Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic femininity

Does anybody remember when we started celebrating International Women's Day?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mother of two self-identifies as childless

Mom Accused of Leaving Kids Alone for 7 Weeks Flashes Smile During Arrest
    Texas mother allegedly abandoned her children in order to stay with a man in Alabama for seven weeks, according to police.

Police and U.S. Marshals launched an investigation into Raven Yates that resulted in her arrest at an apartment complex in Mobile on Wednesday, March 8.
    Yates is alleged to have left her daughter and son, aged 12 and 3, respectively, at her home in Houston from September 8, 2022, until both were discovered by the older child's father on November 14.

A release shared by the Roman Forest Police Department on Wednesday stated the children couldn't get food for a lot of that time.

It added: "The concerned father reported to the Roman Forest Police that his 12-year-old daughter has been home alone with her 3-year-old brother since September 28, 2022, much of the time without access to food or medical supplies.

"The father immediately flew in from California where he had been working at the time. The father had been informed that his child's mother had been seen in Mobile, Alabama, without her children and realized they were home alone because he had been asked by his daughter to send food regularly."

In the same release, a photo of Yates was shared where she can be seen smiling at the camera.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Female logic, linear thought and problem solving skills all summed up in one thirty second clip.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1634748141403791362

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

https://twitter.com/i/status/1634743870176247808

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Female logic, linear thought and problem solving skills all summed up in one thirty second clip.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1634748141403791362
    Lol.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/TerrenceBeBack/s...37125041438721
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Gym Thot Gets ROASTED, BANNED FROM GYM After Pulling The "STOP STARING" Routine ON EMPLOYEE
    https://rumble.com/v2dfnrc-gym-thot-...ng-routin.html

Note from the Titanic from American painter and commentator, Frances Millet:

"Queeer lot of people on this ship. There are a number of obnoxious, ostentatious American women on board, the scourge of any place they infest, and worse on shipboard than anywhere. Many of them carry tiny dogs, and lead their husbands around like pet lambs."

At 7 minutes in.

"The Patriarch"

You punish your daughters for trying to murder you by taking away their cellphones? And you DON'T expect them to try again?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Girls, 12 and 14, accused of murdering mom after being punished for trying to mow her down

FOX News - A 12-year-old girl and her 14-year-old sister are accused of murdering their mom after she punished them for trying to run her over with the family car, according to reports.

Erica Hall, 32, of Magnolia, Miss., is believed to have punished the girls by taking away their cellphones, WAPT-TV reported.

The girls are believed to have retaliated Friday night around 11:30 p.m. with a bullet to the chest and a knife in the back.

“She was stabbed in the back. The knife was still in her back,” the victim’s aunt Robin Coney told WLBT-TV. She died Saturday.

“The girls, when I drove up, they were like ‘Tee Tee we didn’t do this,’” she said.

http://www.foxla.com/news/girls-12-a...o-mow-her-down
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Girls, 12 and 14, accused of murdering mom after being punished for trying to mow her down
    From WLBT
    The mother of four girls worked at Sanderson Farms in Summit. Her other daughters are ages 16 and one.
    Fourteen-year-old Amariyona Hall is being charged, as an adult, with murder. She is being held in the Pike County Jail on a $150,000 bond. Her preliminary hearing is set for January 22.
    The 12-year-old juvenile, whose name or charges will not be released due to youth court proceedings, is being held in the Adams County Detention Center.
    Four daughters, aged 16, 14, 12 and 1 ... apparently no father living with them.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

At least 16:54

FJB

Bemidji activist found guilty of murder

Johnson was a founder and former president of "Project for Change" in Bemidji, a self-described social justice policy change group formed in March 2020 that promotes many Black Lives Matter talking points and narratives.

Janelle testified that she confessed to the shooting to family members and law enforcement to protect Austin (husband) from going to prison.

The prosecution argued that although there was no physical evidence tying Janelle to the shooting, her confessions to several family members, the dispatcher, the responding deputy, and investigators are “more than enough evidence to find her guilty of this offense.”

The jury deliberated for about two days before returning the guilty verdict.

https://alphanews.org/bemidji-activi...lty-of-murder/
    Last edited by Origanalist; 04-12-2023 at 06:35 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

"The Patriarch"

Her dreams fulfilled..

"The Patriarch"

Run, don't walk, RUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!

"The Patriarch"

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Woman in Truck Drags Boyfriend Then Flips Vehicle During Argument
    YouTube below, but full video report at the hyperlink above

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

I guess this is as good a place as any for this.

"The Patriarch"

Last edited by Origanalist; 04-28-2023 at 11:50 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

Ha ha ha ha...

"The Patriarch"

I have to wonder why she couldn't have argued inside the car. Not enough room for a fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I have to wonder why she couldn't have argued inside the car. Not enough room for a fight?
    Kind of hard to tell what the heck was going on there. Doesn't appear to have ended well though, or maybe it did.....
    "The Patriarch"

Now that's karma!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Now that's karma!
    Hope the tiger is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Hope the tiger is okay.
    Unfortunately, tigers probably were injured before it was over.

Ha ha ha ha...

Happy wife, happy life... What is the threat implied by that trite statement?

Her rant isn't only against Republicans. It's against her husband (if she has one) and men.

Like it or not, as a generalization, the Republican Party is representative of the "thinking" party (Myers Briggs T). The Democrats are the "feeling" party (Myers Briggs F). The Republicans appeal to reason, the Democrats appeal to emotion (what they really do as two sides of a single crony corporatist kleptocracy is a different story). The extreme danger here is that the Republican-Democrat split often resembles the two sides in a divorce.

When the Feeling side becomes radical, they would rather see the house burned down and the kids dead than give an inch to the husband. Are Democrats trying to destroy the nation? There is no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Happy wife, happy life... What is the threat implied by that trite statement?

Her rant isn't only against Republicans. It's against her husband (if she has one) and men.

Like it or not, as a generalization, the Republican Party is representative of the "thinking" party (Myers Briggs T). The Democrats are the "feeling" party (Myers Briggs F). The Republicans appeal to reason, the Democrats appeal to emotion (what they really do as two sides of a single crony corporatist kleptocracy is a different story). The extreme danger here is that the Republican-Democrat split often resembles the two sides in a divorce.

When the Feeling side becomes radical, they would rather see the house burned down and the kids dead than give an inch to the husband. Are Democrats trying to destroy the nation? There is no doubt.
    Oh take it easy. She just missed her morning dose of medication and needs to go see her psychologist for an adjustment.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast