot of fans don't like it. They call Usman Snoozeman and Khabib a crotch sniffer and say their fights are boring, they can't wait for them to retire. Khabib is gaining some respect, for his talents and also with the health problems and the recent passing of his father to COVID-19 related issues, but it was a tough road for him and he didn't pick up nearly as many fans as some other fighters would have with different fighting styles. People also don't really like Snoozeman's personality all that much.

Watch 5:30 - 6:10 AND 9:45 - End

Last edited by dannno; 07-12-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Mike Perry complaining about taxes (he also attacked some innocent people at a bar recently, he has some issues, but he is right on this one..)

He also just won a fight with his hot girlfriend as his only corner.. lol

9:40

9:30