Thread: LGBT School K-12

LGBT School K-12

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/grou...171414115.html

A first-of-its-kind private school in Georgia aimed at attracting lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth and teachers is being established in Atlanta for students who feel bullied or not accepted in traditional schools

Pride School Atlanta is a k-12 institution designed to be an alternative for LGBT students, though the school is open to any student who believes they’re not getting the support they need for “being different,” says Pride School founder Christian Zsilavetz.

“Kids have full permission to be themselves — as well as educators. Where there’s no wondering, ‘Is this teacher going to be a person for me to be myself with?’” said Zsilavetz, who is transgender and a veteran teacher with nearly 25 years of experience. “This is a place where they (students) can just open up and be the best person they can be.”

Pride School will initially operate out of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta church and is expected to open by September 2016. Tuition will be around $13,000, though Zsilavetz says financial assistance is available for students who need it.

It is part of a small but growing group of schools popping up nationally geared toward educating LGBT youth, who feel disenfranchised from public education. Pride School would be the first of its kind in the Southeast and, according to gay rights advocates, a significant development for the LGBT movement.

Cont.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tuition will be around $13,000
    Is that a competitive rate for private school these days? Seems kinda high

I'll bet if you put the money toward, say, a really nice sports car when they turned 16 the bullying might not be so bad afterall. Would still have $ leftover for college. And designer clothing for you chosen gender.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

I'll bet if you put the money toward, say, a really nice sports car when they turned 16 the bullying might not be so bad afterall. Would still have $ leftover for college. And designer clothing for you chosen gender.
    I think only the leisurely rich actually fall for this.

I wondered about that too. Maybe in Atlanta.

I found this link with information for schools in my area...it's 2 years old and includes private, public, and parochial schools.
    http://www.bestofneworleans.com/gamb...nt?oid=2410327

$#@!ing mysoginerds forgot about the Q+ at the end of LGBT, this is an obvious scam written and delivered by the Patriarchy. I bet they don't even have otherkin bathrooms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

At least they are honest about what they plan to teach. Government schools are already strongly heterophobic.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Kindergarten?

What. The. Hell.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Segregation in this context seems really dumb.

Sexuality as a basis for education also seems dumb, especially when you're talking about little kids in kindergarten-grade school who haven't even developed, let alone come to understand, sexuality in any meaningful way.

I could maybe see the point of a private high school for them, maybe. But I don't at all see the point in this.
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If there's a market for it, let them have their school. At least they did that instead of lobbying the government to teach their curriculum to public school kids.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Kindergarten?

What. The. Hell.
    Well, it naturally follows from the idea that people are born gay.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Well, it naturally follows from the idea that people are born gay.
    I don't get it though

Don't sexual feelings, hormones, urges, etc not kick in until puberty

How is someone attracted to any sex.. Let alone the same sex... When they are in kindergarten..... This just baffles me

I mean, until I was 12 I thought girls had cooties. Now today, I'm as straight as an arrow and very much attracted to the finer sex. But to think a kindergartener boy dreams about being with another boy... Just baffles me. When I was that age, I only fantasized about going outside to play or ride my bike

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Cont.
    I'm sure it will be.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Al-Quaeda is not wrong about everything.

It is a private institution, so if this is the business they wish to operate, they do have that freedom, and there shouldn't be anything stopping them from doing so. It is really no different then if there were to be an all male, all female, all white, all black, all Asian, Catholic, etc. private school. And if the students do just as well as or better than they would have if they attended a non-segregated school, it definitely must be a good educational practice.
    Last edited by Sylveon; 01-30-2016 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylveon View Post
    It is a private institution, so if this is the business they wish to operate, they do have that freedom, and there shouldn't be anything stopping them from doing so. It is really no different then if there were to be an all male, all female, all white, all black, all Asian, Catholic, etc. private school. And if the students do just as well as or better than they would have if they attended a non-segregated school, it definitely mst be a good educational practice.
    Silence, brony.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears