Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOOGLE blacklists Natural News - removes 140,000 pages from its index

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You should try some, it may help.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL devastated
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    But you watched a bunch of youtube videos I presume?

yeah.. mostly the duck adventure
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yeah but Google cannot track you through Startpage. I have been using Startpage for 10 years.
    yeah but I like ixquick.eu's results better
    when my phone rings with an unknown number.. ixquick gets results when startpage doesn't.
    When I input an address, from one of the big real estate sites, sometimes startpage comes up empty but ixquick and duckduckgo are plentiful

"filtered" results are not results

I think I started using ixquick in 2000.. well sometime way back then
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Yes, everyone here should use DuckDuckgo for searches. I'm also in the process of separating myself from Gmail with a different paid e-mail service. There are plenty of Google alternatives out there (other than Youtube).
    I use bing, you sign up for their rewards thing and you basically get paid to use it. I suppose if was searching for anything scandalous I might use duckduckgo; but my searches are fairly boring. And you get the rewards credit using their news interface as well.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 02-24-2017 at 11:40 AM.

ixquick is meta-search with proxy, like passing a note under the door for some dude to search 5-10 places for you, then pass you the results back under the door.

LOL devastated
    You should be for being against free market. Your true colors come out more and more with every post.

You may want to try Brain Force too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Late last week, I received a direc​t threat that warned if I did not take steps to destroy Alex Jones and InfoWars, I would be targeted for destruction in a campaign of smears, censorship and defamation.

Instead of giving in to the enemy, I refused to take the bait and went public with details of the threat, warning everyone in the new media that sinister forces were now being pursued to undermine and silence every anti-establishment (and pro-Trump) voice on the internet.

True to form, today the entire Natural News website has been blacklisted by Google, entirely without warning. This is just one of many censorship events that have all taken place over the last few days:
    What am I missing here?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

You should be for being against free market. Your true colors come out more and more with every post.

You may want to try Brain Force too.
    Free market says if I have a search engine, I can put whatever the $#@! I want in my index, and if I want to let you use it, you have to agree to my terms.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Free market says if I have a search engine, I can put whatever the $#@! I want in my index, and if I want to let you use it, you have to agree to my terms.
    Free market says there is competition so you have an option to not use the monopolistic search engine.

Free market says there is competition so you have an option to not use the monopolistic search engine.
    Yes, I don't care if you use my search engine, you already listed some other alternatives and I did too. My search engine won't have quack sites listed.

I don't believe the free market says that, it simply says that you have the ability to attempt to compete against a much bigger engine, no guarantee that such competition will actually exist to be used.

From: http://searchengineland.com/natural-...ke-news-269998

Postscript: John Mueller, a Webmaster Trends Analysts at Google, has now posted on Twitter saying Google did post a message about the penalty in Google Search Console. He also added a thread that the site was penalized due to sneaky mobile redirects. John said:

Hi! I work with the Google Search team. We’re seeing a bit of confusion & incorrect stories circulating about what’s happening here, so just to be super clear — Natural News is using a sneaky mobile redirect, which is prohibited by our webmaster guidelines (there’s a bit about this kind of issue at https://webmasters.googleblog.com/20...ed-sneaky.html ). These redirects aren’t always easy to reproduce, they’re sometimes in widgets or served by ad networks, and can target specific devices, browsers, or user locations. When we last checked, there was one on http://blogs. naturalnews. com/bentonite-clay-a-natural-medicine-cabinet-must-have/ . As soon as this is cleaned up, the site can submit a reconsideration request through Search Console, and once that’s reviewed things will return to normal. No action has been taken based on the editorial content of this site.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post

Postscript: John Mueller, a Webmaster Trends Analysts at Google, has now posted on Twitter saying Google did post a message about the penalty in Google Search Console. He also added a thread that the site was penalized due to sneaky mobile redirects. John said:

Hi! I work with the Google Search team. We’re seeing a bit of confusion & incorrect stories circulating about what’s happening here, so just to be super clear — Natural News is using a sneaky mobile redirect, which is prohibited by our webmaster guidelines (there’s a bit about this kind of issue at https://webmasters.googleblog.com/20...ed-sneaky.html ). These redirects aren’t always easy to reproduce, they’re sometimes in widgets or served by ad networks, and can target specific devices, browsers, or user locations. When we last checked, there was one on http://blogs. naturalnews. com/bentonite-clay-a-natural-medicine-cabinet-must-have/ . As soon as this is cleaned up, the site can submit a reconsideration request through Search Console, and once that’s reviewed things will return to normal. No action has been taken based on the editorial content of this site.
    I feel sorry for the staff at Google who have to read emails from Natural News fans.

Postscript: John Mueller, a Webmaster Trends Analysts at Google, has now posted on Twitter saying Google did post a message about the penalty in Google Search Console. He also added a thread that the site was penalized due to sneaky mobile redirects..

I read an article yesterday that pointed this out. It said that Google would not comment, but the author said one thing that jumped out at him was the blatantly abusive mobile redirects. I do not have a smart phone so....

GOOGLE CENSORSHIP BOMBSHELL: Supposed Natural News “violation” of Google webmaster rules also found running on Google’s own Blogspot network!

As the whole world is rapidly discovering, Google completely blacklisted the Natural News website two days ago, de-listing 140,000+ pages of content in the internet’s most outrageous example of a politically motivated silencing of free speech.

In order to justify the censorship of the entire Natural News website, Google has cited an obscure technical rule that bans the use of certain third party advertising networks. Javascript for one of those networks was included in just 13 blogger pages buried in posts from 2013 – 2014 inside the blogs.naturalnews.com subdomain. Intriguingly, the only reason that blogger even used that ad code was because Google banned Adsense from blogs.NaturalNews.com, forcing bloggers to find alternative ad code.

Now, Natural News investigators have found the exact same “violation” scripts running on none other than Google’s own Blogspot network.

Google runs the same code it just banned Natural News for running on a very small number of obscure old blogger pages on a subdomain

This proves that Google is selectively enforcing its “technical” rules against Natural News while allowing its own blogspot sites to remain active, indexed and fully represented in Google search results!

The third party advertiser code in question is known as “YESADVERTISING” and the domain name called by the javascript is cpxcenter.com. This is not any form of advertising that we use on the Natural News root domain, but it’s something that a lone blogger added to her blog articles. Again, we can only find a grand total of 13 blog posts under the blogs subdomain that even used this code. Yet Google banned 140,000+ pages of our root domain!

Full Article
    Last edited by Created4; 02-25-2017 at 10:09 AM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    ^ This "libertarian" thinks it's funny.
    To be fair, Google is a private company and can do as it pleases.

It's just the coordinated nature which makes me think this is something more...

I think Natural News is 90% garbage, but if they ARE being targeted by a concerted deep state attack, it worries me nonetheless.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    I think Natural News is 90% garbage, but if they ARE being targeted by a concerted deep state attack, it worries me nonetheless.
    Yes, but when he started out the piece with the thing that said he was told if he didn't help take down Infowars there would be repercussions, my bull$#@! detector went off.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    To be fair, Google is a private company and can do as it pleases.

It's just the coordinated nature which makes me think this is something more...

Google deindexes stuff every day, sometimes entire domains. Suppose you have a site that checks the user-agent string and IP of the visitor. If you determine a visitor is the googlebot, you serve certain content, if it is a human, you serve something completely different or even redirect them to another site. This means someone could click one of their search results and get something completely unrelated to the description. To google, this is a big no, and could get your site deindexed. Usually when people do this, it is to get around duplicate content filters.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    GOOGLE CENSORSHIP BOMBSHELL: Supposed Natural News “violation” of Google webmaster rules also found running on Google’s own Blogspot network!

Google has cited an obscure technical rule that bans the use of certain third party advertising networks. ... Intriguingly, the only reason that blogger even used that ad code was because Google banned Adsense from blogs.NaturalNews.com, forcing bloggers to find alternative ad code.

Now, Natural News investigators have found the exact same “violation” scripts running on none other than Google’s own Blogspot network.

Google runs the same code it just banned Natural News for running on a very small number of obscure old blogger pages on a subdomain ...

Google is selectively enforcing its “technical” rules ... we can only find a grand total of 13 blog posts under the blogs subdomain that even used this code. Yet Google banned 140,000+ pages of our root domain!

Full Article
    So the website constantly critical of big Pharma, FDA, excessive vaccines, and the pill popping medical industry culture, gets banned from the Google ad network because the Google ministry of truth decides the information critical of the drug-medico industry does not fit their approved "truth". Then Google censors the entire domain from its search engine for having an alternative ad network script on a tiny handful of blogs on a sub-domain, and Google wants us to believe its has nothing to do with content when its Google Ministry of Truth censorship brigade is what precipitated the expulsion of the alternative medicine site from its ad network based upon content to begin with. Yeah. Riiight.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Google deindexes stuff every day, sometimes entire domains. Suppose you have a site that checks the user-agent string and IP of the visitor. If you determine a visitor is the googlebot, you serve certain content, if it is a human, you serve something completely different or even redirect them to another site. This means someone could click one of their search results and get something completely unrelated to the description. To google, this is a big no, and could get your site deindexed. Usually when people do this, it is to get around duplicate content filters.
    People are such liars.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    People are such liars.
    One tell of a liar is a story that changes to fit a narrative. For the record, Google's redirect policy isn't obscure. Second, NN's story has changed 2 - 3 times now while Google's policy is what it's always been.

Here's an interesting flashback:

Google Is Not What It Seems
    https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Here's an interesting flashback:

Google Is Not What It Seems
    https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
    I'm pretty sure Microsoft should be included in that group too.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I'm pretty sure Microsoft should be included in that group too.
    Yep. Google's redirect policy hasn't changed in about a decade, no matter who owns or controls them.

There should be a law!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I do not use google.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yep. Google's redirect policy hasn't changed in about a decade, no matter who owns or controls them.
    As Adams wrote, the redirect code was from:

13 blogger pages buried in posts from 2013 – 2014
    So why did Google decide to enforce this policy now here in February 2017? And they have the same code on their own blogger.com.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast