Thread: So how did it go for your protest

So how did it go for your protest

We got kicked off the property and had to delete our photos.

How about you guys???

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

Where at? There didnt seem to be anything happening up around NYC so I stayed home.. And Ive been looking forward to this too.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rancher89 View Post
    We got kicked off the property and had to delete our photos.

Under what authority? The fed banks have no government authority.

We had a group from Houston go, including myself. I only brought a video camera but didn't shoot any since we've already been there before. We had a nice "The Fed must go" sign.

Here's where we were:

This was from last time:
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3nXsLuitAE

pedal pedal, quack quack

m- blog crashed - redo tomorrow -
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Ours went well. I am certain they were watching us, but we only saw one security person at the back of the building when we were doing a lap around the structure.

Cleveland kinda sucks downtown during the weekend, not much traffic. We spoke with a few people and then walked over to the area of downtown where the people were... going to the bars to see the Brownies lose.

Here are a few pics: http://ronpaul-cleveland-meetup.com/

Hey Bryan!

Was good to see u again today, Thnx for makin the effort. im gonna see if I can get Bo, the guy who sign waved with us today from Communist Bulgaria, to do a motivational kinda talk at the next RPFriendsUSA West Houston / Alief Chapter meetup. He was soooooooo stoked by being able to demonstrate and openly speak our minds like we did today. Having lived under communist rule all of his life he has a very rich appreciation for our constitution and the liberties we are afforded and was very shocked by the few of Rons supporters who showed up today for such a historical event. He said to me that we take our freedoms for granted and I agreed with him, between that and apathy! Anyway ... thanks for your support!

Update on Rancher 89 Fed rally

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    Where at? There didnt seem to be anything happening up around NYC so I stayed home.. And Ive been looking forward to this too.

Charlotte, NC--Our Fed Reserve is a working bank, very big, very protected. We were across the street most of the time, but when we crossed the street to take pictures in front of the building, a guard came out and told us we

1--couldn't take any pictures of the building, quoting the Patriot Act
    2--couldn't have the Ron Paul signs on the property

He was real nice, said it wasn't that he didn't like Ron Paul (yea!) but that it was his job (boo.) They have cameras everywhere around the building and had been watching us and held off until we crossed the street. (He had a tazer.) We had to delete the photos from the digital camera while he watched. We shook his hand and left.

(light drizzle, 63 degees, as soon as we left the sun came out )

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GorGor View Post
    Ours went well. I am certain they were watching us, but we only saw one security person at the back of the building when we were doing a lap around the structure.

Cleveland kinda sucks downtown during the weekend, not much traffic. We spoke with a few people and then walked over to the area of downtown where the people were... going to the bars to see the Brownies lose.

Here are a few pics: http://ronpaul-cleveland-meetup.com/
    I love it! Great pictures! For us, the traffic wasn't bad but it isn't the first place I'd go for exposure. None-the-less, I think the multi-city coordinated act of this means a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by RickNHouston View Post
    Hey Bryan!

Was good to see u again today, Thnx for makin the effort. im gonna see if I can get Bo, the guy who sign waved with us today from Communist Bulgaria, to do a motivational kinda talk at the next RPFriendsUSA West Houston / Alief Chapter meetup. He was soooooooo stoked by being able to demonstrate and openly speak our minds like we did today. Having lived under communist rule all of his life he has a very rich appreciation for our constitution and the liberties we are afforded and was very shocked by the few of Rons supporters who showed up today for such a historical event. He said to me that we take our freedoms for granted and I agreed with him, between that and apathy! Anyway ... thanks for your support!
    Thanks for the organization! It was great to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by rancher89 View Post
    Charlotte, NC--Our Fed Reserve is a working bank, very big, very protected. We were across the street most of the time, but when we crossed the street to take pictures in front of the building, a guard came out and told us we

1--couldn't take any pictures of the building, quoting the Patriot Act
    2--couldn't have the Ron Paul signs on the property

He was real nice, said it wasn't that he didn't like Ron Paul (yea!) but that it was his job (boo.) They have cameras everywhere around the building and had been watching us and held off until we crossed the street. (He had a tazer.) We had to delete the photos from the digital camera while he watched. We shook his hand and left.

(light drizzle, 63 degees, as soon as we left the sun came out )
    How does the Patriot Act apply? It makes no sense- can anyone get it to apply to their property?

Was this the building they didn't want you to photograph?
    http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...2887&encType=1
    Maybe someone should get on the ball and get all this wiped off the web!

My very best to everyone who participated! I'll be there in next year, hopefully it will be the last one!

This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    How does the Patriot Act apply? It makes no sense- can anyone get it to apply to their property?

I guess the Patriot Act was written to protect the criminal banking cartel from patriots.

A little background on the Charlotte Fed Reserve

It is going under some major renovation and we (meaning our company at the time) had to bid the project almost without plans. The only plans we had were of the new construction and they were numbered and expected to be returned. It was an "invited bidders only" type deal, companies were fully vetted before they received the "right" to receive plans. None of the existing building was shown on any plans execpt in the most abstract, one-dimensional way.

When we took a tour of the place we were told absolutely no cameras allowed due to Patriot Act provisions, etc.

I had forgotten that when we went to the building Sunday, I didn't really think that pictures of some shrubs and a few signs were "violations of the Patriot Act." Has anyone ever come across anything like this??? You can take pictures of the White House, the Congress etc, what makes this building so important??

We were not taken through the tightest security places, although we were taken --uh I can't remember if I promised not to describe anything, so I better not, but rest assured it resembled any break room you've ever seen at any factory.....

I don't know what's going on inside this building, but the tight security and the paranoia encountered, leads me to think that they are up to something--an honest assumption given the facts and the lack of other information....