Thread: DONALD TRUMP'S LATEST APPROVAL RATING PLUNGES TO NEW LOW (EVEN BEFORE COMEY MEMO SURFACED)

DONALD TRUMP'S LATEST APPROVAL RATING PLUNGES TO NEW LOW (EVEN BEFORE COMEY MEMO SURFACED)

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...new-low-610872

Some bad news for the White House: The latest approval rating poll from Morning Consult/Politico released Wednesday found President Donald Trump has hit its lowest point thus far in his presidency. Some worse news for the White House: The survey was taken before two new problems had arisen for the Trump administration—reports that the president divulged classified intelligence to a Russian official and a leaked memo from former FBI Director James Comey that alleged the former reality star asked him to kill an investigation.

Just 42 percent of registered voters said they approved of the job Trump has done, while 50 percent disapproved, according to the new survey. That's the lowest approval rating Morning Consult has measured, and it continued a downward trend for the president. According to the polling firm, Trump's approval rating stood at 51 percent on April 20; by April 27, it was 48 percent; and by May 4 it was 44 percent.

There are also some signs of Trump fatigue among the folks who voted for him. While 84 percent of Trump voters said they generally approved of the job he was doing, just 42 percent strongly approved. That's down 7 percentage points from the prior poll, earlier this month.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New Poll Suggests Trump Would Now Win Popular Vote
    4/23/17
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...their-decision
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Wow, this kind of poll number could spell trouble for Trump 2020 and GOP 2018.

Based on these media poll numbers, any predictions if Trump will win in 2020 or Liz Warren will?
    Ya, media poll numbers are excellent predictors, almost as good as these puds

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ust-10-Edition
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

ALL CAPS MUST MEAN ITS SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Wow, this kind of poll number could spell trouble for Trump 2020 and GOP 2018.

Based on these media poll numbers, any predictions if Trump will win in 2020 or Liz Warren will?
    I'm not yet convinced that Trump will even run in 2020.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    ALL CAPS MUST MEAN ITS SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is fake news created by the deep state liberal media insiders

Poll is fake, that website is fake, and this thread is fake
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The latest approval rating poll from Morning Consult/Politico

Article title: Politico Co-Founder: Media’s Anti-Trump Bias ‘Scary’

Politico co-founder Jim VandeHei called it “scary” the extent to which mainstream reporters have openly sided with Hillary and against Trump this election cycle.

Appearing on “The Hugh Hewitt Show” Friday morning, VandeHei responded to a question from Hewitt about whether the mainstream media is “all in for Hillary.”

“You know, you and I have talked about this in the past, and I tend to be a defender of the media. And I tend to think that it’s overblown, what people think just lots of bias. I have a much different view this year, like having been starting a company and taking a little bit of a step back from looking at the politics moment by moment, particularly if you pay attention to Twitter,” VandeHei said.

“The number of mainstream media reporters who are out there expressing their explicit opinions, that tend to be decisively pro-Hillary and anti-Trump, to me is scary. I don’t, listen, Donald Trump gives you a lot things to fear and a lot of things to dislike. But you cannot, cannot, cannot as a reporter be taking sides in a public forum whether it’s on Twitter or whether it’s on email or whether it’s on TV.”

Earlier in the interview, VandeHei expressed his opinion that “this campaign has shown like how much faith people have lost in media, and how frustrated people are at trying to figure out what can they trust and what can’t they trust? And how can they get smarter in a world that’s growing more and more complex?”

VandeHei recently left Politico to start a new media outlet targeted at corporate executives and other professionals.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/09/po...mp-bias-scary/
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Ah polls. The same $#@!ing polls that want another black president?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Ah polls. The same $#@!ing polls that want another black president?
    And same polls that said Trump would never ever become President.

Trump is doing great, he's probably the best President we've had in the last 100 years. It's just that damned deep state holding him down.

$#@!ing deep state.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Trump should just fire everyone, that way it doesn't look like he was targeting Comey
    - Kim Kardashian

I think Trump is just trying to fool people with this Comey situation so they underestimate him

It's in Chapter 4 of the Art of the Deal
    - Kim Kardashian

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul