Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: WAPO: Vulgar video of Trump Recorded in 2005

I get the feeling so much more drama like this is going to be dredged up every week so that Trump is on the defensive this entire last month.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I get the feeling so much more drama like this is going to be dredged up every week so that Trump is on the defensive this entire last month.
    They apparently have worse dirt on him. I'm guessing they're going to space it out leading up to election day.

Fair enough. What are some policy proposals that would make you say, "at least if I vote for him ____"?
    A believable desire to withdraw our troops, roll back the ridiculous quantities of foreign aid, and withdrawing from the UN.
    An actual push to cut spending, going hand-in-hand with simplification of the tax code in preparation for disbanding the IRS in the future.
    Disbanding at least three large Government agencies over the course of an eight-point-plan.
    Anything that would make me believe that my beliefs, my gender, my race, my sexual orientation, and any number of other things will not be used either for my benefit or against me as far as the Government is concerned (since those are not their business).
    A reduction in high-level Government with no increase in local Government, but with power decentralized.
    Decentralization of education (once again, not the Gov's business).
    Any appointments having at least rudimentary knowledge of wtf they are being appointed to.

It's a few things off the top of my head. They would go on the scales.

To give an example, Ron Paul takes a number of very Christian positions on issues when you ask him. His desire to make others adhere to those beliefs at the end of a gun, however, was incredibly minimal. That helps me give him a pass when he and I disagree on something. The restraint with which he would use Government makes it easier to accept something we might disagree on.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    If you ask a Trumpcuck everyone is a Hillary supporter. Such a funny distraction.
    truth hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Honestly? If it were a woman saying "I'd grab him by the dick"? I'd be even more confused as to why it's an issue, though I bet it would be. Women aren't supposed to actually talk like that, apparently, and certainly not actually WANT sex. And of course everyone would then be evaluating the attractiveness of the woman doing the grabbing (just like they are currently evaluating the attractiveness of the women people are discussing grabbing).

And it still would have just about nothing to do with my vote.

The sad part here is simply that there's no counterbalance. If I was really behind a Trump policy of some kind, I could say "That is foul-mouthed of him, but I don't care as long as...". There's nothing I can fill that blank with. I am not enthused by anything he's proposing, not enough to go out and vote for him. In the absence of some novel, astoundingly wonderful policy he's put forth, I have to look at what's left, which is a guy whose eloquence is lacking, who's unable to sell himself at a debate, and whose apologies sound pretty hollow. It's not impressive. I will just have to hunker down for the next 4-8 years, regardless of the outcome.
    Well why assume the person Hillary would be grabbing be a man? imagine audio coming out with Hillary boasting how she was trying to cheat on newly married Bill with another married woman and on top of that boasting how she can start grabbing pussies of hot women and kissing em just on the count of her being rich and famous. Anyone making excuse for her in that case just because she is a party member would be considered a degenerate just like the Trump supporters trying to make this whole episode as "boys being boys"

Btw, no way this incident would cause me to change my vote if I was for Trump the day before the release. But you would also not see me make excuses for him and trying to dismiss the deviancy that is Trump. Hillary is devil re-spawned monster and the only redeeming quality about Trump is that he might be a bit less intelligent monster i.e. that less dangerous that the Hillary

A believable desire to withdraw our troops, roll back the ridiculous quantities of foreign aid, and withdrawing from the UN.
    An actual push to cut spending, going hand-in-hand with simplification of the tax code in preparation for disbanding the IRS in the future.
    Disbanding at least three large Government agencies over the course of an eight-point-plan.
    Anything that would make me believe that my beliefs, my gender, my race, my sexual orientation, and any number of other things will not be used either for my benefit or against me as far as the Government is concerned (since those are not their business).
    A reduction in high-level Government with no increase in local Government, but with power decentralized.
    Decentralization of education (once again, not the Gov's business).
    Any appointments having at least rudimentary knowledge of wtf they are being appointed to.

It's a few things off the top of my head. They would go on the scales.

To give an example, Ron Paul takes a number of very Christian positions on issues when you ask him. His desire to make others adhere to those beliefs at the end of a gun, however, was incredibly minimal. That helps me give him a pass when he and I disagree on something. The restraint with which he would use Government makes it easier to accept something we might disagree on.
    What I've bolded are all Trump's positions. Hillary will not take any of these positions, so isn't it better if Trump wins and at least those policies are moved forward? I know a lot of Libertarians are leery of Trump on the war issue because of his talk on ISIS. I think if you dig deep it becomes clear that is just a public policy position, and that he would rather keep Muslims out of the country and let them sort out their own battles. The book that convinced him to run for president, Adios America, takes that very position, that terrorists wouldn't be our problem if we just didn't import people from those countries.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What I've bolded are all Trump's positions. Hillary will not take any of these positions, so isn't it better if Trump wins and at least those policies are moved forward? I know a lot of Libertarians are leery of Trump on the war issue because of his talk on ISIS. I think if you dig deep it becomes clear that is just a public policy position, and that he would rather keep Muslims out of the country and let them sort out their own battles. The book that convinced him to run for president, Adios America, takes that very position, that terrorists wouldn't be our problem if we just didn't import people from those countries.
    Believable. You also didn't bold the withdrawing from the UN, I noticed, which has to be done in order to go hand-in-hand with the other stuff. Mr. "I LOVE war!" is not interested in keeping out of others' business. He's interested in leveraging things to his advantage.

Yeah, okay, sure... he has a position about decentralizing education. *Slow clap* Doesn't balance out.

What you're asking me is whether it's better to have my leg chopped off with a hacksaw or a chainsaw. I don't want my leg chopped off, period. If it's going to happen, anyhow, then offering me a false choice based on which one might do slightly less damage is insulting and pointless.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Trump has said he would send 30,000 troops to Syria. He watches the shows, and knows more about ISIS than the generals.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Believable. You also didn't bold the withdrawing from the UN, I noticed, which has to be done in order to go hand-in-hand with the other stuff. Mr. "I LOVE war!" is not interested in keeping out of others' business. He's interested in leveraging things to his advantage.

Yeah, okay, sure... he has a position about decentralizing education. *Slow clap* Doesn't balance out.

What you're asking me is whether it's better to have my leg chopped off with a hacksaw or a chainsaw. I don't want my leg chopped off, period. If it's going to happen, anyhow, then offering me a false choice based on which one might do slightly less damage is insulting and pointless.
    We will see what happens, I think you're wrong though.

More like I'm asking you if you'd rather lose a pinky or an index finger. I'd rather lose neither, but I'm smart enough that if I have to lose one I'm not going to leave it up to someone else to decide which, I'll choose the pinky.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump has said he would send 30,000 troops to Syria. He watches the shows, and knows more about ISIS than the generals.
    Like your idol, Hillary, said, you have a public position and a private position. Trump would never get elected if his public position was the same as Ron Paul's. We already know that from experience.

Like your idol, Hillary, said, you have a public position and a private position. Trump would never get elected if his public position was the same as Ron Paul's. We already know that from experience.
    Trump will never get elected with the public position he has.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    QFT. If it weren't for the public positions of people like Rand and Justin Amash to lead the public opposition, the US would be occupying Syria right now.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

QFT. If it weren't for the public positions of people like Rand and Justin Amash to lead the public opposition, the US would be occupying Syria right now.
    Trump got the nomination, not Rand. That just proves my point.

Trump got the nomination, not Rand. That just proves my point.
    What point? It was 2013, no one was running.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before deducting it from misterx again."

I love how you Trumptards have to lie about other members and call all of us Hillary supporters to make any point at all. Even with the lie it's a weak point.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

The Syrian bombing didn't happen because of phone calls to congress members. Maybe some rivalry between Rand & Cruz helped.

Not to mention "loser" McCain getting heckled by an Arab woman; and also by a veteran.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    The Syrian bombing didn't happen because of phone calls to congress members. Maybe some rivalry between Rand & Cruz helped.

Not to mention "loser" McCain getting heckled by an Arab woman; and also by a veteran.
    Who you think was out there telling people to call their reps?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If Hillary Clinton lost womens vote due to her private position on these alleged Clinton sexual assault victims who were debate guests today, she would lose election... athough that is not the only path she has to an election loss.

This was nuclear option exercised today.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If Hillary Clinton lost womens vote due to her private position on these alleged Clinton sexual assault victims who were debate guests today, she would lose election... athough that is not the only path she has to an election loss.

This was nuclear option exercised today.
    LOL! this was never getting the woman vote, nor the black vote, or independents. I think this will definitely help Republican turn out. I don't know if democrats are going to have such a bad turnout that they will lose going off the last few elections. Trump has done nothing to expand his base, and this was probably his last chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I never said anything of the kind. You made this about you by bragging about screwing other men's wives. Quit making $#@! up out of thin air.
    Emotional, romantic relationships are obsolete; chastity and fidelity are causes for disapproval or mockery. Brave New World

Who you think was out there telling people to call their reps?
    Alex Jones & other radio hosts.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Alex Jones & other radio hosts.
    Not the guy that has been part of every Ron Paul campaign and helped build a bi partisan coalition that got him elected senator..Rand earns the support of one-in-three Democratic voters (30%) for reelection

The real reason why they don't want Rand in the debate is because he forces the left to have to run anti war positions to compete with Republicans. The MICs worst enemy is a Rand Paul.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The sacrificial lamb...

Billy Bush Suspended Indefinitely From 'Today' Show

Double ungood thought from Billy. It's off to re-education camp for him. Maybe a lobotomy will be necessary? Electroshock? Room 101?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    No offense, but I'm calling B.S. on this, no man goes his whole life without ever saying something like this or thinking it on a regular basis. I just read through the texts that influenced Carmina Burana and your highly religious Medieval monastic types were far more vulgar than what was in that Trump video. I'm willing to bet that you've probably said something similar at least 20 times in your immediate past.

Learn to be honest.

Well you'd be wrong. So call 'BS' all you want. I'm not even particularly religious, but words and thoughts like that don't come out of my mouth... ever. Plus I'm not running for president. Do I lust after women? In my mind, sometimes, yes... Have I EVER said something like this to a friend or coworker? Not on your life. And it's people like you that give men like me a bad rep. I try to live as clean a life as possible and that includes my actions and words.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Well you'd be wrong. So call 'BS' all you want. I'm not even particularly religious, but words and thoughts like that don't come out of my mouth... ever. Plus I'm not running for president. Do I lust after women? In my mind, sometimes, yes... Have I EVER said something like this to a friend or coworker? Not on your life. And it's people like you that give men like me a bad rep. I try to live as clean a life as possible and that includes my actions and words.
    Same here- and none of my friends and family talks this way, either.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Same here- and none of my friends and family talks this way, either.
    The vast majority of men don't talk about sexually assaulting women, especially not about using status and wealth to get away with it like Bill Cosby. People trying to normalize it like it's typical "locker room banter" either know some very fvcked up individuals, or they're being purposely obtuse in their desire to defend everything that comes out of Trump's mouth.

I wouldn't assume "all" men say things like this. I wouldn't even assume "most" men say things like this.
    But I think most women assume that there are plenty of men who do say stuff like this, when they aren't around or if drunk.

For cryin' out loud, it's the exact same type of language used in a million "young man" movies - which frankly, kind of has irked me, because it just sounds vapid - but it's not something I dwell on.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Well you'd be wrong. So call 'BS' all you want. I'm not even particularly religious, but words and thoughts like that don't come out of my mouth... ever.
    that would make you a girly-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    that would make you a girly-man.
    Yeah.... well my wife would dispute that. Lol.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast