Thread: Out Of The Shadows: Viral Documentary (1.5 million views in less than 24 hours!)

Out Of The Shadows: Viral Documentary (1.5 million views in less than 24 hours!)

Hmmm... Added to the list to watch later

The Out Of The Shadows documentary lifts the mask on how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content. Our goal is to wake up the general public by shedding light on how we all have been lied to & brainwashed by a hidden enemy with a sinister agenda.

This project is the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. It’s been independently produced and funded and is available on many different platforms for free for anyone to watch.

Patriots made this documentary with the sole purpose of getting the truth out there. If you like the documentary, please share this video.
    [1hr 17min]

https://youtu.be/MY8Nfzcn1qQ
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2.5 million views in a day !

@dannno might like this. They cover satanic cults and elite paedophile rings.

So I watched this and it's nothing anyone who has listened to Alex Jones over the last 20 years wouldn't have heard. He was never mentioned once in the documentary. Ben Swann's Reality Check was shown.

They mentioned pizzagate, Clintons, Epstein, satanic cults, CIA, MK ultra, etc.

If you like that kind of stuff you'll find it interesting but nothing ground breaking..

Find it odd it's going super viral but there you go. I found it pretty tame...

You may want to edit the title of the thread, it's called "Out of Shadows" not "Out of THE Shadows".

It was a good documentary and most people should watch it.

- ML

I thought it was pretty good, also. Well presented with easily verifiable information. I was surprised they left out the "Franklin Coverup", though.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    I thought it was pretty good, also. Well presented with easily verifiable information. I was surprised they left out the "Franklin Coverup", though.
    How did they present Ben Swann? One of the trailers I watched had a sound byte from him making it look like he was part of the Pizzagate coverup. Is that how they presented him?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    How did they present Ben Swann? One of the trailers I watched had a sound byte from him making it look like he was part of the Pizzagate coverup. Is that how they presented him?
    They just showed a segment that he aired on the facts surrounding PizzaGate. It was a small part of an interview with another lady that was apparently a well known journalist that tried to cover the PizzaGate subject and was ostracized for it.

edit: Her name is Liz Crokin.
    Last edited by FunkBuddha; 04-13-2020 at 01:43 PM.

What?? No, absolutely not.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    So I watched this and it's nothing anyone who has listened to Alex Jones over the last 20 years wouldn't have heard. He was never mentioned once in the documentary. Ben Swann's Reality Check was shown.

If you like that kind of stuff you'll find it interesting but nothing ground breaking..

It was new information verifying what AJ has been saying for decades from new sources. I thought it was pretty good. The target audience is supposed to be people who think pizzagate is fake news and there is no grand conspiracy of the elites and Hollywood, and their connection to Satanism and pedophilia. I guess it's good for people who already know this stuff, but the idea is to introduce people to it without going back and listening to 20 years of Alex Jones.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What?? No, absolutely not.
    Well here is the trailer:

Doesn't actually portray him a good light based on his comment they clipped, which is obviously taken out of context as I know that particular video very well....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Well here is the trailer:

Doesn't actually portray him a good light based on his comment they clipped, which is obviously taken out of context as I know that particular video very well....
    Uh check the second clip at 1:08

Michael Flynn has seen the documentary and he is thrilled with it.

4:30

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

Why would you expect Alex Jones to be mentioned? He single handedly derailed the Pizzagate story. He helped push the idea that there was a basement in Comet Ping Pong and the stooge that shot the place claimed AJ as inspiration. In the end, Alex Jones "apologized" to Alephantes. It would have been better if Alex Jones hadn't covered the story at all. Or at the very least when he talked to Alephantes he should have him explain those pictures.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...apologizes-for

I know @dannno tries to defend AJ on this, but there is no defense. The AJ "defense" is that he was only going with the story that the mainstream media was putting out. Well....that makes him a witting or unwitting agent of Operation Mockingbird. It's called "poisoning the well." AJ pushed the easiest part of the story to knock down and then apologized for the entire story.

Also I don't believe the value of a documentary is based on how much so called "new information" is in it. I think the best 9/11 documentary bar none is 9'11 Press For Truth. There's nothing in there about pods on planes or missiles instead of planes or whatever. Instead it's simply irrefutable information taken from legit news sources.

That said, I learned a few new things from Out Of The Shadows. I didn't know, for instance, that the CIA had actually invented the term "conspiracy theory." There are a few other things I learned but it's been a week or so since I watched it. But again, this is a video that can be shared with friends and family that might not go for the screaming over the top Alex Jones type video.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 05-03-2020 at 01:22 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Michael Flynn has seen the documentary and he is thrilled with it.

4:30
    In like Flynn now has a new meaning. Flynn's been vindicated.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Why would you expect Alex Jones to be mentioned? He single handedly derailed the Pizzagate story. He helped push the idea that there was a basement in Comet Ping Pong and the stooge that shot the place claimed AJ as inspiration. In the end, Alex Jones "apologized" to Alephantes. It would have been better if Alex Jones hadn't covered the story at all. Or at the very least when he talked to Alephantes he should have him explain those pictures.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...apologizes-for

I know @dannno tries to defend AJ on this, but there is no defense. The AJ "defense" is that he was only going with the story that the mainstream media was putting out. Well....that makes him a witting or unwitting agent of Operation Mockingbird. It's called "poisoning the well." AJ pushed the easiest part of the story to knock down and then apologized for the entire story.

Also I don't believe the value of a documentary is based on how much so called "new information" is in it. I think the best 9/11 documentary bar none is 9'11 Press For Truth. There's nothing in there about pods on planes or missiles instead of planes or whatever. Instead it's simply irrefutable information taken from legit news sources.

That said, I learned a few new things from Out Of The Shadows. I didn't know, for instance, that the CIA had actually invented the term "conspiracy theory." There are a few other things I learned but it's been a week or so since I watched it. But again, this is a video that can be shared with friends and family that might not go for the screaming over the top Alex Jones type video.
    Lol, do you still believe Comet Ping Pong doesn't have a basement?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol, do you still believe Comet Ping Pong doesn't have a basement?
    A) There is no evidence that it does.

B) Alex Jones' apology to Alephantes killed the entire Pizzagate story and if you had any integrity you would just admit that.

C) If there is a basement, then Alex Jones should not have apologized.

D) Basement or no basement, Alex Jones should not have apologized or at the very least followed up his apology with "So Mr. Alephantes, care to explain these strange photos?"

E) LOL. You still believe Donald Trump set of nukes inside the United States?

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment