Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RNC Rule Change Would Give Rand Convention Speech and Nomination Chance

The RNC will never allow Rand to be its candidate.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is Morton Blackwell talking about the 2012 RNC. He's not exactly a liberty guy, but he does support the grassroots in general

I don't remember if he talks about John Sununu locking him out of the committee vote; This year, Sununu is one of Kasich's guys.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I think its ludicrous no ones been talking about running for national delegates under the Trump or Cruz banner and taking off after however many votes unbind you if this thing goes multi-ballot? Is it not Paul or Bust?
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by philipped View Post
    I think its ludicrous no ones been talking about running for national delegates under the Trump or Cruz banner and taking off after however many votes unbind you if this thing goes multi-ballot? Is it not Paul or Bust?
    It's kind of impossible to organize something like that in the open. I'm sure it's happening though.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    It's kind of impossible to organize something like that in the open. I'm sure it's happening though.
    Plug me in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Plug me in?
    Who says I know anything about that ? I don't.

I'm just convinced there are individuals who have their own opinions that are being elected as delegates.

In previous elections that may not have mattered too much but this time around it seems to be a different story.

Also, I don't think this is the right venue to organize something like that per-se. It might be. However, the better way is probably to form alliances at your local GOP conventions which may lead you to be elected as a delegate. Depending on which state you are in of course.

Only problem with that is, should your plan succeed, people probably won't like you for it afterwards.
    "I am a bird"

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is not the place to be talking about delegate stuffs.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Is it not Paul or Bust?
    No. Paul isn't running for president anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    No. Paul isn't running for president anymore.
    Paul suspended his 2016 presidential campaign, during the announcement he simply said he said it was to focus on his senate re-election. He said he left the campaign in the same state of mind he started it. You could say that the republicans need that senate seat, but the same could be said about the presidency and supreme court nominations.

I think Rand would have a better chance at the election then Cruz or Kaisich, and I am pretty sure that Rand only dropped out of the primary contests because he knew something that we didn't know. I find it very odd that even before 2015 insiders were saying that the primary contests didn't matter. (Jeb Bush: Republicans have to 'lose the primary to win the general)

Yes, Rand is still running the same campaign, it is just smaller scale and more localized on the issues. By election day, he will have met and made his case to every voter in KY.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I think Rand would have a better chance at the election then Cruz or Kaisich
    Not if he isn't even running.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Not if he isn't even running.
    I know but just because we stopped fighting for him doesn't mean he stopped fighting for us. Rand is the only one who is worth my vote.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234