Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: X-mass Gift for Oyarde

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I agree, but it's pretty early yet.
    He's been off work. I'm sure the keys are sticky on his Mac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is never too early for Oyarde to accept nice gifts to celebrate the birth of Jesus .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It is never too early for Oyarde to accept nice gifts to celebrate the birth of Jesus .
    That's how you keep the Christmas spirit year round.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The paper was so much softer then. Doesn't scratch your behind like the newer catalogs do.
    Uh, Zippy, don't look now but that's because all the new catalogs are on your smart phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Uh, Zippy, don't look now but that's because all the new catalogs are on your smart phone.
    My phone is smooth. Maybe Zippy has a pop socket on his case that's catching on his bung hole.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    My phone is smooth. Maybe Zippy has a pop socket on his case that's catching on his bung hole.
    @Danke

Prisoner Escapes Death After Phone Gets Stuck in Rectum

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/35127...s-stuck-rectum

By DENIS MWANGI on 1 December 2018 - 8:52 am

An inmate from Manyani Maximum Security Prison is nursing injuries after undergoing a surgery to remove a mobile phone that was stuck in his rectum.

It is reported that he was trying to conceal the gadget from prison wardens.

The move backfired after the gadget failed to come out giving the inmate a severe stomach ache.

He was forced to reveal to prison officers when he couldn't withstand the agony of failing to pass stool for three days.

Moi County Referral Hospital’s medical superintendent Kagona Gitau said doctors were observing him after a successful operation.

The prison officer in charge, Nicholas Maswai, said the inmates use the phones to defraud residents and added that disciplinary actions will be taken against the inmate.

Prisoners are notorious for scamming people out of their money through impersonation.

They send text messages to unsuspecting people claiming to be their friends or business associate and ask their target to send them money.

Former Local Government Permanent Secretary (PS) Sammy Kirui landed himself in trouble after he was found with a phone illegally in Industrial Area Prison.

During a random inspection by prison wardens, Kirui was discovered to be in possession of the phone which he had been using for an unspecified period.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @Danke

An inmate from Manyani Maximum Security Prison is nursing injuries after undergoing a surgery to remove a mobile phone that was stuck in his rectum.

The move backfired after the gadget failed to come out giving the inmate a severe stomach ache.

He was forced to reveal to prison officers when he couldn't withstand the agony of failing to pass stool for three days.

Moi County Referral Hospital’s medical superintendent Kagona Gitau said doctors were observing him after a successful operation.

The prison officer in charge, Nicholas Maswai, said the inmates use the phones to defraud residents and added that disciplinary actions will be taken against the inmate.

Prisoners are notorious for scamming people out of their money through impersonation.

They send text messages to unsuspecting people claiming to be their friends or business associate and ask their target to send them money.

Former Local Government Permanent Secretary (PS) Sammy Kirui landed himself in trouble after he was found with a phone illegally in Industrial Area Prison.

During a random inspection by prison wardens, Kirui was discovered to be in possession of the phone which he had been using for an unspecified period.
    Why the mention in this post?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

@Danke

He got his phone stuck in his prison wallet. That's nasty!

I want a

* Computer with cut-n-paste
    * Protective case for my new computer - Pink or sparkly. Preferably both.
    * Mouse for my new Computer - Also, pink/sparkly
    * fuzzy socks - sock monkey socks
    * funny notebook I saw on Amazon - it says, "I don't need an inspirational quote, I need coffee" - I thought that was inspirational
    * Something silly - I saw a remote controlled poop in $5 Below. I would LOVE that thing. The box says it leaves skid marks and batteries are not included so tape some batteries to the box.
    * Some liquid glitter eyeshadow in gold
    * Nivea tinted lip balm
    * Aldi white chocolate coconut candy bars
    * A new hair Tribble. My hair is too short to get a nice bun when I pull it back so I bought a scrunchie that is fake hair. My kids say it looks like a Tribble. Anyway, my hair Tribble is looking a little mangy.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Why the mention in this post?
    I would be very upset if you missed hard hitting, breaking news like that.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I want a

All computers "cut and paste"...

* Something silly - I saw a remote controlled poop in $5 Below. I would LOVE that thing. The box says it leaves skid marks and batteries are not included so tape some batteries to the box.
    Why not be practical?

I got a pair of these for my little brother years ago:

"The Skid Mark Underwear Money Safe"

https://www.amazon.com/Brief-Safe-Un.../dp/B00GJ0WYQS

I want a

* Protective case for my new computer - Pink or sparkly. Preferably both.
    * Mouse for my new Computer - Also, pink/sparkly
    * fuzzy socks - sock monkey socks
    * funny notebook I saw on Amazon - it says, "I don't need an inspirational quote, I need coffee" - I thought that was inspirational
    * Some liquid glitter eyeshadow in gold
    * Nivea tinted lip balm
    * Aldi white chocolate coconut candy bars
    * A new hair Tribble. My hair is too short to get a nice bun when I pull it back so I bought a scrunchie that is fake hair. My kids say it looks like a Tribble. Anyway, my hair Tribble is looking a little mangy.
    I suggest you just go with the liquid glitter gold eyeshadow and the nivea tinted lip balm . Thats hot . The mangy hair tribble not so much .
    Do something Danke

I could probably use some 20 Gauge #2 & #3 Buckshot , some 12 gauge #1 & #4 Buckshot , some Rhodesian Jungle Rounds , some .410 & 12 Ga Flechettes , some .410 000 Buck , 12 Ga incendiary , some .32 ACP , 9MM , .38 , .30 - .30 Winchester .
    Do something Danke

Why not be practical?

Craptop II doesn't cut-n-paste, it just moves all the letters around. The few stories I've posted took me a long time to get the cutter to work without the jumble. Also, this computer doesn't have screen shot. It's a Windows 8, how in the heck does it not have screen shot?

That's just nasty.

I suggest you just go with the liquid glitter gold eyeshadow and the nivea tinted lip balm . Thats hot . The mangy hair tribble not so much .
    They're not mangy when they're new. I didn't take proper care of my tribble and it got all matted and some of the hair came out.

Mr A took me shopping today. We had to take back the black jeans I ordered for my son. I ordered straight leg but they were gay leg (very skinny jeans). By we, I mean me. Mr A sat in a bar and had a beer while I was doing returns. I didn't have one, it was too cold.

We ended up buying a bunch of stuff at The Dollar Tree for me to wear at work. I got some antlers, a sequined Santa hat, and a light up Christmas light headband. I also bought a bunch of Strawberry jam and pizza sauce at the Dollar Tree - they're really good, btw.

Mr A promised to take me to lunch and he took me to the damn Captain D. WTF? Cheap ass. He had a coupon for a 15.00 family meal. That man bought 10 pieces of fish for just the two of us. He found the coupons in the mail. Mr A loves him a coupon, lol.

Anyway, we didn't end up buying any gifts. Just a few groceries, a beer, and some Captain D.

Mr A took me shopping today. We had to take back the black jeans I ordered for my son. I ordered straight leg but they were gay leg (very skinny jeans). By we, I mean me. Mr A sat in a bar and had a beer while I was doing returns. I didn't have one, it was too cold.

We ended up buying a bunch of stuff at The Dollar Tree for me to wear at work. I got some antlers, a sequined Santa hat, and a light up Christmas light headband. I also bought a bunch of Strawberry jam and pizza sauce at the Dollar Tree - they're really good, btw.

Mr A promised to take me to lunch and he took me to the damn Captain D. WTF? Cheap ass. He had a coupon for a 15.00 family meal. That man bought 10 pieces of fish for just the two of us. He found the coupons in the mail. Mr A loves him a coupon, lol.

Anyway, we didn't end up buying any gifts. Just a few groceries, a beer, and some Captain D.
    What's Captain D?

That's just nasty.
    All the cash that's in mine says you wouldn't steal it.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's Captain D?

All the cash that's in mine says you wouldn't steal it.
    You'd loose that cash, lol. I have sons and brothers and they're all nasty. That wouldn't be the first pair of $#@!ty drawers I picked up.

What's Captain D?
    Fish house with crab cakes and fish Like Long John Silver.
    Do something Danke

I saw Harbor Freight has an electric ,Central Machinery three speed portable blower with a heater attachment I could probably use one of those @Danke , looks like both pc.'s 85.58 with tax . PM me and I can give you the address for my outbuilding .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-06-2018 at 11:26 AM.
    Do something Danke

I saw Harbor Freight has an electric , three speed portable blower with a heater attachment I could probably use on of those @Danke , looks like both pc.'s 85.58 with tax . PM me and I can give you the address for my outbuilding .
    I would never buy you any of that cheap crap from Harbor Freight.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Fish house with crab cakes and fish Like Long John Silver.
    Oh God, no...so, essentially, a "Waffle House" with fish.

Now that I think of it, I believe Mrs AF worked there for a while as a teenager.

FFS, so make a trip up by me sometime, I'll turn you on to a real seafood restaurant.

Tell Mr. Animal to limber up his wallet though.

Oh God, no...so, essentially, a "Waffle House" with fish.

Now that I think of it, I believe Mrs AF worked there for a while as a teenager.

FFS, so make a trip up by me sometime, I'll turn you on to a real seafood restaurant.

Tell Mr. Animal to limber up his wallet though.
    I would probably pick the waffle house over Captain D but I do not think Mr A gave Suzanimal a choice , he had his coupon and a mission .LOL . Ya we know you have better seafood .
    Do something Danke

Why not be practical?

I bet Danke plans on making you both a pair of underwear safe. As a matter of fact, I bet he's working on them right now.

I bet Danke plans on making you both a pair of underwear safe. As a matter of fact, I bet he's working on them right now.
    That means he cares...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When she posted that, it was way past her bedtime if she ever expects her mandatory beauty sleep will do any good.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I saw Harbor Freight has an electric , three speed portable blower with a heater attachment I could probably use one of those @Danke , looks like both pc.'s 85.58 with tax . PM me and I can give you the address for my outbuilding .
    Here ya go, Merry Christmas.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Here ya go, Merry Christmas.

I have a 20 percent coupon , how did you rate a 25 percent ?
    Do something Danke

I have a 20 percent coupon , how did you rate a 25 percent ?
    White Privilege.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast