Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nurse Collapses on Live Television shortly after receiving COVID-19 VACCINE

Nurse Collapses on Live Television shortly after receiving COVID-19 VACCINE

Meghan Rose
    9 hrs ·
    CCU Manager passes out mid-live broadcast after receiving the COVE idD Vackseen

Here is the video of her getting vacks- in-ayted for the nay-sayers (timestamp 5:15)👉
    https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...02582&sfnsn=mo

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder how many times this will have to happen before health care workers start say no to this?

Nothing to see here folks.

Now go get your poison jab comrade.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I wonder how many times this will have to happen before health care workers start say no to this?
    https://acu2020.org/english-versions/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

She took one for the team!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Wouldn't it be great if this happened to Clinton, Bush, and Obama when they get the vaccination on live television, even though it won't be the actual vaccine and the syringes will be filled with saline?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

One of the nurses passed out about ten minutes after taking the vaccine. She told us this is not an uncommon reaction for her.

https://www.twitter.com/MFHootsWRCB/...57210301964288

Not many people buying the explanation. First question that comes to mind is if she has had this reaction in the past, why would she take it on live TV and then give a speech?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If they all got the VAX, why still wear a mask?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Not many people buying the explanation. First question that comes to mind is if she has had this reaction in the past, why would she take it on live TV and then give a speech?
    I also don't really see how a vaccine could give a reaction this fast.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    It could happen with a severe allergic reaction. But in that case she would probably be struggling to breath, and she would need emergency treatment. They couldn't explain it away as a mere fainting spell.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

How the Game Will Be Played

When it comes to this fake pandemic, the mainstream narrative will continue to label "COVID-19" as the cause of deaths, no matter the main cause of the death.

But when it comes to vaccines, everything else but the vaccine will be the cause of the adverse effects from them.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

I wouldn't be surprised if it was though i remember reading a article about a participant who got their second dose needed immediate medical assistance.

My mother died in my arms in under one minute of having a flu shot.

They are already saying NO..

but the media is not reporting that..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post

Meghan Rose
    9 hrs ·
    CCU Manager passes out mid-live broadcast after receiving the COVE idD Vackseen

Here is the video of her getting vacks- in-ayted for the nay-sayers (timestamp 5:15)��
    https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...02582&sfnsn=mo
    Well..that went well.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    When it comes to this fake pandemic, the mainstream narrative will continue to label "COVID-19" as the cause of deaths, no matter the main cause of the death.

But when it comes to vaccines, everything else but the vaccine will be the cause of the adverse effects from them.
    Sums it up well.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

One of the nurses passed out about ten minutes after taking the vaccine. She told us this is not an uncommon reaction for her.

Already blaming the victim.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

My mother died in my arms in under one minute of having a flu shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if this happened to Clinton, Bush, and Obama when they get the vaccination on live television, even though it won't be the actual vaccine and the syringes will be filled with saline?
    You mean like Obama drinking Flint water?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You mean like Obama drinking Flint water?

Yep. This is the exact video I posted when I first heard the news of him saying he'll get the vaccination.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...95549144068101
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Proof that Tiffany Dover is still alive:

But just to troll the tin foil hat gang, she changed where she parts her hair, shortened up her necklace, didn't remove her mask, etc.

More:
    http://www.renegadetribune.com/was-t...y-the-vaccine/
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post

But just to troll the tin foil hat gang, she changed where she parts her hair, shortened up her necklace, didn't remove her mask, etc.

More:
    When a spook account (YOU, and there are several more here that recently came out of 'sleep' mode), doesn't post for 4 years and then starts a flurry of posting several months ago almost all Covid related and starts throwing around phrases like "tin foil hat gang" it only peaks my interest. Honestly, before I saw your post, I wasn't even curious about the fate of this women. Thanks for the heads up Spooky!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    When a spook account (YOU....
    Spook account? That's a first.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I read she was supposedly on vacation according to her family. But apparently not. She is at work.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Bump. Still no word from Tiffany Dover.

H.L. Mencken

Bump. Still no word from Tiffany Dover.
    Yeah when I first watched the original video, I immediately pegged her as an actor and this was a staged event. Her taking time to spell her name out, freshly dyed and cut hair, makeup done... But as time has gone on and no word whatsoever from her or any family, if this was staged she'd be on tv live saying 'no you nutjobs here I am' It truly does look like this lady was very proud to be able to show how safe this vaccine is, and she paid the ultimate price for it.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Tiffany?

H.L. Mencken

More:
    I don't recall anyone ever claiming that she died.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I don't recall anyone ever claiming that she died.
    She's apparently gone AWOL. Some speculate she's dead. Some think she's in a coma or has Bell's Palsy. Some say she was a crisis actor. Some say she's just on vacation. Some say she's at work -- But the hospital got a colleague to pose as her for proof.

H.L. Mencken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast