Thread: Jair Bolsonaro Goes Off: Tells the Public to Arm Themselves to Prevent Dictatorship

Jair Bolsonaro Goes Off: Tells the Public to Arm Themselves to Prevent Dictatorship

Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 05-23-2020 at 03:13 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In Brazil, all firearms are required to be registered with the minimum age for gun ownership being 25. It is generally illegal to carry a gun outside a residence, and a special permit granting the right to do so is granted to certain groups, such as law enforcement officers. To legally own a gun, an owner must hold a gun license, which costs R$1000, and pay a fee every three years to register the gun, currently at R$85. Registration can be done online or in person with the Federal Police. Until 2008, unregistered guns could be legalized for free.

It is estimated that there are around 17 million firearms in Brazil, 9 million of which are unregistered. In 2004, the number was 36,000. Brazil has the second largest arms industry in the Western Hemisphere. Approximately 80% of the weapons manufactured in Brazil are exported, mostly to neighboring countries; many of these weapons are then smuggled back into Brazil. Some firearms in Brazil come from police and military arsenals, having either been "stolen or sold by corrupt soldiers and officers."

In 2005, a majority of Brazil's population voted against banning the sale of guns and ammunition to civilians in a referendum. Executive Order No. 5.123, of 1 July 2004 allowed the Federal Police to confiscate firearms which are not possessed for a valid reason; self-defense was not considered a valid argument.

Current President Jair Bolsonaro is strongly in favor of repealing the disarmament law and allowing citizens to own and carry guns for defense. On 15 January 2019, Bolsonaro signed a decree to temporarily make it easier to purchase guns. The decree increases the valid gun ownership period from five to ten years and allows citizens to own up to four firearms. In order to own firearms, a citizen will have to provide proof of the "existence of a safe or a secure location for storage" of the weapon at home. Requirements for possession such as passing training courses and background checks remain, as does the minimum age requirement of 25 years. The decree does not affect restrictions for gun carry, only for possession. On 7 May 2019, Bolsonaro signed an additional decree which allows for rural gun owners to use their guns on their own property; allowing additional arms imports into Brazil; allowing collectors, sports shooters, and hunters to travel from their homes to shootings ranges with their firearms and ammunition; entitling veterans with ten or more years experience to bear firearms; and increasing the right to purchase cartridges a year from 50 to 5000 and to 1000 for restricted weapons.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_in_Brazil

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Did you watch the video?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Did you remove the video OP? I cant see anything, and was really looking forward to it.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Thumbs down USA needs a leader, but all we've got is wimpy Donnell & Mitch

Bolsonaro has got a pair, something that prez Donnell will never have.

Get the guns, resist the police state Fauci juice vaccine lockdown

RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Did you remove the video OP? I cant see anything, and was really looking forward to it.
    It's a Twitter post but is showing on my end.

I have the whole video but there are no subtitles.

https://twitter.com/BasedPoland/stat...72631295074314

Here's the whole link

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    It's a Twitter post but is showing on my end.

I have the whole video but there are no subtitles.

https://twitter.com/BasedPoland/stat...72631295074314

Here's the whole link
    That was badass.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Sir Minister of Justice, please.

It was decided, not long ago, that you could handcuff almost no one.

Why are they putting handcuffs on a citizen that's working or on a woman in a public square?

And the Justice doesn't say anything?

You have to $#@!ing speak!

You're going to be quiet? Until when?

Or do I have to keep exposing myself?

You have to speak, put it out there.

Dish it out.

You can't put handcuffs- a decision of the Supreme Court itself.

And we're going to be quiet? Until when?

They keep on humiliating our people. And that's growing.

People keep on pointing at me: "I've voted on you, for you to do something..."
    Voted on you, "so you make decisions," And it is true.

I couldn't care less with the reelection.

And we have to think about that, all of us.

What these son of bitches want, Weintraub (Minister of Education), is our freedom.

Look how easy it is to impose a dictatorship in Brazil, how easy it is.

The people are locked in their house.

That is why I want, Minister of Justice and Minister of Defense, that the people arm themselves.

That's going to ensure that a motherfucker isn't going to show up and impose a dictatorship here!

Because it's easy to impose a dictatorship here. Too easy.

A $#@!ing mayor makes a $#@!ing decree, to handcuff people and keeps everyone at home.

If they were armed, they'd go to the streets.

And if I were a dictator, I'd want to disarm people.

Just like all the other disarmed people before they imposed their respective dictatorship.

That is when our demonstration, and I ask that, Fernando and Moro, sign the ordinance today because I want to give a $#@!ing message to these $#@!s on why I'm arming the people.

Because I don't want a dictatorship here.

And it can't be postponed anymore.

Alright? It can't be postponed anymore.

Whoever doesn't accept my ideals, Damares (Minister of Women, Family and Human Rights) of Family, God, Brazil, Guns, Freedom of Speech, Free Markets, whoever doesn't accept this is in the wrong government.

Wait until 2022 Sir Alvaro Dias, wait for Alckmin, wait for Haddad or maybe Lula, right?

And you can go and be happy with them.

In my government you're wrong.

It's to blow it wide open, the gun question here.

I want everyone armed.

Because an armed people will never be enslaved.
    -- Jair Bolsonaro

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Background:

He was speaking to his Cabinet.

Supreme Court of Brazil authorized release of the video.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Bolsonaro has got a pair, something that prez Donnell will never have.
    Uh, Trump told the people of Virginia and Michigan to rise up against their state government, VA specifically about gun control measures.

Pretty much the same thing, but the difference is the laws aren't as bad here as Brazil, he is trying to stop them from becoming that bad.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Uh, Trump told the people of Virginia and Michigan to rise up against their state government, VA specifically about gun control measures.

Pretty much the same thing, but the difference is the laws aren't as bad here as Brazil, he is trying to stop them from becoming that bad.
    Donnell is a wannabe dictator who thinks he can "take the guns first" & enslave the people, the polar opposite of Jair Bolsonaro.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Americans better heed those words.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I'll take $#@! Trump never said for $500 Alex.

I'll take $#@! Trump never said for $500 Alex.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Sir Minister of Justice, please.

It was decided, not long ago, that you could handcuff almost no one.

Why are they putting handcuffs on a citizen that's working or on a woman in a public square?

And the Justice doesn't say anything?

You have to $#@!ing speak!

You're going to be quiet? Until when?

Or do I have to keep exposing myself?

You have to speak, put it out there.

Dish it out.

You can't put handcuffs- a decision of the Supreme Court itself.

And we're going to be quiet? Until when?

They keep on humiliating our people. And that's growing.

People keep on pointing at me: "I've voted on you, for you to do something..."
    Voted on you, "so you make decisions," And it is true.

I couldn't care less with the reelection.

And we have to think about that, all of us.

What these son of bitches want, Weintraub (Minister of Education), is our freedom.

Look how easy it is to impose a dictatorship in Brazil, how easy it is.

The people are locked in their house.

That is why I want, Minister of Justice and Minister of Defense, that the people arm themselves.

That's going to ensure that a motherfucker isn't going to show up and impose a dictatorship here!

Because it's easy to impose a dictatorship here. Too easy.

A $#@!ing mayor makes a $#@!ing decree, to handcuff people and keeps everyone at home.

If they were armed, they'd go to the streets.

And if I were a dictator, I'd want to disarm people.

Just like all the other disarmed people before they imposed their respective dictatorship.

That is when our demonstration, and I ask that, Fernando and Moro, sign the ordinance today because I want to give a $#@!ing message to these $#@!s on why I'm arming the people.

Because I don't want a dictatorship here.

And it can't be postponed anymore.

Alright? It can't be postponed anymore.

Whoever doesn't accept my ideals, Damares (Minister of Women, Family and Human Rights) of Family, God, Brazil, Guns, Freedom of Speech, Free Markets, whoever doesn't accept this is in the wrong government.

Wait until 2022 Sir Alvaro Dias, wait for Alckmin, wait for Haddad or maybe Lula, right?

And you can go and be happy with them.

In my government you're wrong.

It's to blow it wide open, the gun question here.

I want everyone armed.

Because an armed people will never be enslaved.
    -- Jair Bolsonaro
    One of these things is not like the other.

-- Jair Bolsonaro
    If that's the actual translation then that is probably the most interesting speech a president of a significantly large country has given in a long time.
    The amount of curses in there may not be necessary but it does show passion I guess.

In any case, based on this, it seems he's a second amendment proponent. [for the right reasons]
    "I am a bird"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    If that's the actual translation then that is probably the most interesting speech a president of a significantly large country has given in a long time.
    The amount of curses in there may not be necessary but it does show passion I guess.

In any case, based on this, it seems he's a second amendment proponent. [for the right reasons]
    Apparently he was speaking to his Cabinet about governors and mayors locking down portions of society and was upset that he could not fire some of the entrenched bureaucrats. He apparently threatened his cabinet with being replaced if they did not get their subordinates in line.

The Supreme Court releases this because they say he went too far in threatening to fire his Cabinet.

That’s the basic backstory I’ve heard.

Brazil court releases foul-mouthed Bolsonaro video

Brazil's Supreme Court has released a video showing President Jair Bolsonaro expressing frustration that he was unable to change security officials and vowing to protect his family.

The video forms part of an investigation into allegations that the president attempted to replace senior members of the federal police.

Mr Bolsonaro denies any wrongdoing.

"If one cannot change the law enforcement official, one changes the boss. If not his boss, then the minister."
    More at link.
    Hxxps://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-latin-america-52779998

It’s amazing watching the global left talk about how Trump and Bolsonaro are going to potentially become dictators and then tell us that they need to assert totalitarian control over society.

Do people still not learn from history? Gun Registration is their preamble for Gun Confiscation.

When they do not know who in their country owns the guns, then the Govt fears the people and you have Freedom. But in times where the citizens are prohibited from being able to defend themselves, then the citizens live in fear of their governments and you have Tyranny.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I'll just leave this here.

Bolsonaro's sons.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book