Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    IT'S RAINING AND THE SUN IS SHINING, THAT MEANS THE DEVIL IS BEATING HIS WIFE.
    She has been getting beat badly at my place past two summers then.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    She has been getting beat badly at my place past two summers then.
    Bless her black little heart, she takes a beating around here too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

COFFEE IS AMAZING. I FIGURED OUT HOW TO SET THE TIMER ON MY NINJA COFFEE POT LAST NIGHT AND IT WOKE ME UP FROM A DEAD SLEEP. I WAS DOWNSTAIRS BEFORE IT FINISHED BREWING - MY NINJA ONLY TAKES 6 MINUTES. I WAS HOPING THIS WOULD WORK BECAUSE ALARM CLOCKS START THE DAY OFF ON A SOUR NOTE. I DON'T LIKE 'EM. ALSO, I NEED A NEW COFFEE CUP. SOMEONE BROKE MINE - NO ONE WILL ADMIT TO IT BUT I'M GOING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT - AND I'M DRINKING OUT OF A STARLABS CUP WITH THE FLASH ON IT THAT MY SON GOT IN SOME GAMER BOX SUBSCRIPTION. I THINK IT'S KINDA CUTE BUT MY SON SAYS HE WANTS TO USE IT FOR HOT CHOCOLATE THIS WINTER.THE BEST COFFEE CUP I EVER HAD WAS ONE I PICKED UP DRIVING THROUGH SOUTH OF THE BORDER ON MY WAY TO A WEDDING BACK IN 1994. I HAD THAT CUP FOR 15 YEARS; IT LASTED LONGER THAN THE MARRIAGE.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I GOT SUCKERED INTO TAKING THE BOYS TO THE UFC FIGHT AT PHILIPS ARENA TONIGHT. THEY TOLD ME THE MAIN THING WAS AT 10 PM. THE PAY PER VIEW FIGHTS STARTED AT 10 AND IT DIDN'T END UNTIL AFTER MIDNIGHT SOME TIME. WE GOT THERE AT 7 PM. I WAS BORED AND WINE WAS 12.00 A CUP!!!! APPARENTLY, THE WHOLE FAST AND FURIOUS CAST WAS THERE. THEY'RE FILMING F & F 289 IN ATLANTA. THE BOYS WERE IMPRESSED THAT WE COULD SEE VIN DISEL. I DON'T THINK IVE EVER SEEN ANYTHING WITH VIN DISEL. LUCKILY, THE LAST FIGHT ONLY LASTED ABOUT A MINUTE. AS SOON AS I SAW THE CHAMP GO DOWN AND NECK BEARD GUY JUMP ON HIM AND START POUNDING I MADE A BREAK FOR THE DOOR AND GOT THE HELL OUT OF THERE.

THINGS I LEARNED ABOUT UFC.

1. ABOUT HALF THE FIGHTS SEEMED TO ONLY LAST LESS THAN A ROUND.

2. IT'S A SAUSAGEFEST. TRUE STORY, I ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED INTO A YOUNG MAN AND SAID EXCUSE ME AND HE REPLIED, NO PROBLEM, M'LADY. I THINK HE MUST WORK AT THE RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL IN THE SPRING.

3. LOTS OF CHANTING.

4. I SAW ONE MAN BARF. AT FIRST, I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY BUT WHEN SECURITY GOT TO HIM THEY ALL STOOD AROUND LOOKING AT EACH OTHER LIKE, THAT'S NOT MY JOB.

5. ODDLY ENOUGH, THE MEN ALL DRESS IN T-SHIRTS AND SHORTS BUT THE WOMEN WERE ALL WEARING SLUTTY DRESSES. I WASN'T. I JUST WORE A NICE CASUAL OUTFIT. THE BOYS SAID I WAS OVER DRESSED AND HAD I BEEN A GUY, I WOULD'VE BEEN. IT WAS BIZARRE TO SEE WOMEN ALL DRESSED UP WITH MEN LOOKING LIKE HOBOS. GEEZ, PUT ON A DAMN COLLARED SHIRT. I MADE MY SONS PUT ON COLLARED SHIRTS.

6. THERE WAS A HOT TRANNY THERE. SHE LOOKED LIKE A WOMAN, TOO, BUT I SAW HER IN THE BATHROOM TOUCHING UP HER FACE SPACKLE AND I NOTICED A FIVE O'CLOCK SHADOW STARTING TO EMERGE. THEN I TOOK A CLOSER LOOK AND IT WAS DEFINITELY A MAN. HE HAD ON A GREAT SLUTTY DRESS. I WANTED TO KNOW WHERE HE GOT IT BUT I DIDN'T FEEL UP TO TALKING CLOTHES WITH A TRANNY IN THE BATHROOM AT A UFC FIGHT.

I HOPE I NEVER GO TO ONE OF THOSE THINGS AGAIN. BOYS ARE WEIRD.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I GOT SUCKERED INTO TAKING THE BOYS TO THE UFC FIGHT AT PHILIPS ARENA TONIGHT. THEY TOLD ME THE MAIN THING WAS AT 10 PM. THE PAY PER VIEW FIGHTS STARTED AT 10 AND IT DIDN'T END UNTIL AFTER MIDNIGHT SOME TIME. WE GOT THERE AT 7 PM. I WAS BORED AND WINE WAS 12.00 A CUP!!!! APPARENTLY, THE WHOLE FAST AND FURIOUS CAST WAS THERE. THEY'RE FILMING F & F 289 IN ATLANTA. THE BOYS WERE IMPRESSED THAT WE COULD SEE VIN DISEL. I DON'T THINK IVE EVER SEEN ANYTHING WITH VIN DISEL. LUCKILY, THE LAST FIGHT ONLY LASTED ABOUT A MINUTE. AS SOON AS I SAW THE CHAMP GO DOWN AND NECK BEARD GUY JUMP ON HIM AND START POUNDING I MADE A BREAK FOR THE DOOR AND GOT THE HELL OUT OF THERE.

THINGS I LEARNED ABOUT UFC.

1. ABOUT HALF THE FIGHTS SEEMED TO ONLY LAST LESS THAN A ROUND.

2. IT'S A SAUSAGEFEST. TRUE STORY, I ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED INTO A YOUNG MAN AND SAID EXCUSE ME AND HE REPLIED, NO PROBLEM, M'LADY. I THINK HE MUST WORK AT THE RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL IN THE SPRING.

3. LOTS OF CHANTING.

4. I SAW ONE MAN BARF. AT FIRST, I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY BUT WHEN SECURITY GOT TO HIM THEY ALL STOOD AROUND LOOKING AT EACH OTHER LIKE, THAT'S NOT MY JOB.

5. ODDLY ENOUGH, THE MEN ALL DRESS IN T-SHIRTS AND SHORTS BUT THE WOMEN WERE ALL WEARING SLUTTY DRESSES. I WASN'T. I JUST WORE A NICE CASUAL OUTFIT. THE BOYS SAID I WAS OVER DRESSED AND HAD I BEEN A GUY, I WOULD'VE BEEN. IT WAS BIZARRE TO SEE WOMEN ALL DRESSED UP WITH MEN LOOKING LIKE HOBOS. GEEZ, PUT ON A DAMN COLLARED SHIRT. I MADE MY SONS PUT ON COLLARED SHIRTS.

6. THERE WAS A HOT TRANNY THERE. SHE LOOKED LIKE A WOMAN, TOO, BUT I SAW HER IN THE BATHROOM TOUCHING UP HER FACE SPACKLE AND I NOTICED A FIVE O'CLOCK SHADOW STARTING TO EMERGE. THEN I TOOK A CLOSER LOOK AND IT WAS DEFINITELY A MAN. HE HAD ON A GREAT SLUTTY DRESS. I WANTED TO KNOW WHERE HE GOT IT BUT I DIDN'T FEEL UP TO TALKING CLOTHES WITH A TRANNY IN THE BATHROOM AT A UFC FIGHT.

I HOPE I NEVER GO TO ONE OF THOSE THINGS AGAIN. BOYS ARE WEIRD.
    SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLACE TO GET PICKED UP BY A TRANNY. COUNT ME OUT.

I ACCIDENTALLY SLEPT IN LATE, SO I DIDN'T GET LIFESKILL PRACTICE IN TODAY. I DID PUT ON MY 36" WRAPS AND DO SOME SPEEDBAG WORK(BRAND NEW BAG, OFF-BRAND). WELL, MY NEW STAKES ARRIVED, SO I DID BEGIN PLANNING OUT HOW I WILL USE MUH NEW CABLE TO LASH DOWN MUH HEAVYBAG STAND. IT WILL BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO DO 8 LIMB DRILLS AGAIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I ACCIDENTALLY SLEPT IN LATE, SO I DIDN'T GET LIFESKILL PRACTICE IN TODAY. I DID PUT ON MY 36" WRAPS AND DO SOME SPEEDBAG WORK(BRAND NEW BAG, OFF-BRAND). WELL, MY NEW STAKES ARRIVED, SO I DID BEGIN PLANNING OUT HOW I WILL USE MUH NEW CABLE TO LASH DOWN MUH HEAVYBAG STAND. IT WILL BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO DO 8 LIMB DRILLS AGAIN.
    I SLEPT IN ON PURPOSE WITH NO INTENT ON DOING LIFESKILLS.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I SLEPT IN ON PURPOSE WITH NO INTENT ON DOING LIFESKILLS.
    THAT IS THE BEST LIFESKILL OF ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    THAT IS THE BEST LIFESKILL OF ALL.
    EITHER BREATHING OR POOPING.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    EITHER BREATHING OR POOPING.
    I LIKE TO SLEEP WHEN I HAVE GOOD DREAMS BUT I'M A DROOLER AND IT'S KIND OF NASTY WAKING UP IN A PUDDLE.

BREATHING...WAIT UNTIL YOUR SON HITS PUBERTY AND YOU GET A WHIFF OF MAN FUNK.

POOPING IS ENJOYABLE. ESPECIALLY SINCE I GOT MY SQUATTY POTTY/SUDOOKIE PUZZLE/KINDLE SET UP BY THE TOILET IN THE MASTER BATH. THE KIDS CALL IT MY HABITAT.

EATING AND DRINKING WINE/COFFEE (DEPENDING ON THE TIME OF DAY) ARE TWO OF MY FAVORITE LIFESKILLS.

THE COFFEE HELPS WITH THE POOPING LIFESKILL.

I am expecting the Vikings to cover the spread @ the Washington Redskins on Nov 13 , maybe Danke will loan me some FRN's to bet with.

RECOVERED FROM LAST NIGHT. I NAPPED AND GOOFED OFF ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY. I'M STILL IN LAST NIGHT'S PJ'S. RIGHT NOW, I'M TRYING TO DECIDE IF I NEED A SHOWER AND CHANGE OR IF I SHOULD JUST GO TO BED STINKY.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TOADY'S LIFESKILL-SHOPPING FOR A NEW PHONE. FOUND A GOOD DEAL ON AMAZON.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

TOADY'S LIFESKILL-SHOPPING FOR A NEW PHONE. FOUND A GOOD DEAL ON AMAZON.
    KEWL, WHADDYA GET?

KEWL, WHADDYA GET?
    It's called "Motorolla Moto E Android Prepaid Phone with Triple Minutes(Tracfone). I haz finally been forced into a "Smart" fone because I need to use it for Uber. :/ I'm keeping my dumb phone, though-so's I can use that if I need to disappear myself.

It's called "Motorolla Moto E Android Prepaid Phone with Triple Minutes(Tracfone). I haz finally been forced into a "Smart" fone because I need to use it for Uber. :/ I'm keeping my dumb phone, though-so's I can use that if I need to disappear myself.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, I CAN JUST TELL BY THE WAY SHE CARRIES HERSELF THAT SHE RAISED HERSELF ON MTV BUT GREW OUT OF IT EARLIER THAN OTHERS BUT HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR THE LATER REALITY SHOWS BUT NOT BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE LATEST EPISODE BUT BECAUSE IT'S SPLICED SUCH THAT MORE HUMANWATCHING CAN BE HAD IN A SHORTER AMOUNT OF TIME AND IT WAS THE ERA OF HIPHOP AND THUS SHE DOESN'T QUITE RECOGNIZE THE AMOUNT THAT MADE HER ATTRACTED TO BLACK MEN IN NICE CLOTHES

BUT I DON'T MEAN TO JUDGE

KILLING FLIES. FOR SOME REASON, WE STARTED GETTING FLIES IN OUR HOUSE. THEY'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY AND I GOT SICK OF SWATTING THEM SO I BOUGHT A FLY ZAPPER. THAT THING IS A PIECE OF $#@!. I GOT SO EXCITED WHEN THE FIRST FLY HIT IT....THEN HE GOT UP AND FLEW AWAY. I'VE WATCHED THREE FLIES (OR I GUESS IT COULD BE THE SAME DUMB FLY) FLY INTO THAT THING AND GET UP AND FLY OFF. I ALSO THINK I HEARD THEM LAUGHING AT ME.

KILLING FLIES. FOR SOME REASON, WE STARTED GETTING FLIES IN OUR HOUSE. THEY'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY AND I GOT SICK OF SWATTING THEM SO I BOUGHT A FLY ZAPPER. THAT THING IS A PIECE OF $#@!. I GOT SO EXCITED WHEN THE FIRST FLY HIT IT....THEN HE GOT UP AND FLEW AWAY. I'VE WATCHED THREE FLIES (OR I GUESS IT COULD BE THE SAME DUMB FLY) FLY INTO THAT THING AND GET UP AND FLY OFF. I ALSO THINK I HEARD THEM LAUGHING AT ME.
    https://www.amazon.com/CHEMTECH-Proz...s=fogger+dairy

LIFESKILL TOADY-LEARNING HOW TO INSTALL APPS ON TEH PHONE. PRETTY EASY-A LITTLE EASIER THAN TEH IPOD.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think you might be right , the flies may be laughing.

I DON'T THINK I WANT TO SPRAY THAT IN MY KITCHEN. I TURNED OFF ALL THE LIGHTS DOWNSTAIRS EXCEPT THE BATHROOM LIGHT AND TOOK MY FLY SWATTER TO THE POTTY WITH ME. ALL THE FLIES CONGREGATED ON THE VANITY AND I SAT THERE PICKING THEM OFF LIKE...FLIES. POTTY FLY KILLING CUT INTO MY SUDOOKIE TIME (I HAVE A PUZZLE WHERE I'M TRYING TO GET ALL THE NUMBERS IN ORDER AND NOT MAKE ANY NOTES) BUT I THINK IT WAS TIME WELL SPENT.

I ALSO FOUND A DEAD LIZARD IN MY POOL, TODAY. THAT WAS GROSS.

I HAVE THE PLACE ALL TO MYSELF TODAY.

I READ ALL ABOUT FLIES. I THINK I FOUND THE SOURCE OF OUR FLY PROBLEM (DOG $#@! AND A BIG CRACK IN OUR GARBAGE CAN) AND I ALSO READ THAT THE BEST WAY TO KEEP THEM FROM COMING IN YOUR HOUSE IS TO PUT A FAN NEAR THE DOOR THAT THEY'RE COMING IN - SOMETHING ABOUT HOW THEY HANG OUT THERE BECAUSE OF THE "DEAD" AIR. I SET UP A FAN BY THE GARAGE DOOR TO THE HOUSE - THEY'RE COMING IN THERE BECAUSE I MOVED THE WATER COOLER TO THE GARAGE TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM TRACKING THROUGH THE HOUSE WET TO GET A CUP OF WATER. ANYWAY, THAT DOOR GETS OPENED A LOT AND THE KIDS ARE STANDING THERE GETTING WATER WITH THE DOOR OPEN LETTING IN THE FLIES - THE FLIES ARE COMING IN THE GARAGE FOR THE TRASH CAN WITH THE CRACK - THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO THE AREA AROUND THE GARAGE BECAUSE MY DOGE IS $#@!TING IN THE DRIVEWAY. I LEAVE THE GARAGE DOOR OPEN ALL THE TIME, TOO. WE'LL SEE IF THE FAN WORKS.

THINKING ABOUT PRACTICING MY DAY DRINKING. @Lucille WANNA JOIN ME?

@Suzanimal, I'm nursing a little hangover, so I just might!

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

LOL I love how she's holding it properly by the stem with her little pinky out. Life skills!
    Last edited by Lucille; 08-05-2016 at 11:38 AM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    THERE ARE TWO GUARANTEES IN LIFE - DEATH AND WHEN I FIND A PLACE TO CHILL SOMEONE BEHIND ME WILL BE IN A HURRY

NOT SURE IF UNDERCOOKED BEAN OR OVERCOOKED PEANUT

Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast