Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Thread: 2020 Vote Fraud

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    So to confirm, you think polling companies were ordered at gunpoint by the CIA to make up numbers in support of Joe Biden so that when Joe Biden stole the election, it would seem legitimate? And your proof is some Youtube about something from the 1970s, which I can't for the life of me see how it is even remotely connected to this election and whose findings aren't even one one trillionth as worrisome as the CIA overturning a US presidential election.
    You have the prerogative to be naive, gullible and reside in LaLaLand.

But you don't have the right to force us to do likewise.

Have a good life.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    You have the prerogative to be naive, gullible and reside in LaLaLand.

But you don't have the right to force us to do likewise.

Have a good life.
    You have the right to do whatever you want. I have the right to think that some of you including Trump, are getting borderline delusional.

This is all getting ridiculous. I'm sure there was some minor fraud committed by both sides in this election. But nothing on a scale that would change the results. No evidence that would stand up in a court of law has been produced. Trump is probably going to never concede, leave the white house and whine on twitter for years. Biden is probably going to be a crappy president.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You have the right to do whatever you want. I have the right to think that some of you including Trump, are getting borderline delusional.

This is all getting ridiculous. I'm sure there was some minor fraud committed by both sides in this election. But nothing on a scale that would change the results. No evidence that would stand up in a court of law has been produced. Trump is probably going to never concede, leave the white house and whine on twitter for years. Biden is probably going to be a crappy president.
    Shut the hell up with yours and the other bobbleheads gaslighting. Go huddle with the others why your bull$#@! doesn't float here anymore.

Ok - I'm getting sick of it, too. I couldn't care less if Trump wins or loses. I think he's incredibly damaging to any sort of liberty movement. But that being said, I can't understand you folks that are letting this go so easily. This election was a complete mess and you don't even want to check out what happened?!! That's insane! Is getting Trump out of office so important that we wouldn't want to use the occasion to expose the easily rigged voting system?!

What the hell is wrong with you people?! Is it that you're so concerned about which team gets to have a seat for the next few years, that you can't see the forest for the trees?

If you can read this https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...lots-pa-may-be and give me answers to the questions it poses, I'd certainly appreciate it. Because I haven't heard anything other than, "there's no evidence" or "the evidence isn't credible". If that's true, please give me the explanation.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    This election was a complete mess
    How?

Is this any different or greater than a normal election, or are we just hearing about it because there's a multimillion dollar effort being crowdfunded to complain about literally everything, regardless of its triviality or importance, combined with the uncoordinated efforts of numerous uninformed amateurs pretending to be experts on everything?
    Last edited by TheCount; 11-26-2020 at 11:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    How?

Is this any different or greater than a normal election, or are we just hearing about it because there's a multimillion dollar effort being crowdfunded to complain about literally everything, regardless of its triviality or importance, combined with the uncoordinated efforts of numerous uninformed amateurs pretending to be experts on everything?
    HOW?!!

All the rules were changed in a matter of months! And because of those rules...

If you voted, you either put on a mask and stood in line with other masked people and got your ballot from another masked person, or...
    You either asked for or were straight mailed a blank ballot, which went out in big bundles to be dispersed by masked union government employees. Then you filled it out and put a stamp on it, set it aside for a masked union government employee to pick up later and then shuffled around among other masked union government employees until it finally got processed.

And this went on for months!

Oh, here's another little tidbit: You had social media banning viewpoints while also haranguing people to vote and handing out trophies when you met your "civic duty". If Russia interference was even slightly real, that interference has to be concerning - at least adding to the mess that was this election (whole year).

You're letting your blind hatred of one politician cloud your judgment.

HOW?!!

All the rules were changed in a matter of months! And because of those rules...
    No, they really weren't. All that changed was deadlines.

If you voted, you either put on a mask and stood in line with other masked people and got your ballot from another masked person, or...
    You either asked for or were straight mailed a blank ballot, which went out in big bundles to be dispersed by masked union government employees.

Then you filled it out and put a stamp on it, set it aside for a masked union government employee to pick up later and then shuffled around among other masked union government employees until it finally got processed.
    As opposed to what?

It's not like absentee and mail-in ballots are a new invention.

Oh, here's another little tidbit: You had social media banning viewpoints while also haranguing people to vote and handing out trophies when you met your "civic duty". If Russia interference was even slightly real, that interference has to be concerning - at least adding to the mess that was this election (whole year).
    Okay? I'm really not getting your point here.

You're letting your blind hatred of one politician cloud your judgment.
    Nope. It has nothing to do with Trump. I just don't get sucked in by bull$#@! easily.

Just like the "evidence" of pizzagate is not actually evidence of pizzagate, the "evidence" of voter fraud is not evidence of voter fraud.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

How?

I do not think you are even sincere with your questioning. If you do not see irregularities you are not looking. Trump did not lose by a huge amount in the key states. Forget anything else but consider this.
    There are strict laws for procedure in regards to absentee ballots in GA. None of the rules were followed. On this point alone absentee ballots should be null and void in GA.

Aussie perspective;

All 900 Military Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Went to Sleepy Joe

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/another-fun-fraud-fact-900-military-ballots-fulton-county-georgia-went-sleepy-joe-biden-not-chance/

The TRUTH will come out and prove the Demorats cheated. PA is uncertifiable. They will have no choice but to disregard ALL of the fake ballots that came in at 3am ALL for Biden....lol

A judge on Wednesday ordered Pennsylvania officials not to certify the results of the 2020 election until a court holds a hearing Friday on the matter.
    The order was made by Commonwealth Judge Patricia McCullough, Pennsylvania announced on Tuesday that officials had completed the certification of the presidential race. The judge's decision also blocks the certification of all the other election results.

Last edited by showpan; 11-27-2020 at 08:29 AM.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

KRAKEN RELEASED! Attorney Sidney Powell Files 104 Page BOMBSHELL COMPLAINT of Massive Fraud in Georgia Election

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    KRAKEN RELEASED! Attorney Sidney Powell Files 104 Page BOMBSHELL COMPLAINT of Massive Fraud in Michigan Election

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...-Complaint.pdf
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The people you hang out with are not a representative sample of the electorate.
    DU called, said they were looking for their village idiot, I told them I found him.
    Thomas Jefferson

Fitting name for Election Fraud and irregularities @TheCount

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Great summary @Phill4paul, but unfortunately I have zero faith in the system and nothing will be done about it... nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Great summary @Phill4paul, but unfortunately I have zero faith in the system and nothing will be done about it... nothing.
    I have no idea. Wouldn't even place any bets at this point.

If Nothing is done, it shows that the system is rotten to the core. I see it as unfathomable that SCOTUS would not deny the results in the states with lawsuits. Clearly the law was not followed. If those laws are not followed, why would any law need to be adhered to?

The SCOTUS is not Nancy and Chucky and Shifty Schiff playing politics.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/11/06/...lection-fraud/

Vote Fraud Phucking Documented
    @r3volution 3.0,, and more in every State.
    Maybe so, but what you've posted is about Texas, which Trump won last I checked.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe so, but what you've posted is about Texas, which Trump won last I checked.
    One example..
    There is Massive Fraud.. in literally every State..

Washington State needs a Recount,,a Full Audit..

One County has documented Fraud and is refusing to Certify.

Inslee should not have won,,and the Child sex Grooming bill should have never passed,(should have never been on the ballot.)

I can not believe ,,from observation, that this county should have had the split it did.

Needs a Close Look Recount.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Just like the "evidence" of pizzagate is not actually evidence of pizzagate, the "evidence" of voter fraud is not evidence of voter fraud.
    Creepy Joe and Hunter approve of your message..

Never-mind the little girls ..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    One example..
    There is Massive Fraud.. in literally every State..

Washington State needs a Recount,,a Full Audit..

One County has documented Fraud and is refusing to Certify.

Inslee should not have won,,and the Child sex Grooming bill should have never passed,(should have never been on the ballot.)

I can not believe ,,from observation, that this county should have had the split it did.

Needs a Close Look Recount.
    If I were looking for fraud, I don't think I'd bother with a deep blue state like Washington.

Frankly, if the official results said that Trump won there, that would be a sign of fraud, ala Biden winning Mississippi.

If I were looking for fraud, I don't think I'd bother with a deep blue state like Washington.

Frankly, if the official results said that Trump won there, that would be a sign of fraud, ala Biden winning Mississippi.
    Looks like PA is going to solve their own problems. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Sen-Mastriano

They all need LOOKING AT.

Trump Won here.. and would have by a much larger margin. if not for Vote Flipping.

and I am talking Crowds v a handful. in this County..

and several Counties had more than 100% turnout.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ok - I'm getting sick of it, too. I couldn't care less if Trump wins or loses. I think he's incredibly damaging to any sort of liberty movement. But that being said, I can't understand you folks that are letting this go so easily. This election was a complete mess and you don't even want to check out what happened?!! That's insane! Is getting Trump out of office so important that we wouldn't want to use the occasion to expose the easily rigged voting system?!

What the hell is wrong with you people?! Is it that you're so concerned about which team gets to have a seat for the next few years, that you can't see the forest for the trees?

If you can read this https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...lots-pa-may-be and give me answers to the questions it poses, I'd certainly appreciate it. Because I haven't heard anything other than, "there's no evidence" or "the evidence isn't credible". If that's true, please give me the explanation.
    I don't care if Trump is in or out of office. Truth be told, I did expect he would win the election. I voted for the LP for the 3rd straight presidential election. Prior to that I supported the GOP candidates.

I think there is an certain amount of fraud in every election.

I have seen no evidence produced that would hold up to the standard of proof in court. I think some of the anecdotal evidence produced is believable to me because I expect a certain level of fraud in elections from both parties.

I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

I think there is an certain amount of fraud in every election.

I have seen no evidence produced that would hold up to the standard of proof in court. .
    I Have.
    And the FAKE water leak is Clear Fraud..

When will the Media Report Fraud?

If the Electoral College elects Trump,, will they even report that?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast