View Poll Results: Do RPF members have a clue?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

33 51.56%
  • No.

4 6.25%
  • I have no clue what the correct answer to the poll is.

3 4.69%
  • Clue is a fun game. It was Colonel Mustard in the study with a candlestick.

11 17.19%
  • Zardiw is Wizard spelled backwards incorrectly.

13 20.31%

Thread: Do "we people" have a clue?

Do "we people" have a clue?

Haven't polled in a while......just wondering if we have a clue or not. I heard that perhaps we don't.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Zardiw is Wizard spelled backwards incorrectly."

thank you.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

could clue be an MMO?
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    "Zardiw is Wizard spelled backwards incorrectly."
    naa man. zardiw is wid'raw'z spelt backwards write.

as in, im goin out wid' draw'z on lol

very nice poll, you could replace FU Frank for Fox News (i call him FU Frank because I don't even remember his last name)

BTW, the answer is obviously the one about Colonel Mustard

Sadly, most Americans don't have a clue, nor do they want one...they are the sheeple. However, today, we've seen how people who do give a $#@! can direct the legislature to follow the will of the people.

I have no clue... what the point of this poll is. On a serious note clue is a fun game.
    Last edited by NerveShocker; 09-29-2008 at 11:42 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    widraz
    In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.

pumb is to bump as zardiw is to wizard

i think some of us have more clues than others, and some had no clues at all, and still others have bad clues. there was no option for that sentiment so i just said "I have no clue what the correct answer to this poll is"

Smile

pumb!
    "Greater than the tread of armies is an idea whose time has come." -- Victor Hugo

Maybe it was Professor Plum with a rope in the billiard room????

Clue: "Abstractions" have NO clues.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.