Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1074

Thread: **OFFICIAL 2016 NFL SEASON THREAD**

Jan2017

Could still be interesting at 2:00 break . . . and down to the eight yard line

and now a two-point conversion to tie and OT

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Falcons won't just play zone defense and let Brady lob passes all day long.
    28-28 great game
    I'll admit when I'm wrong. Even accounting for sacks attributed to coverage the Falcons had a good pass rush today.

Looks like we have a game!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Couldn't write a better movie script for advertisers.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    defense better wake the $#@! up
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Jan2017

Pats in FG range in OT already

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    The GOAT!!!!!!!!!
    Tuck.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And the Cheatriots bought another ring.
    I am the spoon.

If I were to ever be gay for somebody, it would be for Tom Brady, right now
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The Falcons had that game until their last drive when they got that holding call that put them out of FG range.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Why did that feel like the Alabama vs. Clemson championship game?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003XNTT5I/

Professional sports in America: it's all about fair play and the goal of winning championships. At least that's the spin. But could it be a massive showbiz operation filled with greedy owners, crooked referees, and coddled players, all with the unstated goal of grabbing as much money as possible?

Author Brian Tuohy provides a full-sourced saga of the corruption that has infected the storied histories of the NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, and NASCAR.

With reality obscured by a complacent and often complicit sports media, The Fix Is In shines a light on a hidden history of clandestine arrangements between television networks and sports leagues, all against a background of drinking, drugging, and crime.

Finally, here's a book that unflinchingly examines the sordid underbelly of the American sports industry

Tom Brady is a mediocre QB.

...and a piece of $#@! human being.

Are they booing? Is this nation filled with crybabies?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Are they booing? Is this nation filled with crybabies?
    Perhaps there was an awakening to being controlled?

Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    Tom Brady is a mediocre QB.

...and a piece of $#@! human being.
    It's cool, its only natural to be jealous
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Jan2017

World Series 7th game in an extra inning . . . and now the first Super Bowl in OT.

- not to mention a last fraction of a second 'Nova shot and last second Clemson touchdown in the NCAA championship games
    and a non-politician TeeVee celebrity star tycoon wins the Presidency . . . go figure!
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-05-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If I were to ever be gay for somebody, it would be for Tom Brady, right now
    Some feminist on FB have noted how much they loved his "dude booty." I mentioned that was sexist and the told me to shut my privilege.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    However, whatever happened there, wow. As a Steeler fan I was lovin' the Pat's getting their asses kicked. There was no way Pat's would come bacck, even kicking an on-side kick in the 3rd qt. But the football gods saw it differently. Atlanta lost that game. so many chances to put it away and they failed like losers. The Patriot's hung in there and took advantage of every opportunity given them and succeeded every time. Everything feel into place... even the coin toss.. Tom Brady, best quarterback of all time, Patroits, best team of all time... What a team effort at the end of that game, bravo!

I hate seeing it too...
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

It's cool, its only natural to be jealous
    I'm not jealous, I'm contemptuous.

I'm also not a fan of whatever that other team was, Georgia or sumptin...

Basically, I just loathe Brady because he's overrated.

Experience wins. Atlanta should have run up the score. Instead, they let down their guard.

Some feminist on FB have noted how much they loved his "dude booty." I mentioned that was sexist and the told me to shut my privilege.
    +rep Tom Brady is a person, not some object to stare at and sexualize
    - Kim Kardashian

I don't watch football but watched a bit since one of the Pats went to the same high school I did.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The Falcons had that game until their last drive when they got that holding call that put them out of FG range.
    Yep , blew it , would have had the lock with the 11 point lead .
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-06-2017 at 08:56 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    However, whatever happened there, wow. As a Steeler fan I was lovin' the Pat's getting their asses kicked. There was no way Pat's would come bacck, even kicking an on-side kick in the 3rd qt. But the football gods saw it differently. Atlanta lost that game. so many chances to put it away and they failed like losers. The Patriot's hung in there and took advantage of every opportunity given them and succeeded every time. Everything feel into place... even the coin toss.. Tom Brady, best quarterback of all time, Patroits, best team of all time... What a team effort at the end of that game, bravo!

I hate seeing it too...
    It was like it was Hollywood scripted. Hell, I called it sitting in my chair watching it before it happened. The old lady told me to STFU. That there was no way NE could win. I called it at half time. I called it because it was Hollywood standard material. OT and NE win. At halftime. I'm not a psychic. I'm just a reader of drama and fiction.

+rep Tom Brady is a person, not some object to stare at and sexualize
    Thank you. They say red-blooded American males, such as you and myself, are insensitive. I'm very sensitive. Sensitivity was taught to me by my mother, sisters and ex-wife. Oh, and the nieces. Can't forget them. I was wrong to point out the hypocrisy it seems. I do agree with you though. Tom Brady's butt is not some object to stare at and sexualize. I'm like, Oh, me Gerd. Then they remind me I'm privileged.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was like it was Hollywood scripted. Hell, I called it sitting in my chair watching it before it happened. The old lady told me to STFU. That there was no way NE could win. I called it at half time. I called it because it was Hollywood standard material. OT and NE win. At halftime. I'm not a psychic. I'm just a reader of drama and fiction.
    Just like a pro wrestling "match".

With billions of dollars on the line, there is no way any of this is being left to random chance.

lol

Like the game was going to be allowed to be over by halftime. Who didn't think the Patriots would come "roaring back" in the second half?

Nice planned offsides by Freeney to ensure the Pats got two shots at the 2pt conversion. So rigged.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast