Thread: THE KALERGI PLAN: THE REAL REASON THAT THE EUROPEAN UNION IS SO HOSTILE TO DONALD TRUMP

THE KALERGI PLAN: THE REAL REASON THAT THE EUROPEAN UNION IS SO HOSTILE TO DONALD TRUMP

One of the intellectual founding fathers of the European Union, the Austrian diplomat and Freemason Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi outlined his plans for the overall future implications of the EU in his book ‘Practical Idealism’. Looking back at this text many years after it was initially penned by Kalergi it is interesting to note how many of his peculiar and often disturbing plans might be coming to fruition in contemporary Europe.

THE KALERGI PLAN

Kalergi described his dreams for a One World Government with its foundations in the European Union. He hoped that the European project would go on to become the blueprint for a society run entirely by the global elite over a completely powerless population. He wrote that he wished to see the end of national sovereignty and self-determination and he believed that nationalism, and indeed the very concept of nations, could be demolished through multi-culturalism. He wrote that a society that was racially and ethnically diverse was one which was easily controllable by the political elite.

According to Kalegri, a diverse and multi-cultural people were easy to control as they had no common identity to rally behind in the event of a political crisis. In addition to that, a diverse population would be easy to conquer by the means of divide and rule. The newly arrived immigrants would be pitted against the native people with both sides believing that they were a persecuted minority languishing under a system of law that was rigged against their favour.

Over the years, the European Union has gradually eroded aspects of national sovereignty for nation states, often making national law subordinate to that decided by unelected figures at the head of the international organisation. There has also been a concerted attempt to chip away at nationalist sentiments and nation-orientated social projects by such policy decisions as freedom of movement and Angela Merkel’s open door policy towards Syrian refugees.

While Kalergi’s text might seem to be a relic of a more authoritarian and intellectually warped era, it is notable that he is still celebrated and honoured among key members of the European Union today. The Kalergi prize, otherwise known as the Charlemagne Prize, was created in his honour to be awarded to European figures who have helped to promote his plan. Among those awarded this prize in recent years are Angela Merkel, Herman Van Rompuy (the former Prime Minister of Belgium and first President of the European Council) and Pope Francis.

The fact that Kalergi is still apparently alive in the minds of many prominent Europeans has led to the suggestion that this is what lies at the obvious antipathy towards the president-elect Donald Trump by European leaders. Kalergi hoped that the United States would be the next region to fall under the One World Government he envisaged and perhaps many people still nourished that dream until his shock election last year. Trump has proven himself to be openly hostile to the idea of multiculturalism and further immigration to the United States, in stark contrast to any of his recent predecessors. He has also preached an isolationist foreign policy and appears to be drawing the lines of the classic nation state in much darker shades than previous presidents. Perhaps it is the case that he is seen as a potential fly in the ointment when it comes to pursuing Kalergi’s bizarre plan for world domination.

READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/the_kale...d_trump/131637
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The last two European wars killed 78 million people. Between 1914-1918, over two million German soldiers were were annihilated by heavy artillery. In modern American terms, that would be nine and a half million. Between 1939-1945, five and half million German soldiers were similarly slaughtered. In modern American terms, that would be twenty six million. The French in the first war suffered comparable causalities, as did many other states. In both wars, the causalities suffered by the Russian nation are incomprehensible, tens of millions. Russia has yet to recover. Coudenhove-Kalergi was motivated by the desire to never repeat such horror. The late son of the last Habsburg Emperor, Otto von Habsburg, who saw millions of his people slaughtered for nothing, agreed, along with all other rational persons. I am fully in support of the European Union for precisely this reason. There must never be another European war.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The last two European wars killed 78 million people. Between 1914-1918, over two million German soldiers were were annihilated by heavy artillery. In modern American terms, that would be nine and a half million. Between 1939-1945, five and half million German soldiers were similarly slaughtered. In modern American terms, that would be twenty six million. The French in the first war suffered comparable causalities, as did many other states. In both wars, the causalities suffered by the Russian nation are incomprehensible, tens of millions. Russia has yet to recover. Coudenhove-Kalergi was motivated by the desire to never repeat such horror. The late son of the last Habsburg Emperor, Otto von Habsburg, who saw millions of his people slaughtered for nothing, agreed, along with all other rational persons. I am fully in support of the European Union for precisely this reason. There must never be another European war.
    It is the EU that will cause one, and soon.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It is the EU that will cause one, and soon.
    No, if there will be another war, it will be the product of the idiot, $#@! nationalist parties, just like the last two times.

No, if there will be another war, it will be the product of the idiot, $#@! nationalist parties, just like the last two times.
    Not the EU tyrants trying to force their will on the locals huh?

We have had this conversation before so that is all I will say for now.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Not the EU tyrants trying to force their will on the locals huh?
    No, that's not going to cause a war.

Nor is the reign of the "EU tyrants" any more tyrannical than the reign of the local, national tyrants.

...come back in 5 years and tell me how many pounds of lira you had to carry around to buy an espresso.

I find it astounding that these people (I'm not talking about you now Swordsmyth) who bitch about "white genocide," and non-European immigration, don't appreciate that the nationalist policies they're advocating will lead to hundreds of millions of dead (not outnumbered, DEAD), Europeans. It's almost like they've never read any history. Almost like...
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 10-05-2017 at 11:42 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We Americans have had no direct experience of a real war, not since 1865.

I think this is, in part, why we are so warlike, and, in this context, in telling Europeans what to do, so glib about the risks of war.

Let us see the reality of it.

Verdun, 1916, The German and French Armies fired more than 40 million artillery rounds at one another.

This resulted in approximately 1 million causalities, 300,000 dead.

A heap of human skeletons, which cannot be buried for lack of space.

I find it astounding that these people (I'm not talking about you now Swordsmyth) who bitch about "white genocide," and non-European immigration, don't appreciate that the nationalist policies they're advocating will lead to hundreds of millions of dead (not outnumbered, DEAD), Europeans. It's almost like they've never read any history. Almost like...
    I can't find my old quote right now but I said before if reasonable moderate measures are not taken this Eurabia nonsense will cause a far right backlash.

There are lunatics on both sides and that goes for EU integration as well.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We Americans have had no direct experience of a real war, not since 1865.

I think this is, in part, why we are so warlike, and, in this context, in telling Europeans what to do, so glib about the risks of war.

Let us see the reality of it.

Verdun, 1916, The German and French Armies fired more than 40 million artillery rounds at one another.

This resulted in approximately 1 million causalities, 300,000 dead.

A heap of human skeletons, which cannot be buried for lack of space.
    "It is well that war is so terrible else we should soon grow too fond of it"-Robert E. Lee

Having been isolated from it's terrors our leaders and too many of the people on either side of politics have certainly grown too fond of war.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Somme, 1916

On the first day of the offensive, 20,000 British soldiers were killed.

It was and is the bloodiest day in the history of the British Army.

They charged directly into machine gun fire; at one point, the Germans actually stopped firing out of pity.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 10-06-2017 at 01:25 AM.

There are few photos from the Eastern Front.

Over the fall and winter of 1914-15, the Habsburg Empire suffered over 2 million casualties in repeated battles with the Russians. No one really knows how many Russian causalities there were, because the bolshevik revolution destroyed the records, such as there were, but they were astronomical: worse than on the Western Front. Ludwig von Mises was an officer with the Habsburg Army at this time, having been drafted at the outbreak of the war. Enormous numbers of his men, dug into the Carpathian mountains over the winter, died of starvation, froze to death, or were literally eaten by wolves. We Americans, prompted by the British, tend to focus on the Western Front, but the war was really decided in the east, like the next war...

As for the west, by 1918, the armies of the Entente were firing against the German army 126 rounds per minute per 500 yards of front.

Think about what that means.

...and mind this when you casually dismiss talk of another general European war.

There are few photos from the Eastern Front.

Over the fall and winter of 1914-15, the Habsburg Empire suffered over 2 million casualties in repeated battles with the Russians. No one really knows how many Russian causalities there were, because the bolshevik revolution destroyed the records, such as there were, but they were astronomical: worse than on the Western Front. Ludwig von Mises was an officer with the Habsburg Army at this time, having been drafted at the outbreak of the war. Enormous numbers of his men, dug into the Carpathian mountains over the winter, died of starvation, froze to death, or were literally eaten by wolves. We Americans, prompted by the British, tend to focus on the Western Front, but the war was really decided in the east, like the next war...

As for the west, by 1918, the armies of the Entente were firing against the German army 126 rounds per minute per 500 yards of front.

Think about what that means.

...and mind this when you casually dismiss talk of another general European war.
    There is nothing casual about my prediction of another war, but it is unavoidable at this point, we will soon see just how much of a curse "interesting times" can be.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That is why CALExit etc. is so important, we must eliminate or at least minimize the threat of civil war here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is why CALExit etc. is so important, we must eliminate or at least minimize the threat of civil war here.
    There is no threat of civil war. The liberals at the end will simply admit they were kidding and they don't care this much about any of this. Can't you just leave us the $#@! alone?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    There is no threat of civil war. The liberals at the end will simply admit they were kidding and they don't care this much about any of this. Can't you just leave us the $#@! alone?
    Liberals will kill and die before they admit they were ever wrong about anything.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Liberals will kill and die before they admit they were ever wrong about anything.
    You are wrong. Their defense mechanism is - I was just kidding. They do not believe in anything but are constantly looking for a leg up. Typical commies.

You are wrong. Their defense mechanism is - I was just kidding. They do not believe in anything but are constantly looking for a leg up. Typical commies.
    Typical commies resort to force when politics fails them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Typical commies resort to force when politics fails them.
    Yes, they hire other people to intimidate. None of this is organic. We should be nice to commies once they lose. The country deserves it. Please, be nice to commies. They don't matter at this point.

Yes, they hire other people to intimidate. None of this is organic. We should be nice to commies once they lose. The country deserves it. Please, be nice to commies. They don't matter at this point.
    How have you determined that they don't matter at this point?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

How have you determined that they don't matter at this point?
    Let's wait for the midterms. I think they will be slaughtered.

Let's wait for the midterms. I think they will be slaughtered.
    I agree but that might trigger them to become violent.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree but that might trigger them to become violent.
    LOL. They are like cockroaches. You shine a light on them and they disappear.

LOL. They are like cockroaches. You shine a light on them and they disappear.
    But they are also prone to violent tantrums and their puppet masters have been preparing them for one if they lose.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

But they are also prone to violent tantrums and their puppet masters have been preparing them for one if they lose.
    In case you have not noticed, commies like to pretend a lot. They also have a very short memory.

In case you have not noticed, commies like to pretend a lot. They also have a very short memory.
    Yes but history shows they can be very violent from time to time.

I hope you are right but sooner or later I will be.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why no quotes or references in the link, to him actually saying these things?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

The Somme, 1916

On the first day of the offensive, 20,000 British soldiers were killed.

It was and is the bloodiest day in the history of the British Army.

They charged directly into machine gun fire; at one point, the Germans actually stopped firing out of pity.
    OK, so let me get this straight... You are justifying the well practiced tyrannyies of the European oligarchs based on the horrors THEYE brought to their own continent?

FAIL-PLEX.