Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PREPARE FOR WAR

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    I am totally serious.

If you only have 2 hands, you can only shoot 2 guns at a time.
    Jesse James would ride into a fight with 6 guns on him. When he ran out of bullets with two, he would drop them and pull out two more. That effectively gave him 36 bullets to work with . Pretty effective strategy. Also in any armed conflict there is the possibility of picking up recruits who didn't prepare. When the Chinese fought us in North Korea that had an oversupply of people and an under supply of guns. So the second wave would pick up the dropped off guns from the dead soldiers of the first wave. But that's not the most efficient way to do things.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Oh, okay. I see that you're not a serious person. Good day.
    where's the lie?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I have hammers.

I have wrenches.

I have screwdrivers.

I have punches.

I have power tools.

I have torches and welders and cutting devices.

I only have two hands.

All my guns serve different purposes, just like my tools, which only use two hands.

Go back and tell your Bolshevik buddies to call off the heat, the violence, the rioting, and the calls to exterminate me and family.

Until that, go and $#@! yourself, for coming around here and telling me to "stand down".

That ship has sailed $#@!.
    With all those tools, forget getting more guns and build a few of these.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Jesse James would ride into a fight with 6 guns on him. When he ran out of bullets with two, he would drop them and pull out two more. That effectively gave him 36 bullets to work with . Pretty effective strategy. Also in any armed conflict there is the possibility of picking up recruits who didn't prepare. When the Chinese fought us in North Korea that had an oversupply of people and an under supply of guns. So the second wave would pick up the dropped off guns from the dead soldiers of the first wave. But that's not the most efficient way to do things.
    if you want more people armed, the effective strategy is have more people armed and trained, not have extra guns for people who don't have them and/or don't know them.

if your argument here in response is "well even a gun in an untrained hand is better than no gun in a trained hand" then you're admitted guns matter and guns kill better than non-guns. (which isn't the dispute right now, but fun to hear)

my point about "too many guns" is, there's no armed conflict or war coming, on any normal day you only need and are likely to use 1-2 different guns for hunting and practice. if that's not sufficient, it would suggest you bought your guns with the intention of putting them to use in the scenarios you're imagining, therefore lack of such a domestic war is what's making one feel their guns were bought for nothing.

Why do you think Lil Wayne came out for Trump?
    because in the last month of his desperate attempts to win more people, he unleashed a Platinum Plan, which was ultimately buried by the publicity of him getting COVID.

Platinum Plan is plagiarized from liberal leftists, on any other day, Republicans would call it "pandering" and "race baiting" and "identity politics" and "reverse discrimination". But when Republicans do it, it's "equality" and "good idea"

if you want more people armed, the effective strategy is have more people armed and trained, not have extra guns for people who don't have them and/or don't know them.
    Project Appleseed trains people in a weekend. See: https://appleseedinfo.org/ Basic combat training for the U.S. Army is only 9 weeks and much of that is physical conditioning.

if your argument here in response is "well even a gun in an untrained hand is better than no gun in a trained hand" then you're admitted guns matter and guns kill better than non-guns. (which isn't the dispute right now, but fun to hear)
    Nobody ever disputed that guns kill better than non-guns. The argument is that if a killer has a gun and nobody else does then everybody in the building is a target. Look at what happened with the Virginia Tech shooter who was armed with to handguns, not those scary "assault rifles" you and your ilk worry about, and how he killed 30 people. Compare that to what happened at the Law School Of The Appalachians. There a disgruntled African immigrant, mad about his grades, tried to go on a shooting rampage and but was only able to kill three people because two other law students went to their car and got their guns. He surrendered without being killed. Had they been allowed to carry on campus he might not have been able to even kill two people. And note I only bring up his ethnicity because it's not just white folks that go nuts and do mass school shootings, though they are often the culprit. (Come to think of it, the VA tech shooter was Asian). Anyway, here are the links to both shootings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appala...f_Law_shooting

my point about "too many guns" is, there's no armed conflict or war coming, on any normal day you only need and are likely to use 1-2 different guns for hunting and practice. if that's not sufficient, it would suggest you bought your guns with the intention of putting them to use in the scenarios you're imagining, therefore lack of such a domestic war is what's making one feel their guns were bought for nothing.
    If there is no war coming, and I don't think there is either, then why are you worried about people with "too many guns?" Like you said, they can only shoot at most two at a time. So there's not reason for them not to have 10 or 20 or even 100 if they want one. There will only be war if leftest decide "People don't need more than 2 guns so we're going to come confiscate the 'excess' guns." Then there will be war. But I don't think that will happen. I don't think your side is that stupid. I could be wrong.

one purpose per gun? or one gun per purpose?
    Both.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

because in the last month of his desperate attempts to win more people, he unleashed a Platinum Plan, which was ultimately buried by the publicity of him getting COVID.

Platinum Plan is plagiarized from liberal leftists, on any other day, Republicans would call it "pandering" and "race baiting" and "identity politics" and "reverse discrimination". But when Republicans do it, it's "equality" and "good idea"
    *cough* Bvllshyt *cough*

The liberal leftist had 8 years under Obama to actually do something for black folks. Obama didn't even forgive the HBCU debt left over from Hurricane Katrina. Trump did. When Biden passed laws disproportionately putting black men in prison for longer sentences that was called "Taking care of inner city crime." Trump let 3,000 of those men out in one day from the first step act and Trump's the racist. Trump pushed through permanent funding of HBCUs last year. I will agree with one thing. Trump really isn't a conservative. But Biden and Harris aren't really liberals. They are snake oil salesmen. Trump may be a used car salesman but at least he delivered the car.

With all those tools, forget getting more guns and build a few of these.

orange dumpster firepower. i like it.

I will agree with one thing. Trump really isn't a conservative. But Biden and Harris aren't really liberals. They are snake oil salesmen. Trump may be a used car salesman but at least he delivered the car.
    I'll take that.

Forgiving loans definitely isn't a conservative thing to do. But doing so doesn't mean you're not racist (or can't be).

Biden's legislation was decades ago and he's actively denounced it (if Republicans want to oppose those rules today. be my f-in guest!)

Schrodinger's Biden : a radical leftist that wants rioting and burning, while at the same time a law and order guy who wrote laws to hurt and criminalize black people.

Trump let 3,000 of those men out in one day from the first step act and Trump's the racist.

if a liberal did this, you'd complain "he only wants them to vote for him". and sounds like you're happily applauding him for it.
    Last edited by PRB; 11-06-2020 at 10:12 AM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I sure look forward to 4 more years of PRBs vomit after unintentionally reading Swordsmyth's drivel for the last 4. I can picture one clocking out while the other is clocking in. Slithering past each other with their little greasy smiles in their skinny jeans looking at their phones thinking of new ways to douche up forum threads. Starbucks in hands, of course...

We have arrived.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

I'll take that.

Forgiving loans definitely isn't a conservative thing to do. But doing so doesn't mean you're not racist (or can't be).
    In his off the record interview with Bob Woodward, Trump said he believed there was such a thing as systemic racism. He's not a racist. He just played to them on TV.

Biden's legislation was decades ago and he's actively denounced it (if Republicans want to oppose those rules today. be my f-in guest!)

Schrodinger's Biden : a radical leftist that wants rioting and burning, while at the same time a law and order guy who wrote laws to hurt and criminalize black people.
    Biden didn't denounce the 1994 crime bill until a month ago. And since he is now only semi-coherent who knows if he really meant that or was reading from a teleprompter. Here is the coherent Biden just 4 years ago defending his actions on the crime bill.

Here's Cory Booker smashing Joe Biden on his crime bills PLURAL.

Even left leaning sites like "The Hill" noted that Trump crushed Biden in the second debate on the issue of criminal justice reform.

And Biden did compare inner city youth to "predators" the same way Hillary called them "super predators."

But Joe Biden's racism doesn't end there. What about his "If you haven't decided to vote for me over Trump you ain't black" comment? To hell with him and if you support him in saying that to hell with you too! No pasty ass white man has the right to tell me who I can and can't vote for. No low class white woman comedian like Chelsea Handler, who promised sexual favors for votes for votes and went topless on YouTube (why didn't she get banned for that?) stumping for votes has a right to tell me who I can and can't vote for.

And what prompted Biden's racist "You ain't black" comment? A left wing democratic radio host asking him to come back on the show to talk about what he would do for the black community!

Biden's racist ass also recently asked a black interviewer if he was on drugs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyq55Nzm4sg

That's not "decades" ago! That was was just few months ago! If you voted for Biden you voted for a racist! I voted for Jo Jorgenson, but Trump is far LESS racist than Biden. Past, present and future.

And let's talk about Kamala Harris. Not only did her office support prison slave labor, not only did she deny DNA evidence for a possibly innocent black man on death row, she also declined to support a bill in California for state level investigations of police shootings AND THEN SHE LIED ABOUT IT!

if a liberal did this, you'd complain "he only wants them to vote for him". and sounds like you're happily applauding him for it. [/COLOR]
    You are really not very bright are you? Undoing the Clinton / Biden crime bill is one of the few things Obama got right. The other is the Iran nuclear deal. I'm not a partisan hack like you are. But like Louis Farrakhan, when Obama did wrong, like participating in the murder of Ghaddafi, I opposed that.

where's the lie?
    I didn't say you lied. I said you're not a serious person, at least not within the context of this discussion.

I don't need to explain this to you. And you know that. So let's not waste each other's time.

Further evidence. Unserious, or unintelligent.

I suppose it's also possible you know nothing about firearms.

In his off the record interview with Bob Woodward, Trump said he believed there was such a thing as systemic racism. He's not a racist. He just played to them on TV.

Biden didn't denounce the 1994 crime bill until a month ago. And since he is now only semi-coherent who knows if he really meant that or was reading from a teleprompter. Here is the coherent Biden just 4 years ago defending his actions on the crime bill.

Here's Cory Booker smashing Joe Biden on his crime bills PLURAL.

Even left leaning sites like "The Hill" noted that Trump crushed Biden in the second debate on the issue of criminal justice reform.

And Biden did compare inner city youth to "predators" the same way Hillary called them "super predators."

But Joe Biden's racism doesn't end there. What about his "If you haven't decided to vote for me over Trump you ain't black" comment? To hell with him and if you support him in saying that to hell with you too! No pasty ass white man has the right to tell me who I can and can't vote for. No low class white woman comedian like Chelsea Handler, who promised sexual favors for votes for votes and went topless on YouTube (why didn't she get banned for that?) stumping for votes has a right to tell me who I can and can't vote for.

And what prompted Biden's racist "You ain't black" comment? A left wing democratic radio host asking him to come back on the show to talk about what he would do for the black community!

Biden's racist ass also recently asked a black interviewer if he was on drugs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyq55Nzm4sg

That's not "decades" ago! That was was just few months ago! If you voted for Biden you voted for a racist! I voted for Jo Jorgenson, but Trump is far LESS racist than Biden. Past, present and future.

And let's talk about Kamala Harris. Not only did her office support prison slave labor, not only did she deny DNA evidence for a possibly innocent black man on death row, she also declined to support a bill in California for state level investigations of police shootings AND THEN SHE LIED ABOUT IT!

You are really not very bright are you? Undoing the Clinton / Biden crime bill is one of the few things Obama got right. The other is the Iran nuclear deal. I'm not a partisan hack like you are. But like Louis Farrakhan, when Obama did wrong, like participating in the murder of Ghaddafi, I opposed that.

Disclaimer : you didn't say he's pro-black and I didn't say he's racist, but here's another short list of facts. Pretty sure they matter a f- lot more than 3,000 people freed.

"Well, some of y’all didn’t do your homework—they didn’t do their homework, so let me tell you just a little bit of research, not just about him personally, but also some of his policies.

Perhaps before they went and sat at this table, they should have done their homework. ‘Cause if they had done their homework, they would have known that President Trump has ramped up mass incarceration by instructing Attorney General Jeff Sessions to revitalize the war on drugs.

They would have known that of the 87 picks for federal judges, 85 have been white, and just one has been black, and one has been Hispanic.

They would have known that President Trump supported the Department of Justice engaging in unlawful voter purges, making it difficult for blacks to go and vote.

They would have known that Trump is ending protection for predatory lenders, which disproportionately harm(s) black people.

They would have known that he is ignoring the affordable housing crisis by ordering HUD to triple the rents of poor tenants in public housing, which mostly affect black people—do your homework.

They would have known that he is proposing cutting two hundred billion dollars over the next ten years from supplemental nutrition assistance programs, that will bring more hunger in black and brown communities.

They would have known that Trump is worsening the health of black communities by environmental deregulation, which disproportionally harms black people through exposure to pollution."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ional-must-see

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I sure look forward to 4 more years of PRBs vomit after unintentionally reading Swordsmyth's drivel for the last 4. I can picture one clocking out while the other is clocking in. Slithering past each other with their little greasy smiles in their skinny jeans looking at their phones thinking of new ways to douche up forum threads. Starbucks in hands, of course...

We have arrived.

Amen, brother. I'd +rep you if I could.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post

We have arrived.
    we only drink starbucks during halloween season, normally we drink monster.

we only drink starbucks during halloween season, normally we drink monster.
    And the more you post,,the less problem I will have going to War against you and your kind.

keep inviting me
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And the more you post,,the less problem I will have going to War against you and your kind.

keep inviting me
    what do you mean by going to war?

what do you mean by going to war?

war

/wôr/

noun
    noun: war; plural noun: wars

a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

war

/wôr/

noun
    noun: war; plural noun: wars

a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.
    you want to use violence against me and my kind? that's cute.

nice attempt at deflection,,but the violence is already ongoing,,and not initiated by me.

You are simply inviting me to respond..

and I am losing my inclination to refrain.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

nice attempt at deflection,,but the violence is already ongoing,,and not initiated by me.
    where?

Disclaimer : you didn't say he's pro-black and I didn't say he's racist, but here's another short list of facts. Pretty sure they matter a f- lot more than 3,000 people freed.

"Well, some of y’all didn’t do your homework—they didn’t do their homework, so let me tell you just a little bit of research, not just about him personally, but also some of his policies.

Perhaps before they went and sat at this table, they should have done their homework. ‘Cause if they had done their homework, they would have known that President Trump has ramped up mass incarceration by instructing Attorney General Jeff Sessions to revitalize the war on drugs.

They would have known that of the 87 picks for federal judges, 85 have been white, and just one has been black, and one has been Hispanic.

They would have known that President Trump supported the Department of Justice engaging in unlawful voter purges, making it difficult for blacks to go and vote.

They would have known that Trump is ending protection for predatory lenders, which disproportionately harm(s) black people.

They would have known that he is ignoring the affordable housing crisis by ordering HUD to triple the rents of poor tenants in public housing, which mostly affect black people—do your homework.

They would have known that he is proposing cutting two hundred billion dollars over the next ten years from supplemental nutrition assistance programs, that will bring more hunger in black and brown communities.

They would have known that Trump is worsening the health of black communities by environmental deregulation, which disproportionally harms black people through exposure to pollution."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ional-must-see
    LOL. @ your lame attempt at virtue signalling.

1) Did you know that the "rethink the police" argument that liberals are pushing (and I agree with) has led to fewer black police officers in certain situations?

https://apnews.com/article/f00a45f36...e5e1cae5239f85

Along with the switch to community policing came a reliance on high-tech, city-wide surveillance, more patrols, and younger, cheaper, less diverse officers who often aren’t from Camden. Their average age today is 26.

So I don't give a flip about how many black or Hispanic judges got appointed. Some of the worst miscarriages of justice I've seen in the courtroom came at the hands of a black judge at the expense of a black man. And yes these were "liberal democratic" judges.

2) "Unlawful voter purges?" You mean purges of people who were born in the 1800s from the voter roles? Miss me with that nonsense! If you are 150 years old and actually still alive then I'm sure you can get ut back on.

3) I gotta actually quote you on this one.

Why the hell do you want predatory lenders protected? Predatory lenders should be in prison. Yes Obama did protect predatory lenders and he bailed them out. I know for a fact that when Obama was president Chase was straight up stealing black people's property, in some cases putting fake mortgages on homes that were already paid off. And you want to protect those banksters? You think protecting predatory lenders is helpful to the black community? What's next? Protecting sexual predators in the name of saving women and children?

4) Another place I need to quote:

LOL. Black home ownership went up during Trump. Do your homework indeed. And this is from MSN which is an anti-Trump platform.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...up/ar-BB19aNDP

4) Another place to quote your stupidity.

Many black people are done with being dependent on handouts! That said even during COVID-19 some food banks are having to throw away food because they've gotten more food donations than they can handle. And Obama getting more people addicted to food stamps is no feather in his cap.

Go back and listen to Ice Cube. The black community is done with subsistence assistance. Access to capital is where it's at baby!

5) More nonsense from you:

They would have known that Trump is worsening the health of black communities by environmental deregulation, which disproportionally harms black people through exposure to pollution.

LOL. You mean like pulling us out of the Paris accords so that CO2 isn't being falsely labeled a pollutant?

And you got your crap from DailyKos. Sorry white boy. Black people are done being your cats paw.

Take your "Green New Deal" and shove it where the sun don't shine. The socialist AOC admitted that FDR's New Deal screwed over black folks. Only a fool would think the "Green New Deal" would be any better. They don't manufacture solar panels in Harlem. That reminds me. What happened Obama's Solyndra initiative? Oh yet, turns out it was a complete scam.

https://fortune.com/2015/08/27/remem...yndra-mistake/

Solyndra scammed the country out of over $500 million! Meanwhile you want to brag about Obama putting more black people on food stamps? Screw you!

Access to capital is where it's at baby!
    I would agree access to capital is one of the most superior methods of increasing equality, but what does that have to do with Trump?

Meanwhile you want to brag about Obama putting more black people on food stamps? Screw you!
    nobody is forced to get them, people take what's allowed. if people want them they should get them.

You are simply inviting me to respond..

and I am losing my inclination to refrain.
    where?
    Here.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here.

what does that have to do with "me and my kind"?

I would agree access to capital is one of the most superior methods of increasing equality, but what does that have to do with Trump?
    The Platinum Plan.

https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-...al-version.pdf

Opportunity Zones

https://www.irs.gov/credits-deductio...sked-questions

Even left wing blacks like T.I. and Charlamagne tha God know the truth about the capital Trump was giving the black community access to.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...n-capitol-hill

Meanwhile Biden wouldn't even talk to Ice Cube until after the election. We'll see what his fake ass does. That is if he can remember where he is.

nobody is forced to get them, people take what's allowed. if people want them they should get them.
    I think drugs should be legalized but I hate drug pushers. I also hate poverty pimps. (Obama). People should be giving opportunities. Not handouts. When Obama was president he paid white liberal racists (kinda like you) to go around to black events and tell black people "Do you know you might qualify for food stamps?" As if the folks who actually needed them were too dumb to know that!

what does that have to do with "me and my kind"?
    Nice dishonest deflection. @pcosmar said "but the violence is already ongoing,,and not initiated by me." You lied and said he wanted violence against "you and your kind." He never said that. He pointed out that other people, and I'll say it ON THE LEFT have initiated violence.

Now, have you called that violence out and denounced it?

Here's a real hero.

After this speech he got kicked out of the democratic party. I wonder why?

I doubt that he wants to use violence against a mentally ill Kid.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast