Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How About a REAL Liberty Perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I don't think think he's a dick, I was just joking around because he seemed so mad about the dick pills.
    If it wasn't that it would have been something else.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    The thing is, it's not limited to just election threads. There is such a strong personal hatred between the two sides that fights break out between people on totally unrelated forums that have nothing to do with politics. Keep politics, politics. Don't make it personal. That's my beef.
    Again, simple solution: enforce the site policy and ban the Trumpkins.

The idea that we can co-exist happily on this site is absurd.

It'd be like throwing the userbases of Stormfront and RPF together and expecting...

...O wait, that's what actually happened.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 07-23-2016 at 08:59 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

What a scam, I bet Ender could not stop laughing when he posted that. The anti-Trump people spew all kinds of hate and insults for simply discussing the race and Trump. After awhile some hit back and then the anti-Trump people cry to the mods or make posts like this after stirring things up.
    Yup. You are right. One has only to look at the number of times Trump supporters have been insulted and often when there isn't any discussion going on.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-23-2016 at 09:03 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I don't want to say bad things to people, but sometimes I want to yell really loud in their ears, JOHNSON IS NOT A LIBERTARIAN!!!!
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Stormfront is so,.....so,.."90s". And I never hung out there, anyway.

I prefer the Unz Review, Vox Popoli, Taki's Magazine, American Renaissance, and The Mises Institute,...and of course, Lew Rockwell.
    Same thing

...including Lew, who stopped being a libertarian a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Again, simple solution: enforce the site policy and ban the Trumpkins.

The idea that we can co-exist happily on this site is absurd.
    You are free to leave.

It'd be like throwing the userbases of Stormfront and RPF together and expecting...
    Are you saying you came from Stormfront?

...O wait, that's what actually happened.
    lol. It isn't the Trump supporters who are starting 10+ threads/day about Trump. In fact, many of the sources that person posts are from well-known leftist sites and sources being named in the DNC Leaks emails as colluding with the DNC. lol.

There would be little discussion of Trump on this site if CPU wasn't posting these. And, of course, if others were not lying about Trump's positions. Because, as you know, that is going to cause people to correct you. Don't want to be corrected? Don't lie. It's a pretty simple concept.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Same thing

You are calling Lew Rockwell and Mises akin to Stormfront? Wow, dude.
    ================

Same thing

I suspect that you consider anything other than the AIPAC News Hub to be the equivalent of Stormfront.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    ...lying about Trump's positions.
    So you continually claim, despite the mountains of direct quotes and video which have been provided to you.

...about QE, TARP, the stimulus, socialized medicine, the Libya War, the Iraq War, the PATRIOT Act, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwater's ghost View Post
    a musical instrument with an orange hue that works by blowing hot air into it
    LOL! Still laughing!

Look All,

I have very little problem with any member on the forum- there are a couple who do follow me around w/neg comments but overall, l get along with most everyone and think you're all awesome.

I know when @Jamesiv1 is joking , @TheTexan cracks me up- I appreciate @Zippyjuan's different POV, because, as I said, we should be looking at all sides. Do I agree with everyone 100% of the time. No. And I don't expect anyone to agree with me 100% of the time, either.

I got called names several months ago and before I knew it I was continually called a leftist SJW Hillary-lover. I've even been accused of being a Muslim because I don't agree with the gov slamming the 1st Amendment.

I do NOT support Hitlery- but neither do I support Trump. It was his foreign policy speech that was the clincher for me. BUT- if YOU do that's OK. What's NOT OK are the insults.

From my POV, the anti-Trumpers get it continually, w/o any let up- but maybe I see it that way because I am anti.

SO- my point is:

If we are really all Liberty Lovers, let's start by having real dialog and being fair and kind to each other- even if we can't agree.
    There is no spoon.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    I suspect that you consider anything other than the AIPAC News Hub to be the equivalent of Stormfront.
    "How dare you accuse me of being from Stormfront just for promoting white nationalism, you dirty Jew."

QED, no?

So you continually claim, despite the mountains of direct quotes and video which have been provided to you.

...about QE, TARP, the stimulus, socialized medicine, the Libya War, the Iraq War, the PATRIOT Act, etc.
    I claim it because it is FACT and it was proven in the thread Bryan started about it.
    ================

Okay,...I'll start ~~~We are the worrrrrld,...we are the chil,...,....nah,...fuggit.

You are calling Lew Rockwell and Mises akin to Stormfront? Wow, dude.
    Lew? Most definitely.

Mises, as in Ludwig? No, of course not.

Mises, as in the LvMI? It still puts out good libertarian material, but its personnel is increasingly Trumpkin in character.

"How dare you accuse me of being from Stormfront just for promoting white nationalism, you dirty Jew."
    OY!!

I claim it because it is FACT and it was proven in the thread Bryan started about it.
    What's a fact?

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    If we are really all Liberty Lovers, let's start by having real dialog and being fair and kind to each other- even if we can't agree.
    That would be fine with me. But, you'll have to convince those throwing out the insults towards those here who plan on voting for Trump.
    ================

What's a fact?
    noun
    something that actually exists; reality; truth:
    Your fears have no basis in fact.
    something known to exist or to have happened:
    Space travel is now a fact.
    a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true:
    Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
    something said to be true or supposed to have happened:
    The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
    Law.. Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence.
    Compare question of fact, question of law.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/fact
    ================

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And the thread turned out as cheery as expected. Good night my crazy computer friends.

noun
    something that actually exists; reality; truth:
    Your fears have no basis in fact.
    something known to exist or to have happened:
    Space travel is now a fact.
    a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true:
    Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
    something said to be true or supposed to have happened:
    The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
    Law.. Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence.
    Compare question of fact, question of law.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/fact
    You're only proving my point.

You're only proving my point.
    That you have no point.

If you want the thread, go find it. Bryan started it. It was about whether Trump flip-flopped. The accusers lost. I know that, not only because it was so obvious from the thread, but I also know the owner agrees with that FACT.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-23-2016 at 09:26 PM.
    ================

And the thread turned out as cheery as expected. Good night my crazy computer friends.
    We can hope, can't we?
    There is no spoon.

Link?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Link?
    You want it, you go find it. It's one of the threads Bryan started. It was to determine whether Trump flip-flops.
    ================

You want it, you go find it. It's one of the threads Bryan started. It was to determine whether Trump flip-flops.
    I am trying to determine what the FACT is that you two are arguing about.
    There is no spoon.

That you have no point.
    No, that you have absolutely nothing with which to rebut the overwhelming evidence of Trump's horrible policy positions.

...except continual assertions that we're all lying, and every transcript of every Trump interview is lying, and every videotape is lying, etc.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    -rep
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    -rep
    I'm gonna take your stapler.

No, that you have absolutely nothing with which to rebut the overwhelming evidence of Trump's horrible policy positions.

...except continual assertions that we're all lying, and every transcript of every Trump interview is lying, and every videotape is lying, etc.
    lolol. No and it was proven you were full of it in the thread Bryan started. What some of you love to do is to take something out of context and run with it. It shows a complete lack of ethics and integrity on your part.
    ================

I'm gonna take your stapler.
    I could burn down this place.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast