Thread: A guy from DP named Travis Couture is running for State senate in Washington

A guy from DP named Travis Couture is running for State senate in Washington

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is probably the most intelligent thing I have ever read on the DP. He is absolutely right and everyone should pay attention to what he had to say.
    Libertarian Republican trying to help break the one-party state in Massachusetts

Looking for new liberty candidates for 2014 and beyond

So maybe our Washington people would like to look into supporting him?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I'd love to see more state-level candidates get their own subforums here in the future, so maybe Travis could get one. I'm on the other side of Interstate 90 so direct support would be tough, but I will absolutely consider donating. You should post this in the Washington forum.
    Libertarian Republican trying to help break the one-party state in Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by mz10 View Post
    I'd love to see more state-level candidates get their own subforums here in the future, so maybe Travis could get one. I'm on the other side of Interstate 90 so direct support would be tough, but I will absolutely consider donating. You should post this in the Washington forum.
    I'll copy it there. It might help if you facebooked or discussed him with people since you are at least in the right state (I'm not.)

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I'll copy it there. It might help if you facebooked or discussed him with people since you are at least in the right state (I'm not.)
    Haha no I meant the other side of Interstate 90. I'm in Massachusetts.

Anyone know how he voted in the Rand Paul-Kucinich DP poll?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Anyone know how he voted in the Rand Paul-Kucinich DP poll?
    I'm sure this was a joke about the Dailypaul as that place is turning in to a joke in my opinion, but he looks to be better than 95% of the people over there. His website links to his personal facebook page that shows he likes Senator Rand Paul so that should answer your question.
    Last edited by Okaloosa; 12-11-2012 at 07:32 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "I am a Navy Veteran and followed the Ron Paul R3volution in 2008 casually. It wasnt until 2009 or so when I started feeling like it was time to get off the sidelines and actually join the fight. As a former political idiot, I came to listening to Ron Paul mostly due to his foreign policy, I had too many friends die in Iraq. From there I immersed myself in his book, Revolution: A manifesto. It not only opened my eyes but I felt as though it unlocked a secret part of my heart I never knew existed. The joy and simultaneous anger I felt was brimming over at the seams and was making my naval career almost unbearable.

I opposed Naval detention and torture in Guantanimo Bay, the sensless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, Nuclear weapon hoarding, "humanitarian missions", and a plethera of other things the Navy is involved in. I read and read and read, faster and better than I have ever done so previously in my life. It lead me to new found inner strength, conciousness, and intellect." From the post on daily Paul.

We need more Veterans in the movement winning office to add credibilty and combat the Allen West types.
    Last edited by Okaloosa; 12-11-2012 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Okaloosa View Post
    I'm sure this was a joke about the Dailypaul as that place is turning in to a joke in my opinion, but he looks to be better than 95% of the people over there. His website links to his personal facebook page that shows he likes Senator Rand Paul so that should answer your question.
    I mean the fact that he willingly campaigned for a Republican who was not expressly a "Ron Paul Republican" puts him ahead of 98% of DP kids. I like what I'm seeing from this guy.

.... His website is horrible. I am learning html and css design. I should offer to make one up for him or something.

As far as candidates go, I like this guy. I will probably end up helping on his campaign.

I wish him luck. I dont see him getting any significan funds from RP grassroots.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

I'd help this guy out with some funds but it will be interesting to see if DP supports one of their own or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jcannon98188 View Post
    .... His website is horrible. I am learning html and css design. I should offer to make one up for him or something.

As far as candidates go, I like this guy. I will probably end up helping on his campaign.
    I'm sure if you could help with his web page that would be greatly appreciated.

anyone see what area in WA he's running in ?
    Last edited by Dark_Horse_Rider; 12-12-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    anyone see what area in WA he's running in ?
    Belfair. Top of the peninsula, and right next to the Naval Base. Since he is EX-Navy that might work in his favor. Spent a lot of my childhood over that area.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcannon98188 View Post
    Belfair. Top of the peninsula, and right next to the Naval Base. Since he is EX-Navy that might work in his favor. Spent a lot of my childhood over that area.
    hey thanks JC98188