Page 866 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 36676681685686486586686786887691696613661866 ... LastLast
Results 25,951 to 25,980 of 71263

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Brits do weird things.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    There should be an arrow going from Christianity towards Libertarianism "Government cannot replace God and fix everything, government should be limited and individuals should love their neighbors, voluntarily lend a hand to those in need, and follow their own conscience."

The Darwinism side wants to keep certain people poor until they die out. Which is about how the left demonizes libertarians.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    @William Tell

Except you actually need evidence for intelligent design to make the claim that your religion in particular is the ideal form of government for humanity because not everyone is going to except that notion in this day and age. Which is how the Alt Right took over.
    Last edited by Lamp; 10-12-2017 at 05:35 PM.

@William Tell

Except you actually need evidence for intelligent design to make the claim that your religion in particular is the ideal form of government for humanity because not everyone is going to except that notion in this day and age. Which is how the Alt Right took over.
    Oh, I didn't say my religion was the ideal form of government. I said I believe in liberty because I am a Christian not because I'm an atheist. Think of liberty as a destination, we get there from different roads. A lot of the Alt-Right are neo-pagans anyway, so that's a destination people arrive at from different roads too.

Whether I am right or you are right is a different discussion.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Oh, I didn't say my religion was the ideal form of government. I said I believe in liberty because I am a Christian not because I'm an atheist. Think of liberty as a destination, we get there from different roads.

Whether I am right or you are right is a different discussion.
    Oh ok. Good on you then. I just wanted to point that out because most millenials are generally put off by arguments they feel are unsubstantiated which is largely how the Social Democratic Left succeeds in trying to demonize gun ownership and "supply side economics"

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    There should be an arrow going from Christianity towards Libertarianism "Government cannot replace God and fix everything, government should be limited and individuals should love their neighbors, voluntarily lend a hand to those in need, and follow their own conscience."

The Darwinism side wants to keep certain people poor until they die out. Which is about how the left demonizes libertarians.
    Even that's too simple though. Some nominally Christian denominations and groups are belligerently statist and militarist in defiance of Christian tradition. :'(

This just came to mind after reading a certain someone's thread.

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Even that's too simple though. Some nominally Christian denominations and groups are belligerently statist and militarist in defiance of Christian tradition. :'(
    just today at work some people quoted Romans in arguing that we should obey the government and "it isn't murder if it happens in war." Statist religion from bottom to top

Oh ok. Good on you then. I just wanted to point that out because most millenials are generally put off by arguments they feel are unsubstantiated which is largely how the Social Democratic Left succeeds in trying to demonize gun ownership and "supply side economics"
    Yeah, most of us Christians come off as jerks. And most of us millenials suck so.....
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @William Tell

Accept you actually need evidence for intelligent design to make the claim that your religion in particular is the ideal form of government for humanity because not everyone is going to accept that notion in this day and age. Which is how the Alt Right took over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    just today at work some people quoted Romans in arguing that we should obey the government and "it isn't murder if it happens in war." Statist religion from bottom to top
    Well, if it's just war it's defense. There are Statist and non-Statist ways to interpret Romans 13. Paul didn't intend it in a Statist way, and traditional Orthodox Christians don't think of it that way. (they were being murdered by the pagan regime way back in the day, after all-and Paul spent more time in prison than out himself)

Well, if it's just war it's defense. There are Statist and non-Statist ways to interpret Romans 13. Paul didn't intend it in a Statist way, and traditional Orthodox Christians don't think of it that way. (they were being murdered by the pagan regime way back in the day, after all-and Paul spent more time in prison than out himself)
    It's true that it's not murder if it's a defensive war. But no such stipulation was mentioned when this was being discussed. The verses in Romans 13 can most easily be interpreted as submission to ALL authority. If this was not the case, then you would find in the passages some mentions of "just rulers" or "rulers who do good" but unfortunately you don't. It just says anyone who has power was placed in that position by god, so we should do whatever they say. Sounds like it was written by Caesar's scribe if you ask me

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    (they were being murdered by the pagan regime way back in the day, after all-and Paul spent more time in prison than out himself)
    For breaking other peoples idols, raping their women and just acting rowdy in general like they did in Alexandria, Goa, Nagasaki. Really? Not that its ever ok to butcher entire groups of people but its important to take into context.
    Last edited by Lamp; 10-12-2017 at 08:05 PM.

It's true that it's not murder if it's a defensive war. But no such stipulation was mentioned when this was being discussed. The verses in Romans 13 can most easily be interpreted as submission to ALL authority. If this was not the case, then you would find in the passages some mentions of "just rulers" or "rulers who do good" but unfortunately you don't. It just says anyone who has power was placed in that position by god, so we should do whatever they say. Sounds like it was written by Caesar's scribe if you ask me

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles...-Straight.aspx
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I don't need to read some mental gymnastics to distort the meaning of what is very clear and to the point. I read the passage and I throw the book in the garbage, it's that simple. There's plenty of other reasons to do so, but for us libertarian minded folk, this one should be one of the most obvious.

I don't need to read some mental gymnastics to distort the meaning of what is very clear and to the point. I read the passage and I throw the book in the garbage, it's that simple. There's plenty of other reasons to do so, but for us libertarian minded folk, this one should be one of the most obvious.

Mmmkay.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    This just came to mind after reading a certain someone's thread.

Theres also YORE for the medievalist.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 10-12-2017 at 08:39 PM.

+ rep

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post

Theres also YORE for the medievalist.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries