Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden is awesome! Best comedic relief ever

LOL is this real life?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I honestly don't know what to think when I see Biden doing dumb $#@! like this. Is he really this brain dead or is he acting this way on purpose? I find it hard to believe that he left that whole event thinking he did an actual good job.
    That's what everyone is saying about Trump too. What is it, Cthulhu is going to surface and declare a third party run?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

.@JoeBiden: "I had nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would … actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.”

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...13478319382528
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The fact that hes the nominee knowing that he can't string a sentence together anymore is hilarious. Makes me wonder if he'll get replaced at the convention. Perhaps there won't be any general elections debate this time around. Democrats want to keep Biden out of the public eye as long as they can.
    What if Covid kills Trump, Biden and Pence soon?

asking for a friend.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    What if Covid kills Trump, Biden and Pence soon?

asking for a friend.
    Good luck with all that.... Trump is on HCQ
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...13478319382528
    I can't help but think what made him come up with that... I presume it was because was a zoom chat and all he could think about was that lady's giant nostrils.

Good luck with all that.... Trump is on HCQ
    Must be totes super secret antidote to all of it.

I like silver solutions but I'm a crazy tinfoiler.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Must be totes super secret antidote to all of it.

I like silver solutions but I'm a crazy tinfoiler.
    It's not secret, a good portion of the doctors and frontline workers out there are taking it to prevent or minimize infections. Half the country knows it works. The other half has TDS.

Silver solutions works ok as well, but I would recommend a nice tonic and lime at least once a day. Add gin if you're so inclined. That's the all natural version of HCQ.

@dannno
    Gin and tonic with a splash of silver solution? damn! My boy Stefan was ahead of his time. ...

I gotta open a speakeasy round here. I can't wait to set a password for the door. Any ideas?

@dannno
    Gin and tonic with a splash of silver solution? damn! My boy Stefan was ahead of his time. ...

I gotta open a speakeasy round here. I can't wait to set a password for the door. Any ideas?
    Q.

Q.
    Yeah probably not that. Too played out and uncreative now. ORIGINAL SIN

Cake or death? What a fine passcode.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-25-2020 at 02:32 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Beat me to it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

CBS edited that video^^^^^^ before Biden imploded even further. I can't embed the full video but it's at the link. It only got worse!

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-intervi...090013631.html

It only got worse!
    So now finally Joe Biden gets some publicity, isn’t that sweet for this old geezer (77 years old, running to get Donald 74 years re-elected)...

As if that wasn’t bad enough, the reporter gets the chance to give his reaction about the vile insinuation by Biden that he is a “junkie”...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Fwiw, I think Biden's junkie question wasn't meant to be directed at the questioner himself. Rather, Biden was trying to draw a comparison as to whether someone needs to test a cocaine addict for drug use instead of just asking the user if he's a junkie, but in Biden's state it comes off sounding like something different. Whether directed at the questioner or not it doesn't bode well for the prospect of giving someone the PR-man-in-chief job, though.

Don't get me started on Trump either. What does Trump say when he wants to summon Jared and Ivanka into the Oval Office?
    Last edited by devil21; 08-07-2020 at 09:54 AM.

Joe Biden showing just what an excellent speaker he really is - 17 minutes long!

Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The fact that this interview exists racks my brain.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It's funny watching Biden voters try to spin away anything uncomfortable and non-conforming to their implanted talking points, just like the Trumpkins have been doing for the last 4 years. The mental gymnastics people can undergo to avoid accepting that they're being played as fools knows no bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    That's what everyone is saying about Trump too. What is it, Cthulhu is going to surface and declare a third party run?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    It's funny watching Biden voters try to spin away anything uncomfortable and non-conforming to their implanted talking points, just like the Trumpkins have been doing for the last 4 years. The mental gymnastics people can undergo to avoid accepting that they're being played as fools knows no bounds.
    To me that video demonstrates that emotions trump logic.

I will gladly vote for Trump again this year. I don't have to do any mental gymnastics to come to this decision, in fact it is an easy and obvious choice. From my point of view, Trump is the most competent president that I have ever seen. The guy actually gets things done.

There are things I don't like about Trump or agree with, but he is effective. I am very much looking forward to his 2nd term where he goes after school choice. The idea of funding students instead of teachers unions is very important. That is a key to breaking the Marxist education grip.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

I will gladly vote for Trump again this year. I don't have to do any mental gymnastics to come to this decision, in fact it is an easy and obvious choice. From my point of view, Trump is the most competent president that I have ever seen. The guy actually gets things done.

There are things I don't like about Trump or agree with, but he is effective. I am very much looking forward to his 2nd term where he goes after school choice. The idea of funding students instead of teachers unions is very important. That is a key to breaking the Marxist education grip.
    ^^**This**^^

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 10-01-2020 at 07:44 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    ‘SNL’: Jim Carrey Set To Play Joe Biden
    It looks like Carrey is booked for the entire season: so either they expect Biden to win, or that he'll pull a "What Happened" book tour like Hillary did. I'm a bit disappointed. I think that Carrey is too energetic and bombastic to play Biden. I was hoping they'd go back to Woody Harrelson:

https://youtu.be/lgA0fjztqaQ?t=170

https://youtu.be/y8EQFhj8ca4?t=184

https://youtu.be/VNjZHZ7kpM0?t=405
    I have not seen Jim Carey in years. I think Woody Harrelson is a great actor. I think he is pretty liberal though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    That's not only a Democrat characteristic, ya know. The only difference is what imagery and verbiage is trotted out to trigger those emotions. It's easy to turn a "strong Republican" into a cooing, babbling baby with some pictures of soldiers and flags and "freedom ain't free" and 'Murica slogans.

LOL ok. Next time will surely be different than this time and his communist CFR cabinet will be vanquished once and for all!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast