Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is your government at work! Are you okay with this?

This is your government at work! Are you okay with this?

Shawna Cox's cell phone recording of LaVoy Finicum's cold-blooded murder:

The Ron Paul Revolutionaries used to care about things such as this. Where are you??????????????????????????????
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

I watched it, there is another thread on it. Everyone here knows what the government is capable of, it hurts to watch it unfold in front of you.

NO.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Technology is the only thing that ever can at all equal the playing field. I've no clue, why they didn't have multiple gopro's and a Sat link. Anyway, this video changes the perception a lot in a verifiable manner, the government shot out the window immediately after he exited the vehicle with his hands up. So, it's 100% verifiable murder now. Before, you couldn't tell what happened really from the single overhead view.

"No more free Waco's"

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    "No more free Waco's"
    Expecting the police to police the police never works out well......

Unless you're police....

LaVoy wanted to die, this was his plan all along. He is even on the record saying so. He is lucky he didn't get that whole car killed.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have a government? How does that happen? I'm not OK with that, and was never even asked. Now I only have 3-4 redundant layers left, to kill off.

What do you expect Deb when the leading republican candidate that is being pushed hard on these forums, is on record saying the government can't let people take over government property and that we cannot let states take control of federal land, the very issues that is being put to question here.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Expecting the police to police the police never works out well......

Unless you're police....
    "So what we have is a bunch of folks protesting the government, then the government investigating the government protesters, and then the government accused of covering up the investigation of the government protesters, and then the government investigating their own coverup in the investigation of the government protesters," Mike Arnold (Ammon's attorney).

"So what we have is a bunch of folks protesting the government, then the government investigating the government protesters, and then the government accused of covering up the investigation of the government protesters, and then the government investigating their own coverup in the investigation of the government protesters," Mike Arnold (Ammon's attorney).
    He forgot to add "On your dime."

Great quote from Mike Arnold ^^^

"Jailhouse interview: Ammon Bundy says government's story is unraveling"
    By Steve Dunn, KATU News and KATU.com Staff Tuesday, March 8th 2016

http://katu.com/news/local/jailhouse...-is-unraveling

FBI agents under investigation for possible misconduct in LaVoy Finicum shooting

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-sta...gents_und.html

Some supporters have claimed Finicum was shot while surrendering, that he was unarmed and that he was shot nine times. The sheriff in neighboring Grant County, Glenn Palmer, described the police operation as an "ambush."

Investigators had planned to release police reports, interview transcripts, photographs, the autopsy report and new video to allow the public to evaluate the police findings in Finicum's death.

But they ended up releasing only one video and 19 photographs, citing the new criminal investigation for the change in plans. They also withheld the names of the involved troopers and FBI agents, saying they've tracked up to 80 threats against them, mostly on social media.
    Cox's video showed that one shot hit the truck's left rear passenger window as Finicum stepped out. At the time, Finicum appeared to have his hands at least at shoulder height.

Investigators later established that the bullet entered the truck through the roof before shattering the window and concluded it was fired by an FBI agent.

=====
    Synced video from aerial and Shawna Cox cameras.

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Shawna Cox's cell phone recording of LaVoy Finicum's cold-blooded murder:

The Ron Paul Revolutionaries used to care about things such as this. Where are you??????????????????????????????
    They're probably trying to vote at it and make it go away. VOTE HARDER!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    So Sick.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by Deborah K; 03-09-2016 at 03:10 PM.

//
    Last edited by Deborah K; 03-09-2016 at 03:10 PM.

Are we supposed to be okay with this?
    We just need to vote harder:
    "I’m sympathetic to the idea that the large collection of federal lands ought to be turned back to the states and the people, but I think the best way to bring about change is through politics," Paul told the Washington Post in an interview. "That's why I entered the electoral arena. I don’t support any violence or suggestion of violence toward changing policy."

Quote Originally Posted by wmmonk View Post
    Are we supposed to be okay with this?
    We just need to vote harder:
    He knew who would die and he was right. Then imagine if you will that you are in that fox hole with presumed freedom fighters and a quarter of them get a message from their leader that he doesn't believe the federal lands should be turned over to the states and that quarter turn their guns on you. It can happen that quick.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. It is more than sickening.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    They're probably trying to vote at it and make it go away. VOTE HARDER!!
    Or whine like you do. Because that is so successful.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I hope someone downloaded the video before it gets deleted

Very well said. God Bless Jeanette and their family for having the courage to stand up and shout!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Or whine like you do. Because that is so successful.
    Oh, I've long given up on "whining". I issue warnings to (try to) help and have some laughs at the follies. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him want to be free. /shrugs I've found that worrying about things/people I can't control just gives me headaches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

LaVoy had some strong, amazing family... They give me hope.

Jeanette Finicum Press Conference Q & A 03 09 16

Passing the Torch of Liberty to the next generation.

EDIT- The lying FEDs are up $#@! creek after creating such a martyr and they stand ZERO chance against strong American women like these!
    Last edited by DavesNotHere; 03-09-2016 at 08:54 PM.

And just for those that appear to be supporting the ranchers cause and supporting trump.

"You have to maintain law and order, no matter what," Trump told The Hill Refering to the standoff.
    Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has said the armed standoff at a national wildlife refuge in Oregon had gone on “too long,” and that once people are allowed to take over federal property, “you don’t have a government anymore.”
    "I don't like the idea because I want to keep the lands great, and you don't know what the state is going to do," Trump said during a talk with Field & Stream magazine earlier this week.

The trade publication, sitting down with Trump at Las Vegas' Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show, had asked about the issue of turning over federally controlled lands to individual states -- an idea previously floated by rival 2016 contender and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul and supported by staunch states-rights activists.

I'm guessing many of these folks were.

So the answer is, dead and in jail, some of them anyway.

Which, as Pete noted already, is where were all going, if the system really cranks this up.

Just the statements of support on this board are indictable under the ludicrously loose "conspiracy" statutes of federal law.

I wish we could do something.

I wished we could have done something when they set the sights on Ed and Elaine Brown.

And hundreds and thousands of others.

Deb, what are you expecting to happen? What do you think we, or the "you", should be doing?

Quote Originally Posted by wmmonk View Post
    Deb, what are you expecting to happen? What do you think we, or the "you", should be doing?
    I don't want to speak for another, but to answer your question myself, here is something to do-

Peaceful protests and speaking/learning/sharing the truth are my rights and what I PERSONALLY plan on doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast