Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proposed: $2K/month, No Rent, & No Mortgage for one year.

Thumbs down Proposed: $2K/month, No Rent, & No Mortgage for one year.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ryangui.../#5d8756272b48

Proposal #1: $2,000 Monthly Stimulus Check

Representatives Ro Khanna (D-CA) and Tim Ryan (D-OH) introduced the Emergency Money for the People Act. This Act, if passed, would provide additional cash payments to Americans who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Emergency Money for the People Act would provide a $2,000 monthly payment to every qualifying American over the age of 16 for up to 12 months.

$2,000 Monthly Stimulus Check Eligibility:

Every American age 16 and older making less than $130,000 annually would receive at least $2,000 per month.
    Married couples earning less than $260,000 would receive at least $4,000 per month.
    Qualifying families with children will receive an additional $500 per child – for up to three children.
    Those who had no earnings, were unemployed, or are currently unemployed would also be eligible for the stimulus even if they didn’t file a tax return.
    Those who were not eligible in 2019 or 2018 but would be eligible in 2020, could submit at least two consecutive months of paychecks to verify income eligibility.
    You can learn more on Rep. Khanna’s website or read the full bill here.

Proposal #2: Cancel Rent & Mortgage Payments Through The Coronavirus Emergency

Representative Ilhan Omar (D-MN) introduced the Rent and Mortgage Cancellation Act. This Act, if approved, would call for a nationwide cancellation of rents and home mortgage payments through the duration of the coronavirus pandemic, or up to one year.

The bill would include:

Full rent payment forgiveness for your primary residence
    Full mortgage payment forgiveness for your primary residence
    No accumulation of debt for renters or homeowners
    No negative impact on their credit rating or rental history.
    It would establish a relief fund for landlords and mortgage holders to cover losses
    It would create an optional fund to finance the purchase of private rental properties to increase the availability of affordable housing.
    The bill would be retroactive to March 13, 2020, and would last for one year, unless extended. Renters and homeowners who made payments during April 2020 would be reimbursed for their payments.

No Double-Dipping Allowed. The bill would only allow taxpayers to receive coverage for their primary residence. It would not cover second homes, vacation homes, or other non-primary residences. Those who have both a mortgage and also rent a home would have to choose the home for which they would want to receive financial relief.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 04-19-2020 at 06:12 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I choose Option 1.

On second thought, since they are being generous, I choose Option 1 AND 2, so that I don’t hurt anybody’s feelings.

I am switching my party affiliation from Agorist to Democrat, during these trying times. Don’t worry, I will still practice Agorism during in between times ;-)

I paid into this freaking circus against my will, I want my frn’s back so that I can stack metal.

PS: Don’t chip me, bro. Or, you can until the deal is off, and then I will yank it out of me.
    Last edited by PAF; 04-19-2020 at 06:21 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I choose Option 1.

On second thought, since they are being generous, I choose Option 1 AND 2, so that I don’t hurt anybody’s feelings.

I am switching my party affiliation from Agorist to Democrat, during these trying times. Don’t worry, I will still practice Agorism during in between times ;-)

I paid into this freaking circus against my will, I want my frn’s back so that I can stack metal.

PS: Don’t chip me, bro. Or, you can until the deal is off, and then I will yank it out of me.
    Your precious metals won't be much good if there is nothing to buy because the economy is shut down at the barrel of a gun. If that doesn't convince you, then consider you will have hundreds of millions of people dying from keeping the economy closed. I'm not going to advocate for that. I'll go with Trump's plan to re-open the economy.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Your precious metals won't be much good if there is nothing to buy because the economy is shut down at the barrel of a gun. If that doesn't convince you, then consider you will have hundreds of millions of people dying from keeping the economy closed. I'm not going to advocate for that. I'll go with Trump's plan to re-open the economy.
    I bought a couple of coins yesterday, as well as traded for some items that I wanted/needed. Cops are cruising, folks wearing masks and such, but I still went about my merry way.

There has to be a point when people no longer comply. Else, slave.

And no, I am not tooting a horn... more folks should be doing what I and like-minded friends are doing, I am simply sharing another perspective so that others will know that they are not alone.

Your precious metals won't be much good if there is nothing to buy because the economy is shut down at the barrel of a gun.
    But isn't that the great thing about precious metals?

Are you counting on your debit card or your crypto wallet to make black market transactions?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-19-2020 at 07:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/ryangui.../#5d8756272b48

Proposal #1: $2,000 Monthly Stimulus Check

Representatives Ro Khanna (D-CA) and Tim Ryan (D-OH) introduced the Emergency Money for the People Act. This Act, if passed, would provide additional cash payments to Americans who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Emergency Money for the People Act would provide a $2,000 monthly payment to every qualifying American over the age of 16 for up to 12 months.

Every American age 16 and older making less than $130,000 annually would receive at least $2,000 per month.
    Married couples earning less than $260,000 would receive at least $4,000 per month.
    Qualifying families with children will receive an additional $500 per child – for up to three children.
    Those who had no earnings, were unemployed, or are currently unemployed would also be eligible for the stimulus even if they didn’t file a tax return.
    Those who were not eligible in 2019 or 2018 but would be eligible in 2020, could submit at least two consecutive months of paychecks to verify income eligibility.
    You can learn more on Rep. Khanna’s website or read the full bill here.

Proposal #2: Cancel Rent & Mortgage Payments Through The Coronavirus Emergency

Representative Ilhan Omar (D-MN) introduced the Rent and Mortgage Cancellation Act. This Act, if approved, would call for a nationwide cancellation of rents and home mortgage payments through the duration of the coronavirus pandemic, or up to one year.

The bill would include:

Full rent payment forgiveness for your primary residence
    Full mortgage payment forgiveness for your primary residence
    No accumulation of debt for renters or homeowners
    No negative impact on their credit rating or rental history.
    It would establish a relief fund for landlords and mortgage holders to cover losses
    It would create an optional fund to finance the purchase of private rental properties to increase the availability of affordable housing.
    The bill would be retroactive to March 13, 2020, and would last for one year, unless extended. Renters and homeowners who made payments during April 2020 would be reimbursed for their payments.

No Double-Dipping Allowed. The bill would only allow taxpayers to receive coverage for their primary residence. It would not cover second homes, vacation homes, or other non-primary residences. Those who have both a mortgage and also rent a home would have to choose the home for which they would want to receive financial relief.
    I choose both options. All the money I receive and the money I save from not having to pay my mortgage will go towards guns, ammo, gold and silver.

- ML

Sounds like a wash to me the 2K would replace the 2k in rent I wont be collecting . Why don't we just open everything back up ?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But isn't that the great thing about precious metals?

Are you counting on your debit card or your crypto wallet to make black market transactions?
    I own precious metals, precious metals are great. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having them. But if goods aren't being produced, then there isn't much to buy.

I'm just saying it would be preferable for humanity to open the economy, I don't think stacking an extra few ounces of gold is worth crashing the global economy by forcing an economic shutdown.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Sounds like a wash to me the 2K would replace the 2k in rent I wont be collecting . Why don't we just open everything back up ?
    Outta rep

I'm just saying it would be preferable for humanity to open the economy, I don't think stacking an extra few ounces of gold is worth crashing the global economy by forcing an economic shutdown.
    Well, duh. But Washington, the District of Criminals doesn't seem to consider liberty an option, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, duh. But Washington, the District of Criminals doesn't seem to consider liberty an option, do they?
    99% do not, fortunately we have Trump to hold them back.

Ron Paul ---------- Donald Trump ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Deep State Globalists

Option 3 is all the snowflakes get off their asses, go back to work and pay their bills. This virus isn't that bad.

+rep (covered)

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    I choose both options. All the money I receive and the money I save from not having to pay my mortgage will go towards guns, ammo, gold and silver.

- ML
    At this point $#@! it! 2.2 Trillion stimulus and now this with a National Debt of 24 Trillion. To hell with it. Get some PM, ammo, guns. I'm no longer worried about who and how we're going to pay for it. Nobody gives a dam.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I'm no longer worried about who and how we're going to pay for it. Nobody gives a dam.
    Nobody but the poor fools holding savings bonds.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Option 3 is all the snowflakes get off their asses, go back to work and pay their bills. This virus isn't that bad.
    How about about Option #4

Get the government outta everything & leave us all the hell alone!!!???
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NO ONE WILL QUALLIFY

HAHHAHAHAHAHH

FKD
    AGAIN
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

So the incentive is for teenagers and young adults to not work and instead take their $2k per month. Young people will not get experience, and it will be hard to find entry level employees. That will be great for the economy. And the bonus is that it will keep a generation of Americans helpless and dependent.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The reason for these proposals is to keep the people happy and content, letting government "help them save them", while the "vaccine" is being FDA approved which according to what I have read will be fast-tracked 12-24 months. Testing on humans is already being done on the homeless, such as in Texas. Gates is not going to let up until it is rolled out.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ked-by-the-fda

Rather, he says, the FDA could release the vaccine as soon as it completes phase one and is shown to be safe for human use. Further phases test efficacy, but Singer believes that even if we don’t know how well they work, vaccines should be made available as soon as possible to the most at-risk populations, such as the elderly and those with preexisting conditions.
    Insanity. They will not be able to show it’s safe for humans in this time frame. And they admit that they won’t even know if it works! Do no harm, idiots!

An allergic or toxic reaction is just one possible side effect of a vaccine. The known problem with attempts at coronavirus vaccines is “vaccine induced enhancement.”

What does that mean? It means that they could vaccinate people with no obvious or immediate negative effects. But next year when the virus comes around again, it could make the bodies reaction far more lethal. The death rate could go way up.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The reason for these proposals is to keep the people happy and content, letting government "help them save them", while the "vaccine" is being FDA approved which according to what I have read will be fast-tracked 12-24 months. Testing on humans is already being done on the homeless, such as in Texas. Gates is not going to let up until it is rolled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Insanity. They will not be able to show it’s safe for humans in this time frame. And they admit that they won’t even know if it works! Do no harm, idiots!

An allergic or toxic reaction is just one possible side effect of a vaccine. The known problem with attempts at coronavirus vaccines is “vaccine induced enhancement.”

What does that mean? It means that they could vaccinate people with no obvious or immediate negative effects. But next year when the virus comes around again, it could make the bodies reaction far more lethal. The death rate could go way up.

Bump

Please help get the word out, twitter, instagram... there are many who oppose vaccines but are not aware of the true reason of the stimulus bills.
    @dannno
    Last edited by PAF; 04-20-2020 at 07:52 AM.

Safety damn it.

Do you want people to die?

Snicker....

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Bump

Please help get the word out, twitter, instagram... there are many who oppose vaccines but are not aware of the true reason of the stimulus bills.
    @dannno
    That's why Trump opposes them, and that's why I support him. Trump has not been talking up a vaccine, he is promoting therapeutics and opening the economy.

Hillary would have made you happy and locked down the country for the rest of the year and printed all our wealth a way that you could trade for a little bit of gold. You would have a little gold, but the country would be destroyed. And they would try and force us to take the vaccine.

My brother works in real estate and hes not happy about this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    We all must sacrifice for the greater good comrade. Oh, and your safety.

Man: Woohoo! Free money!

Woman: Honey, he has your WALLET.

---

Who has that cartoon?

NVM, found it...

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I canceled a contract on a tenant occupied property I was purchasing because I was worried I wouldn't get paid or be able to get them out.

Hillary would have made you happy and locked down the country for the rest of the year and printed all our wealth a way that you could trade for a little bit of gold. You would have a little gold, but the country would be destroyed. And they would try and force us to take the vaccine.
    Why are you putting words in his mouth that he did not say, and obviously would not say? Why so obnoxious? Why do you claim not to be partisan, then spew partisan bile?

I know you're frustrated your orange messiah isn't keeping any of his promises, but don't take it out on us.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-21-2020 at 07:15 AM.

That's why Trump opposes them, and that's why I support him. Trump has not been talking up a vaccine, he is promoting therapeutics and opening the economy.

Fake news Dannno.
    President Trump on Vaccines: From Skeptic to Cheerleader

He once blamed vaccines for autism. Now he’s demanding the quick development of one for the coronavirus, but shows limited understanding of the science.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/09/h...-vaccines.html
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

No rent or mortgage for one year and cancel anything due? Then paying the banks what they would have received?

Combine this with every other harebrained idea like cancelling student loans, free college, free health care even more progressive taxation and there is no difference in ideology between this woman and Fidel Castro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast