Thread: Fox News' Chris Wallace to host first presidential debate

Fox News' Chris Wallace to host first presidential debate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Assuming the debates even happen. Pelosi has already said Biden should skip the debates.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Electability, Sir, ...do you have any?"

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

No worries, he'll come prepared to right his past wrongs and sins of lacking journalistic objectivity.. with interest.

Also, when he said this, Trump was being framed in media as leader of "racists", "anti-semites", "birthers" and other "deplorables"... today's his media image is of a reasonable liberal progressive pro-social justice SJW.

Correction, h/t r3:
    CW posed that question to Ron Paul, his criticism of Trump had different tone. Only first part of above comment may apply here to some degree.
    Trump's electability questions were raised by others in media and famously by another media product 'mic drop' Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    No worries, he'll come prepared to right his past wrongs and sins of lacking journalistic objectivity.. with interest.

Also, when he said this, Trump was being framed in media as leader of "racists", "anti-semites", "birthers" and other "deplorables"... today's his media image is of a reasonable liberal progressive pro-social justice SJW.
    Wallace said that to Ron in 2008.

Trump was treated much better.

Your manipulations don't work here @enhanced_deficit

No matter how many Kanye threads you post, nobody here is buying that the MSM portrays Trump as a SJW. Rand has been reaching out to the black community for years now and nobody here labels him a a liberal progressive SJW.

All you do is continue to prove that you only copy and paste the same recycled pre-written junk from forum to forum.
    Last edited by eleganz; 09-02-2020 at 05:36 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wallace said that to Ron in 2008.

Trump was treated much better.
    Ok, my bad, mixed up stuff he said about RP vs Trump. Had watched a recent interview clip where moderate media neocons tool CW was trying to tell Trump that he is fair and balanced towards everyone. Trump had tweet-attacked him few times, but he's in line now apparently.
    On a separate note, some of MSM pundits attacks on Ron Paul supporters and Trump 2016 supporters were overlapping but Trump seemed to handle those attacks better thanks to his deacdes of reality TV biz experience & media savy expertise.

ETA: LOL There is another ET (Emotional Triggering) sighting in this thread, even though there was no mention of GOPA, Andrew Adler of Atlanta AJT, Foreign Aid, globalist neoconservatives Funding Fathers role in buying politians/media but just a fleeting reference to media neocons tools' attacks on Trump 2016 ( like Ron Paul 2008 ) supporters.

Ok, my bad, mixed up stuff he said about RP vs Trump. Had watched a recent interview clip where moderate media neocons tool CW was trying to tell Trump that he is fair and balanced towards everyone. Trump had tweet-attacked him few times, but he's in line now apparently.
    On a separate note, some of MSM pundits attacks on Ron Paul supporters and Trump 2016 supporters were overlapping but Trump seemed to handle those attacks better thanks to his deacdes of reality TV biz experience & media savy expertise.

When the media really hates/fears someone, they ignore him, it seems to me.

That's the biggest difference between how Ron and Trump were treated.

With Trump, the party establishment was afraid he'd lose and they'd have to wait four more years to board the gravy train.

With Ron, they were afraid he'd win and send the train to the scrapyard.

When the media really hates/fears someone, they ignore him, it seems to me.

That's the biggest difference between how Ron and Trump were treated.

With Trump, the party establishment was afraid he'd lose and they'd have to wait four more years to board the gravy train.

With Ron, they were afraid he'd win and send the train to the scrapyard.
    That's valid point.

Media also gets credit for getting Trump elected, and Trump's media communication skills and tactics also helped him fend off against such entrenched politician like HRC.

Just have a one person debate. Trump can debate himself.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Sweet. A scripted debate between two old welfare perverts. I will be sure that the only $#@!s I give are in this post.

Would you prefer poo poo soup, or a turd sandwich? Important choices for voters, yet once again.

Arrow The least important election is history

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Sweet. A scripted debate between two old welfare perverts. I will be sure that the only $#@!s I give are in this post.

Would you prefer poo poo soup, or a turd sandwich? Important choices for voters, yet once again.
    The least important election is history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.