Thread: Biden leads Trump by +5 points in Texas

Exclamation Biden leads Trump by +5 points in Texas

Joe Biden Leading President Trump in Texas

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rump-in-texas/

Hannah Bleau 13 Jul 2020

Joe Biden (D) is building a lead in Texas, according to a Dallas Morning News/University of Texas at Tyler poll released on Sunday.

The survey, fielded June 29 – July 7 among 1,909 registered voters across Texas, showed the former vice president building a five-point lead over President Trump. Republicans comprised 40 percent of the sample, followed by Democrats (37 percent) and “neither” (23 percent).

“If the general election for president were held today, for whom would you vote?” the survey asked.

Trump garnered 41 percent compared to Biden’s 46 percent. Four percent of respondents selected “other,” and nine percent indicated they were “undecided.”

A closer look shows that independents, currently, tend to favor Biden in the Lone Star State, as 44 percent chose him while one-quarter selected Trump. However, 20 percent of independents remain undecided — a factor that could pose a significant impact on the outcome of the race.

“While President Trump has and still enjoys near universal approval from Republicans, and overwhelming disfavor from Democrats, he has lost considerable ground among the folks in the middle, who may ultimately decide who wins Texas in November,” said UT-Tyler political scientist Kenneth Bryant Jr.

Respondents were also asked, “In general, do you approve or disapprove of the way President Donald Trump is handling his job as President?”

Half of the voters, 50 percent, expressed disapproval while 42 percent indicated approval.

The survey suggests Trump’s slip involves his handing of the coronavirus pandemic, with the majority, 52 percent, disapproving of his handling of the crisis and 38 percent approving.

The survey also asked, “Has the federal government’s response to coronavirus and the protests caused you to reconsider who you will vote for to be President in November?”

One-fifth of voters said the government’s response has caused them to reconsider “a great deal,” 16 percent said a “fair amount,” another 16 percent said “not too much,” and 44 percent said “not at all.” That general sentiment appeared to be consistent among Democrat, Republican, and independent voters.

The survey’s margin of error is +/- 2.24 percent.

The RealClearPolitics average, as of Monday morning, showed Trump and Biden tied in the Lone Star State.

Trump secured a victory in Texas in 2016, defeating Hillary Clinton 52.2 percent to 43.2 percent.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL, ya, if you use 25% Republicans instead of the 33% that voted in the last election.

Without that, Trump is ahead.

In swing states, Republicans are out-registering Democrats with new voters.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump gets some good election news: GOP voter registrations outpace Dems
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...tration-355152
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL, ya, if you use 25% Republicans instead of the 33% that voted in the last election.

Without that, Trump is ahead.

In swing states, Republicans are out-registering Democrats with new voters.
    Like the last time i dont think Trump supporters or likely Trump voters would vote or be polled in a poll only to be maybe attacked in fear? just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Like the last time i dont think Trump supporters or likely Trump voters would vote or be polled in a poll only to be maybe attacked in fear? just saying.
    Yes, pollsters have admitted that they are having a tough time contacting people in Trump heavy areas.

I could be way off, but I don't think Biden is going to win. Nixon talked about the "silent majority," which is being ignored again by many. The leftists ignore and despise the religious, the farmers, the South, etc. They did this 4 years ago, and I see them repeating the mistake.

There are five ads in North Carolina which are being heavily played, and, I think, are totally torching Biden.

I think these 30 second commercials are genius marketing.

Donald J. Trump for President TV Commercial, 'Joe Biden Has Destroyed Millions of Black American Lives'
    https://www.ispot.tv/ad/nlE2/donald-...american-lives

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/n2Li/donald-...nt-responsible
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 07-13-2020 at 12:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Pro-cop rallies in Brooklyn and Queens attempt to counter anti-police sentiment
    https://www.amny.com/news/pro-cop-ra...ice-sentiment/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Polls. LOL
    Ah yes the media are still rallying on the polls learning nothing from 2016? or 2004 GW bush victory agaisnt Kerry? maybe they should have a poll to see how many of these pollsters agree on abolishing or cutting the police.

With Greg Abbot's recent tyranny and the possibly of him losing his reelection, Texas might actually become a blue state sooner than I originally thought. I've stated several times that Texas won't be blue for another 10-15 years. Now it might actually come a lot quicker than anticipated.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-13-2020 at 01:54 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

So you think texas is going to vote obama - biden ? I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    So you think texas is going to vote obama - biden ? I doubt it
    Me too.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Pro-cop rallies in Brooklyn and Queens attempt to counter anti-police sentiment
    https://www.amny.com/news/pro-cop-ra...ice-sentiment/
    Oh yippee.
    "The Patriarch"

Super Joe in the lead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

To properly cheat and steal an election, it is recommended to first fix the polling so that everything seems kosher, with the final results and polls matching.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    To properly cheat and steal an election, it is recommended to first fix the polling so that everything seems kosher, with the final results and polls matching.
    Yup, this. I'm convinced these polls are garbage, simply because too many are scared to reveal their true thoughts to some random stranger on the phone.

That said, there is the flip side...freedom is not popular and people want this, lockdowns, Marxism and all the rest.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-14-2020 at 07:37 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Pretty sure they had Hillary Similar to this kind of polling and already on twitter leftists are saying this is a victory. Yeah doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yup, this. I'm convinced these polls are garbage, simply because too many are scared to reveal their true thoughts to some random stranger on the phone.

That said, there is the flip side...freedom is not popular and people want this, lockdowns, Marxism and all the rest.

Just like like the other election and in Italy to.

people want this, lockdowns, Marxism and all the rest.
    People want more lockdowns? hm i doubt it.

Cheat. Or engineer a planned outcome.

Joe and Jill Biden have been very active participants in World Economic Forum summits the last couple of years.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Cheat. Or engineer a planned outcome.

Joe and Jill Biden have been very active participants in World Economic Forum summits the last couple of years.
    Was Joe Biden at the World Economic Forum summits advocating progressive agendas if i recall? i cant find some of the tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Was Joe Biden at the World Economic Forum summits advocating progressive agendas if i recall? i cant find some of the tapes.
    No, he's there getting his talking points and marching orders from the people that really run things. No coincidence that he's calling for an end to "shareholder capitalism" now. He will start pushing "stakeholder capitalism" soon instead, which is the mantra of the WEF. Presidents are puppets for the Davos elite.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bide...153218779.html

JOE BIDEN: It's way past time we put an end to the era of shareholder capitalism. The idea the only responsibility a corporation has is with shareholders. That's simply not true. It's an absolute farce. They have a responsibility to their workers, their community, to their country. That isn't a new or radical notion.
    He hasn't officially identified it as "stakeholder capitalism" yet but he will soon.

Gee, I wonder if Trump was also at WEF Davos 2020?
    Last edited by devil21; 07-14-2020 at 01:34 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book