Thread: Huma Abedin's Family Members Indicted By Federal Grand Jury

Huma Abedin's Family Members Indicted By Federal Grand Jury

Huma Abedin's Family Members Indicted By Federal Grand Jury

Hillary Clinton's deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin, is back in the news. Actually, she is only in the news now because of two of her family members, who have been indicted by a federal grand jury for conspiracy, wire fraud, and securities fraud.

The indictments against two of her first cousins, Omar Amanat and Irfan Amanat, were made available via the Justice Department's website. To view Omar's indictment, click here. To view Irfan's indictment, click here.

Abedin, Clinton and the State Department were mentioned in the indictments.

According to one of the allegations, the men encouraged Abedin to get help from the State Department. As a result, they received $1.2 million in federal grants.

“With the revelations of other suspicious activity at the State Department regarding [Hillary] Clinton’s tenure as the secretary of State, it seems a good time by all was had at taxpayers’ expense. The State Department was a great ‘piggy bank,'” said for criminal investigator Mary Jean (MJ) Bellson. “Were these suspects and State Department officials involved in peddling access to the Clinton’s State Department? I think the answer to that question is yes."

According to the Justice Department in July 2016, Omar, an associate of Kaleil Isaza Tuzman, the former Chairman and CEO of KITD, was charged with conspiring to manipulate the market in KITD shares with several men, and with conspiracy, wire fraud, and aiding and abetting investment adviser fraud for participating in a scheme to defraud investors in Stephen E. Maiden’s hedge fund regarding investments in Enable Invest Ltd., an investment fund affiliated with Amanat.

“What a tangled web Mr. Amanat tried to weave, when he allegedly conspired with others to devise a scheme to hide the significant losses and insolvency of the fund he controlled," said USPIS Inspector-in-Charge Philip R. Bartlett.

(Excerpt) Read more at
    http://thewashingtonstandard.com/huma-abedins-family-members-indicted-federal-grand-jury

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

I am confused . How does the state dept help these two guys get 1 1/4 million in grants and how did they lose it in the markets ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    And a wee bitty weiner it is.

WTF? Gwyneth Paltrow the most beautiful woman in the world? I see the Chromos at the Daily News are at it again.

If they want to meet the most beautiful woman in the world, all they need do is come knock at our front door. If course, getting them to leave would become a real problem.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Jan2017

Huma back in the Comey congressional Senate hearings today . . . Sen. Kennedy (R-LA) particular questions get Comey response "potentially criminal" for Huma more than Weiner

This thread needs to check its white-background privilege.

I have a right to view this thread using a black theme. Please fix.

Thanks.

Also - reported.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I do not understand why people have such a hard time understanding the Clintons do not hire or do business with people because they are really good at their jobs. The Clintons hire people who are useful to themselves. Where do you think the Clintons got all that foreign money flowing into the Clinton Foundation? This is old news, actually. The Clintons have used people forever.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    This thread needs to check its white-background privilege.

I have a right to view this thread using a black theme. Please fix.

Thanks.

Also - reported.
    I think you can chose a black theme in your settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I think you can chose a black theme in your settings.
    I am using the black theme. The problem is we have some people (Danke & Admins) that arent taking proper measures to make sure threads are readable in this black theme.

My rights are being violated every moment this remains unfixed.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

I am using the black theme. The problem is we have some people (Danke & Admins) that arent taking proper measures to make sure threads are readable in this black theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It is a font color problem with cut and paste that poster is inheriting . . . black themes must change color of links (blue) I'd guess as well (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    It is a font color problem with cut and paste that poster is inheriting . . . black themes must change color of links (blue) I'd guess as well (?)
    Yes, this. Thanks for helping to raise awareness of under privileged black themes.
    - Kim Kardashian

Texans sure are set in their ways.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Yes, this. Thanks for helping to raise awareness of under privileged black themes.
    Black Themes Matter
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Abedin, Clinton and the State Department were mentioned in the indictments.

According to one of the allegations, the men encouraged Abedin to get help from the State Department. As a result, they received $1.2 million in federal grants.
    Could you point out for me where these things appear in the indictment links that you provided? I can't seem to find either one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.