Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Amazing Benefits of This Homemade Remedy

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    We're not doing a rack, we're having lamb burgers. This is an Easter cookout and pool party if I can get the swamp cleaned up.
    I love lamb burgers!... ground lamb is also good on pizza.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    I love lamb burgers!... ground lamb is also good on pizza.
    Lamb is as dry as venison without the gamy taste.

Give me ground cow for my burgers and pork for my sausage...

But I do like well seasoned Gyro meat on pita with tzatziki sauce and onions....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The ground lamb I usually get isn't dry at all. Course I favor making meatballs out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The ground lamb I usually get isn't dry at all. Course I favor making meatballs out of them.
    We kept a ram and does growing up in order to have lamb, none of us kids looked forward to eating it...

Kind of like goat, if you season the hell out of it it's okay once in a while....

Mine either... pairs quit nicely with garlic.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I find that when I do a leg-o-lamb, cook to med-rare... never dry.

Lamb's $26.00 hundredweight today....

Buy the whole thing and hang it for Easter dinner...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I've never done it this way. I just boil my chicken with herbs, let it cool, strain out the herbs & chicken, and scrape off the fat. I wonder if their way has some advantage.

Good to crack the larger bones, too.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Every time i get sick, my mom make chicken soup for me. And now i also do that for my kids and husband whenever they are sick. It really helps us feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    What’s my secret? It is definitely one of the best classic homemade healing foods I have ever eaten! It is also a very popular comfort food. I’m talking about chicken soup. Not canned and processed soup, though. I make the real stuff, just like grandma used to make.
    DW told me last weekend, that her mommom was depressed as she was sick and tired of eating "frozen food" -- she is too old to be trusted in using her stove/oven for much. So I went to work and made a giant pot of chicken soup. Enough for 2 meals for us, and a week's worth for her. Delivered it Monday morning. Got a text from her this morning saying it took her back to her childhood 90 years ago and was just like her "mom used to make."

I put a fennel bulb into it again, I've come to like it that way. I put potato in it instead of noodles as she likes potato in her soup and I must say I preferred it that way as well.

DW told me last weekend, that her mommom was depressed as she was sick and tired of eating "frozen food" -- she is too old to be trusted in using her stove/oven for much. So I went to work and made a giant pot of chicken soup. Enough for 2 meals for us, and a week's worth for her. Delivered it Monday morning. Got a text from her this morning saying it took her back to her childhood 90 years ago and was just like her "mom used to make."

I put a fennel bulb into it again, I've come to like it that way. I put potato in it instead of noodles as she likes potato in her soup and I must say I preferred it that way as well.
    Sounds great. I also like loading it up with garlic.

I love fennel, I made a Bolognaise sauce last week and used some fennel seed in the sauce. It was delicious.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Sounds great. I also like loading it up with garlic.

I love fennel, I made a Bolognaise sauce last week and used some fennel seed in the sauce. It was delicious.
    yeah, I've used the seeds in Italian cooking for years, but using the bulb is something I just started experimenting with last year. It's subtle but makes a difference.

yeah, I've used the seeds in Italian cooking for years, but using the bulb is something I just started experimenting with last year. It's subtle but makes a difference.
    I'll give it a try. I eat the stalks all the time. Celeriac is great too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345