Thread: 13-Year-Old Stops Kidnapper With Slingshot

13-Year-Old Stops Kidnapper With Slingshot

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/r6c92hOQM-Y

When slingshots are outlawed only outlaws will have slingshots?

And they said that Dennis the Menace and Bart Simpson were bad influences on the younger generations.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What was he doing with a slingshot? Did he have a license for that?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/r6c92hOQM-Y

When slingshots are outlawed only outlaws will have slingshots?

And they said that Dennis the Menace and Bart Simpson were bad influences on the younger generations.
    Way cool! Time for an upgrade. And @TheTexan he can make a license with photoshop.

I need to get practicing.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Arrest him.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

How embarrassing for a criminal to be stopped by a slingshot.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    How embarrassing for a criminal to be stopped by a slingshot.
    Literal David vs Goliath.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Literal David vs Goliath.
    Gee, so true. News story clip must be true and not allegory, also. I'm certain she was hunting for mushrooms. It's not like she was hunting those manna mushrooms that the morning dew brought to the Israelites, children of David. Totally unrelated.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Gee, so true. News story clip must be true and not allegory, also. I'm certain she was hunting for mushrooms. It's not like she was hunting those manna mushrooms that the morning dew brought to the Israelites, children of David. Totally unrelated.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps read some bible again.

Or don't. Whatevs.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Perhaps read some bible again.

Or don't. Whatevs.
    I'm not even sure what your point is. Nothing I said was unbiblical. But...whatever.

Edit: And I would bet a bitcoin I know the Bible better than you.

I'm not even sure what your point is. Nothing I said was unbiblical. But...whatever.

Edit: And I would bet a bitcoin I know the Bible better than you.
    Ok, whatever you say. "Picking mushrooms" lol. Slingshot lol. "13" lol. https://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/...-bible/13.html

Ok, whatever you say. "Picking mushrooms" lol. Slingshot lol. "13" lol. https://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/...-bible/13.html
    So....your argument is that it's a made up story because nobody picks mushrooms (I do) and nobody is ever 13 years of age? Ummm....okay.

So....your argument is that it's a made up story because nobody picks mushrooms (I do) and nobody is ever 13 years of age? Ummm....okay.
    Sold to you. But did you know that mushrooms were the "manna" given to Israelites while wandering the desert?

Not wanting to derail this thread but I am interested in picking mushrooms. There is a lot of hype about safe mushrooms and I know nothing about identifying any mushrooms. I would appreciate a simple way to be able to at least identify and pick some safe mushrooms. Maybe consider starting a mushroom thread. Thanks.

Sold to you. But did you know that mushrooms were the "manna" given to Israelites while wandering the desert?
    That's your interpretation. I've heard the lichen explanation and lichen are not mushrooms. They are fungi and algae growing together. But...okay. If your point is there are more analogies that can be drawn than just the slingshot, fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Not wanting to derail this thread but I am interested in picking mushrooms. There is a lot of hype about safe mushrooms and I know nothing about identifying any mushrooms. I would appreciate a simple way to be able to at least identify and pick some safe mushrooms. Maybe consider starting a mushroom thread. Thanks.
    As a child I learned to identify two edible mushrooms that grow in the southeast, puffball and inky caps. To this days those are the only wild mushrooms I'll mess with. (I haven't seen an inky cap in years but I usually find a puffball somewhere.) Puffballs look like loaves of bread. A young amanita (VERY poisonous) looks like a puffball but upside down and when you cut it open it's hollow with a toadstool like mushroom in the middle. When a puffball gets old, if you step on it then it will release a "puff" of spores. Inky caps are small, grow in bunches, have gray stems and black gills underneath the gray caps.

Inky cap

Puffball

The cardinal rule of wild mushrooms is, if you don't know what it is don't eat it.

Aminita

^^^^^^^^^^@jmdrake
    Perhaps you don't remember the short but media blitzed story of DJT's "mushroom penis". 'Twas an inside joke.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^^^^^^^^^^@jmdrake
    Perhaps you don't remember the short but media blitzed story of DJT's "mushroom penis". 'Twas an inside joke.
    No I don't remember that. So I had to google it. Part of Stormy Daniel's 15 minutes of fame. She's such a bimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by exodus 16
    ]17 The Israelites did as they were told; some gathered much, some little. 18 And when they measured it by the omer, the one who gathered much did not have too much, and the one who gathered little did not have too little. Everyone had gathered just as much as they needed.

19 Then Moses said to them, “No one is to keep any of it until morning.”

20 However, some of them paid no attention to Moses; they kept part of it until morning, but it was full of maggots and began to smell. So Moses was angry with them.
    Perhaps some comparisons to a cbdc and communism can be drawn.