Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 midterm election results *** OFFICIAL THREAD ***

I don't have anything for the NH House and Senate, but it seems to be a rout right now of the Executive Council, which is like governor's oversight board.

This is an important body in NH politics.

Every GOP candidate is losing by substantial margins.

They went into it with a 4-1 majority.

The single democrat, Warmington, is up by double digits.

https://granitegrok.com/blog/2022/11...tive-committee
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-08-2022 at 08:34 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/Jules31415/statu...91636138463232
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I would call the election rig if Pennsylvania goes with fetterman.

DeSantis currently up by 19 with 88% reporting. This is a big deal. Florida used to be decided by 1%.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    DeSantis currently up by 19 with 88% reporting. This is a big deal. Florida used to be decided by 1%.
    LOL, no kidding...he won Dade county as well, and that was almost unheard of since Reagan.

A good chunk of the people that moved down to FL during the Great Upheaval must have been conservative leaning.

The very last ones from places like Mass and NY.

Still an Hour before Polls close here,,but watching everyone else.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL, no kidding...he won Dade county as well, and that was almost unheard of since Reagan.

A good chunk of the people that moved down to FL during the Great Upheaval must have been conservative leaning.

The very last ones from places like Mass and NY.
    He won Miami because the Hispanics like him. MSM can say what they will but it's the truth.

I've added some streams to the list in the OP.

I would have had them up sooner, but my ISP dropped service almost five hours ago and only recently got it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/stat...57986445393920
    With 91 percent reporting, Fung is down three.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el...ts/2022/house/

PA sends another communist to Congress.

Summer Lee flipped PA 12

Colorado · District 3
    69% reporting

Adam Frisch
    Democratic Party
    52.1%
    122,106 votes

Lauren Boebert
    Republican Party
    47.9%
    112,071 votes
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Can anybody from NH tell me why they elect a Democrat over Republican for the Senate, I thought their moto was "Live free or die"?
    If the GOP can't win there, there is no red wave as far as I see.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I've seen enough.

LOL, this really is the 1970s all over again, just without the sex and drugs and rock and roll.

Well, I've seen enough.

LOL, this really is the 1970s all over again, just without the sex and drugs and rock and roll.

The 70s were better.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    Can anybody from NH tell me why they elect a Democrat over Republican for the Senate, I thought their moto was "Live free or die"?
    Massholes.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Well, I've seen enough.

This is going to be like the 1970's in East Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Race called for Hassan, Bolduc goes down.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Red wave...LOL...red mud puddle maybe.

If the GOP can't win in a nationwide landslide blowout given these conditions, there's really no point in this nonsense anymore.

In NH, I can tell you exactly what happened.

1 - The Free Staters were actually making a little headway, until a bunch of out of state money associated with Democracy Now caught on to what they were doing, that is running on whatever ticket could win on, and then plotting to get government out of your life. Well, they stepped on their dicks, when, through a very complicated set of maneuvers back and forth, ended up shutting down a very popular state run ski resort, Gunstock Mt. Oh the horror. This prompted a wave of backlash and "NO EXTREMIST" campaigns by local statists and progs.

2 - Bitter, dried up, post menopausal women, many of them lesbians ("Boston Marriages") which are legion around here, turned out in droves to vote against all things GOP in the wake of Roe. I reckon they were even more numerous than people like myself as far as skewing the polls were concerned. Why this issue grinds their gears so much is beyond me, especially considering they have about as much chance of needing an abortion as they do flying to the moon.

3 - The Great COVID Invasion. I suspect a great many conservatives, liberty folks, and so on, left places like NY and Mass. and NJ and are now in Florida. But there have been enough that flooded up here, and I reckon they are not liberty folks at all, based on some of my conversations with them.

4 - Freedom is not popular. Those words of the state motto are so far removed from the mindset of your average Ameri$#@!, that they may have well been uttered by a race of aliens.

All I can hope for is that my local reps and the EC races turn around in the night.

There is really only one thing left to do.

If the GOP can't win in a nationwide landslide blowout given these conditions, there's really no point in this nonsense anymore.

1 - The Free Staters were actually making a little headway, until a bunch of out of state money associated with Democracy Now caught on to what they were doing, that is running on whatever ticket could win on, and then plotting to get government out of your life. Well, they stepped on their dicks, when, through a very complicated set of maneuvers back and forth, ended up shutting down a very popular state run ski resort, Gunstock Mt. Oh the horror. This prompted a wave of backlash and "NO EXTREMIST" campaigns by local statists and progs.

2 - Bitter, dried up, post menopausal women, many of them lesbians ("Boston Marriages") which are legion around here, turned out in droves to vote against all things GOP in the wake of Roe. I reckon they were even more numerous than people like myself as far as skewing the polls were concerned. Why this issue grinds their gears so much is beyond me, especially considering they have about as much chance of needing an abortion as they do flying to the moon.

3 - The Great COVID Invasion. I suspect a great many conservatives, liberty folks, and so on, left places like NY and Mass. and NJ and are now in Florida. But there have been enough that flooded up here, and I reckon they are not liberty folks at all, based on some of my conversations with them.

4 - Freedom is not popular. Those words of the state motto are so far removed from the mindset of your average Ameri$#@!, that they may have well been uttered by a race of aliens.

All I can hope for is that my local reps and the EC races turn around in the night.

Those supporting Liberal polices still haven't figure out.

It wont be just Biden admin that would finish of promising end coal plants if it wont be Biden admin it would be someone else next time.

If they still support Liberal polices and are still complaining about "High Inflation, Costs of Living"? why are they complaining? isn't that what they are currently supporting the polices that are allowing diesel vehicles and coal to get banned nation wide?

Well they can't even get any red congress people, the free state obviously is worse off than Florida at this point.
    During the height of Ron Paul mania in the 2007-2012 so much was said about the free state program, I guess it has totally failed at this point, pretty sad.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Those supporting Liberal polices still haven't figure out.

It wont be just Biden admin that would finish of promising end coal plants if it wont be Biden admin it would be someone else next time.

If they still support Liberal polices and are still complaining about "High Inflation, Costs of Living"? why are they complaining? isn't that what they are currently supporting the polices that are allowing diesel vehicles and coal to get banned nation wide?
    They don't care AC.

They may bitch, but they are only doing that to "go along".

Get inside some of these people's heads sometimes.

The bitching helps pass the time...they are truly miserable people.

Aloof, atomized, broken, damaged, world weary, scared to death, cosmopolitan, know nothings.

All things being equal, they'd just as lief die, as long as they can bring a few of you and me along with them.

Well they can't even get any red congress people, the free state obviously is worse off than Florida at this point.
    During the height of Ron Paul mania in the 2007-2012 so much was said about the free state program, I guess it has totally failed at this point, pretty sad.
    I'll have to comb through the local election results, which is like drilling teeth, to find out how it all fleshed out.

Hopefully these guys will have it all posted. https://granitegrok.com/

But I suspect that the EC and House and Senate will all "flip".

FL & DeSantis big R winners

Put a fork in Trump

2 - Bitter, dried up, post menopausal women, many of them lesbians ("Boston Marriages") which are legion around here, turned out in droves to vote against all things GOP
    I am saying this as a joke, but if these are the people on one side of a new civil war that happens, it will be over in a couple of days.
    There are others that will not think of it as a joke, and want a "handmaiden tale" style of purging, which of coarse I would never advocate, peace before all else.

But if elections fail too many times, the red counties all across America might just launch a second American rebellion, and state militia will follow along.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    FL & DeSantis big R winners

Put a fork in Trump
    Yeah, enough is enough already.

All the rallies, all the money, all the bull$#@! and in this political environment, you can't find candidates that can beat a stroke addled communist or a radical black nationalist preacher?

I am saying this as a joke, but if these are the people on one side of a new civil war that happens, it will be over in a couple of days.
    There are others that will not think of it as a joke, and want a "handmaiden tale" style of purging, which of coarse I would never advocate, peace before all else.

But if elections fail too many times, the red counties all across America might just launch a second American rebellion, and state militia will follow along.
    There are people tonight who will probably win seats in the Senate, who are in favor of Soviet style communism.

Venezuala Norte'.

They increase in number every voting cycle.

It will come to point very soon, where division is the only chance to survive.

Yeah, enough is enough already.

All the rallies, all the money, all the bull$#@! and in this political environment, you can't find candidates that can beat a stroke addled communist or a radical black nationalist preacher?
    I am sure of some shenanigans,, but am honestly surprised at the closeness of some.

It ain't over,,Lawsuits are filed in AZ.

There are too many communists.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Colorado · District 3
    69% reporting

Adam Frisch
    Democratic Party
    52.1%
    122,106 votes

Lauren Boebert
    Republican Party
    47.9%
    112,071 votes
    Boebert is too $#@!ing adorable to lose
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I am sure of some shenanigans,, but am honestly surprised at the closeness of some.

It ain't over,,Lawsuits are filed in AZ.

There are too many communists.
    It's all across the country Pete.

Right now the House race is only up 4 seats for the GOP.

That's one short of a majority, in race they were predicting to win 30-40 seats.

It's all across the country Pete.

Right now the House race is only up 4 seats for the GOP.

That's one short of a majority, in race they were predicting to win 30-40 seats.
    It appears the Red/GOP will take the house as a majority. The senate will still be a split.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast