Thread: CNN - Every white person has a racist virus in their brain

Exclamation CNN - Every white person has a racist virus in their brain

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Once again CNN is trying to race bait and with their usual Van Jones not surprising. Shameful and disgusting by CNN.

Meanwhile in some American City.

Source

Every race-obsessed person has a mental illness that is damging to our entire country.
    This illness needs to be recognized and called out.
    Cure now!

Don't worry, there's a vaccine for that.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Enough is enough...I am no longer listening to any plaintive pleas of "can't we all just get along", I am no longer entertaining the goofy conspiracy theories that the "right" adores so much, I longer care if Soros or Gates or the Easter $#@!ing Bunny is pulling a million strings of a million puppets.

War is declared...when I and my children are to be looked at as viral zombies...this is the rhetoric of coming genocide.

Am I making myself clear?

This is not hyperbole, this is fact...when the ethnic Marxists and Jacobins come to power they will kill you.

Whoever is left will be rounded up and placed in reservations.

Stupid weak white people have done this to themselves.

Those of us left had better pull our heads out of our collective asses and separate, NOW.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-30-2020 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    His free to leave America to south Africa. After all he does seem to have a book on Nelson Mandela. To bad Van Jones never talks about white minorities injustices in South Africa.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But it causes lead poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    CNN wants a race war!
    They have being wanting this since GW Bush but for whatever reason they ducked out while he was president. Maybe Trump should indeed revoke the license of CNN. This is no longer about journalism nor activism.

CNN is inciting violence and genocide, these people are absolutely sick. How isn't this like screaming fire in crowded theater?

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    CNN is inciting violence and genocide, these people are absolutely sick. How isn't this like screaming fire in crowded theater?
    CNN is indeed trying to incite violence towards whites how do they think this will succeed?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Enough is enough...I am no longer listening to any plaintive pleas of "can't we all just get along", I am no longer entertaining the goofy conspiracy theories that the "right" adores so much, I longer care if Soros or Gates or the Easter $#@!ing Bunny is pulling a million strings of a million puppets.

War is declared...when I and my children are to be looked at as viral zombies...this is the rhetoric of coming genocide.

Am I making myself clear?

This is not hyperbole, this is fact...when the ethnic Marxists and Jacobins come to power they will kill you.

Whoever is left will be rounded up and placed in reservations.

Stupid weak white people have done this to themselves.

Those of us left had better pull our heads out of our collective asses and separate, NOW.
    What is an "ethnic Marxist" or "ethnic Jacobins"? (Honest question - trying to understand.)
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Is it wrong that I find it satisfying that CNN had their headquarters attacked by the very people they champion?

The left may be losing control of their ignorant masses.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Is it wrong that I find it satisfying that CNN had their headquarters attacked by the very people they champion?

The left may be losing control of their ignorant masses.
    CNN, the Liberals had just lost the plot for this year election and they lost their message. All this video does is nothing more then sends nothing more then more hatred.

Define white person. What you see is not always what you get.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    What is an "ethnic Marxist" or "ethnic Jacobins"? (Honest question - trying to understand.)
    I explained in another post in your thread.

Simply it is this:

Marxist theory is based on continual struggle driven by class warfare, that the man in the top hat is keeping you down.

Marxists have abandoned that concept as unworkable: everybody wants shiny things, and if the society they seek to overthrow is already awash in shiny things, then it becomes a pointless gesture.

They have pivoted the concept to one of ethnic struggle as opposed class struggle.

It's not the man in the suit, it's the man with that skin color who is your oppressor and must be stamped out.

Thus "Ethnic Jacobins and Bolsheviks".

I explained in another post in your thread.

Simply it is this:

Marxist theory is based on continual struggle driven by class warfare, that the man in the top hat is keeping you down.

Marxists have abandoned that concept as unworkable: everybody wants shiny things, and if the society they seek to overthrow is already awash in shiny things, then it becomes a pointless gesture.

They have pivoted the concept to one of ethnic struggle as opposed class struggle.

It's not the man in the suit, it's the man with that skin color who is your oppressor and must be stamped out.

Thus "Ethnic Jacobins and Bolsheviks".
    OK, got it. I understand "Ethnic Jacobins and Bolsheviks" better, because "Marixism" is a political philosophy, and "ethnic" has to do with race. I had not seen "ethnic" ever used before as an adjective to "Marxism."

Thanks.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    OK, got it. I understand "Ethnic Jacobins and Bolsheviks" better, because "Marixism" is a political philosophy, and "ethnic" has to do with race. I had not seen "ethnic" ever used before as an adjective to "Marxism."

Thanks.
    Sorry, don't mean to confuse...I use the term "ethnic" only because "race" is also used as Marxist terminology...there is no such thing as race, biologically, between human beings.

Any human being can reproduce fertile offspring with any other human being on the planet.

There are, however, marked ethic differences.

Sorry, don't mean to confuse...I use the term "ethnic" only because "race" is also used as Marxist terminology...there is no such thing as race, biologically, between human beings.

Any human being can reproduce fertile offspring with any other human being on the planet.

There are, however, marked ethic differences.
    Agreed. The "race" philosophy was born out of the eugenics movement in the early 1900s in the U.S., and they apparently tried to use it to control the world in WWII. But from what I understand about the history of WWII, is that Hitler was an American puppet put into place by the eugenics Globalists, mostly as a way to stop Bolshevik expansion, and try to gain control over the entire world (One World Order.) If not for General Smedley Butler, they might have succeeded in taking over the U.S.

Everything happening today is mostly a continuation of this....
    Last edited by Created4; 05-30-2020 at 01:22 PM.

This is just CNN trying to destroy decades of progress toward the goal of people seeing skin color as only skin deep. If one race carries a "virus", then the concept that we are all the same inside is destroyed.

It's about time blacks started attacking CNN. CNN is attacking them, trying to roll back a century of gains they have made, and on track to make equality impossible just as it came within reach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    This is just CNN trying to destroy decades of progress toward the goal of people seeing skin color as only skin deep. If one race carries a "virus", then the concept that we are all the same inside is destroyed.

It's about time blacks started attacking CNN. CNN is attacking them, trying to roll back a century of gains they have made, and on track to make equality impossible just as it came within reach.

This Statement by CNN is completely out of touch.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 05-30-2020 at 06:16 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jones must be a firm believer that only white people can be racist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Jones must be a firm believer that only white people can be racist.
    Must be reading his scripts from his bosses.

Beat me to it..

honestly first thought.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom