Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: WAPO: Vulgar video of Trump Recorded in 2005

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...nvited-n662436

Mike Pence expressed dismay Saturday over Donald Trump's lewd comments about women, saying in a statement that he was "offended" but wanted to give his embattled running mate a chance to "show what is in his heart" at the second presidential debate.

"As a husband and father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the eleven-year-old video released yesterday," Pence said in a written statement. "I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them. I am grateful that he has expressed remorse and apologized to the American people. We pray for his family and look forward to the opportunity he has to show what is in his heart when he goes before the nation tomorrow night."

Pence earlier cancelled an appearance in Wisconsin amid the fallout from Friday's video.
    http://www.johnmccain.com/statement-...-donald-trump/

Phoenix, AZ– John McCain issued the following statement today withdrawing his support of Donald Trump:

“In addition to my well known differences with Donald Trump on public policy issues, I have raised questions about his character after his comments on Prisoners of War, the Khan Gold Star family, Judge Curiel and earlier inappropriate comments about women. Just this week, he made outrageous statements about the innocent men in the Central Park Five case.

“As I said yesterday, there are no excuses for Donald Trump’s offensive and demeaning comments in the just released video; no woman should ever be victimized by this kind of inappropriate behavior. He alone bears the burden of his conduct and alone should suffer the consequences.

“I have wanted to support the candidate our party nominated. He was not my choice, but as a past nominee, I thought it important I respect the fact that Donald Trump won a majority of the delegates by the rules our party set. I thought I owed his supporters that deference.

“But Donald Trump’s behavior this week, concluding with the disclosure of his demeaning comments about women and his boasts about sexual assaults, make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy. Cindy, with her strong background in human rights and respect for women fully agrees with me in this.

“Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump. I have never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate and we will not vote for Hillary Clinton. We will write in the name of some good conservative Republican who is qualified to be President.”
    Last edited by Antischism; 10-08-2016 at 04:17 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    If you were given God's omnipresence for a single nanosecond, you'd drop this notion of any man being decent like a bad habit. The first rule of biblical Christianity is that there are no decent men, and until one comes to terms with that, the Christian faith is not within their grasp. Once that is out of the way, one tends to have a keen sense of reality about the way the world works. This isn't to say that men are not expected to be better and that they should not become better with the help of the Holy Spirit, but simply to dispel this boastful myth that any man is good of his own accord.

P.S. - Anyone voting for Gary Johnson who complains about Trump's conduct is a certified hypocrite, you can not talk about sexual morality if you think there is nothing wrong with sodomy, it's about as morally inconsistent as condemning others for their lack of charity while making a killing off of running a megachurch.
    Nope, not going to drop the notion that it is possible for men to still live decent lives. I don't know what morals you hold but it is still entirely possible and easy for many of us to live our entire lives without trying to get in the pants of married women, cheating on our partners, viewing all beautiful women as walking talking sex objects and grabbing women by the pussy.

Very sad that we live in a society where people are shocked that this is still possible. Thanks you very much Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Take the plank out of your eye. The real Christian (what would Jesus do) response is to admonish the judgmental accusers, and sympathetically rebuke the sin of the accused. Following the example of John 8, the real way to address somebody caught in the act of making lewd comments is to say:

"Those who have never expressed lewd or locker room comments towards the opposite sex, cast the first stone."

And then turn to Trump and say, "go and sin no more."
    Its not the saying that I have a problem with, it is the fact that this is actually how he conducts himself around people in the real world. Yes, I sometimes say dirty things to my friends but the difference between a civilized human beings and wild animals is that we can confine those dirty thoughts(especially ones that cross into sexual assault territory) to our head and not try to act it out in the real world.
    Last edited by juleswin; 10-08-2016 at 04:15 PM.

It's no wonder that the women closest to Trump keep their hands by their crotch when he's nearby.

Phoenix, AZ– John McCain issued the following statement today withdrawing his support of Donald Trump:

“In addition to my well known differences with Donald Trump on public policy issues, I have raised questions about his character after his comments on Prisoners of War, the Khan Gold Star family, Judge Curiel and earlier inappropriate comments about women. Just this week, he made outrageous statements about the innocent men in the Central Park Five case.

“As I said yesterday, there are no excuses for Donald Trump’s offensive and demeaning comments in the just released video; no woman should ever be victimized by this kind of inappropriate behavior. He alone bears the burden of his conduct and alone should suffer the consequences.

“I have wanted to support the candidate our party nominated. He was not my choice, but as a past nominee, I thought it important I respect the fact that Donald Trump won a majority of the delegates by the rules our party set. I thought I owed his supporters that deference.

“But Donald Trump’s behavior this week, concluding with the disclosure of his demeaning comments about women and his boasts about sexual assaults, make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy. Cindy, with her strong background in human rights and respect for women fully agrees with me in this.

“Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump. I have never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate and we will not vote for Hillary Clinton. We will write in the name of some good conservative Republican who is qualified to be President.”
    Among the unwashed masses, you will know a man by the friends he keeps.

But in the bull$#@! world of politics, you will know a man by his enemies.

This is actually a good thing for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    So any sexual activity that doesn't directly lead to procreation is immoral? Or are we talking just anal sex here?

Okay okay we get it. You are a super alpha male with a yuggge amount of testosterone. It must be a really difficult task for you each day to not just grab every hot woman you see by the pussy and start kissing them.

I'm just going to quickly point out there there is a big difference between "blue humor" and male banter, and the pattern of behavior that Trump routinely exhibits. Sure, I've said some crass things before with my friends but I can honestly say that I haven't personally heard anyone speak like this before. Aside from that, how do you even grab a woman by her pussy?
    Seriously? I didn't think it was that complicated. You just grab it.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    It's no wonder that the women closest to Trump keep their hands by their crotch when he's nearby.

Lol

https://twitter.com/billpruitt/statu...72190587998209

As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse. #justthebegininng

So are there wagers being placed on the sex and nationality of the next person caught on their knees in the oval office after the election?

That seems to be of much more interest than such things as policy or WW-III............

My money is on a middle-eastern broad, regardless of who wins.......

Nancy O'Dell breaks her silence on vulgar Donald Trump recording

Entertainment journalist Nancy O'Dell is finally speaking her mind about being objectified in the leaked 2005 recorded conversation between Donald Trump and Billy Bush, who was her Access Hollywood colleague at that time. In its Friday broadcast, the show identified her as the Nancy that Trump said he'd attempted to sleep with in the recording.

On Saturday afternoon, O'Dell issued a statement via the website for her current show, Entertainment Tonight.

"Politics aside, I’m saddened that these comments still exist in our society at all," she wrote. "When I heard the comments yesterday, it was disappointing to hear such objectification of women. The conversation needs to change because no female, no person, should be the subject of such crass comments, whether or not cameras are rolling. Everyone deserves respect no matter the setting or gender. As a woman who has worked very hard to establish her career, and as a mom, I feel I must speak out with the hope that as a society we will always strive to be better."

O'Dell and Bush co-hosted the entertainment news magazine together for five years until she left in 2009. This spring, he swapped places with Today's Natalie Morales, joining NBC's flagship morning show in its 9 a.m. hour while she took over anchor duties on Access Hollywood.

In the setup for Friday's Access Hollywood piece, current anchor Morales provided context for the audio recording first published by the Washington Post.

She explained that Trump had been in Los Angeles to attend the 2005 Emmys on behalf of his nominated reality competition show The Apprentice and that Bush picked him up on a tour bus being used to promote Access Hollywood's 10th anniversary.

That timing means the recording happened in mid-September of that year.

What transpired next, she says, was not a conversation between two men left alone during a long break in production who forgot their microphones were still hot.

"There were seven other people on the bus with Mr. Trump and Billy Bush at the time," Morales explained. "They were the two person camera crew, the bus driver, an Access Hollywood producer, a production assistant, Mr. Trump’s security guard and his PR person."

She then explained that when they reached the studio, the camera crew got off the bus in order to catch the two stepping out.

As the two men sat on the tour bus, Trump, 59, regaled Bush with the tale of his failed attempt to have sex with O'Dell, the TV host's own colleague. "I moved on her very heavily," Trump recalled, adding that he'd even taken her furniture shopping in attempt to woo her. "I moved on her like a (expletive), but I couldn’t get there and she was married.”

It's not clear whether Trump hit on O'Dell during her first marriage, which lasted from 1995-2004 or her second, which began in June 2005. Trump was a newlywed at the time of the recording, having married his third wife, Melania Knauss, that January. At the time of the recording, she was pregnant with Trump's youngest son, Barron.

Trump added a postscript, adding that he no longer found O'Dell desirable: “Then, all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony (breasts) and everything, she’s totally changed her look.”

The two soon moved on to a new target: actress Arianne Zucker, the Days of our Lives star who would be Trump's host on the soap-opera set.

Bush declared Zucker "hot as (expletive), adding "The Donald has scored." He would later try and help his buddy out by encouraging Zucker to hug Trump.

Both men issued mea culpas after the recording leaked Friday — though it's worth nothing that neither statement included personal apologies to O'Dell or Zucker, the women whose bodies they so cavalierly discussed.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...udio/91786526/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    So are there wagers being placed on the sex and nationality of the next person caught on their knees in the oval office after the election?

That seems to be of much more interest than such things as policy or WW-III............
    EM.

Sex sells better than policy issues.
    Even in that category, media owners know which stories to touch and which to not touch.
    So we can't accuse media of pushing every story about sex, these being couple of examples.

Protester Interrupts Bill Clinton With A ‘Bill Clinton A Rapist’ Sign

Bill Clinton paternity saga: Black Prostitute's son wants DNA test
    Oct 4, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Lol Americans have to be MF kidding themselves if they don't think every president has talked like this from George Washington.

This country is dumb and sensitive AF!
    Indeed... can we all cut the crap "oh, I would never say that." "I respect ladies, what if its your [insert relative]"... all guys at some point has had this type of conversation with their buddies. Hell, women probably talk about men in disrepectful ways like talking about controlling men with their vags. I think all men have fantasies or talks about forcing themselves on women.

The only thing that is a little bit bothersome is if this is true and how much was exaggerated. C'mon guys, we all exaggerate and try to act macho when we talk to other guys. Again, don't pretend that you did not. The only thing that is wrong is if it is true.. then it may constitute as sexual assault.

Regardless, I think we have the worse possible outcome in this election lol. You can bet that there will be more censorship by SJW since Hillary would empower them to shut up the opposition. More race baiting, more white guilt, more male bashing, more gender neutral pronouns. We seem to always make excuses "oh.. well the country is going to collapse, its better to have X instead of Y at the helm when it happens." This is the same excuse people used when Ron Paul lost.. "Well its better Ron Paul lost cause economy and country is going to collapse on his watch because it might be too late".

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Its not the saying that I have a problem with, it is the fact that this is actually how he conducts himself around people in the real world. Yes, I sometimes say dirty things to my friends but the difference between a civilized human beings and wild animals is that we can confine those dirty thoughts(especially ones that cross into sexual assault territory) to our head and not try to act it out in the real world.
    Did Trump actually grab her pu$$@ when he got off the bus, or did he just joke about it? I think it's inappropriate to talk like that, but I know I'm in the minority. Most guys joke around like that, and I'm not going to say they are terrible people for it. They just have a different level of comfort in talking about things of a sexual nature. Suddenly liberals are all moral crusaders now that it can bring Trump down. It's hypocritical and disingenuous, and completely unveils the media as election manipulators.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Did Trump actually grab her pu$$@ when he got off the bus, or did he just joke about it? I think it's inappropriate to talk like that, but I know I'm in the minority. Most guys joke around like that, and I'm not going to say they are terrible people for it. They just have a different level of comfort in talking about things of a sexual nature. Suddenly liberals are all moral crusaders now that it can bring Trump down. It's hypocritical and disingenuous, and completely unveils the media as election manipulators.
    Indeed. I notice a lot of guys taking the holier than thou route and pretend they never say anything horrible about women or talk about what they would do or do to women in a lewd way. But Trump is pretty much done no matter how you look at it. A rape allegation is all it takes to destroy someone. In this case (doesnt matter if he was joking or not) was talking about forcing himself on a married woman and the conversation was caught on tape.

Well.. you can bet the next debate would directly be about Trump's lewd comments or indirectly with a few topics about women/rape. Does not look good either way for him. I am also interested on how he didn't just say he was drunk or something.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Indeed. I notice a lot of guys taking the holier than thou route and pretend they never say anything horrible about women or talk about what they would do or do to women in a lewd way. But Trump is pretty much done no matter how you look at it. A rape allegation is all it takes to destroy someone. In this case (doesnt matter if he was joking or not) was talking about forcing himself on a married woman and the conversation was caught on tape.

Well.. you can bet the next debate would directly be about Trump's lewd comments or indirectly with a few topics about women/rape. Does not look good either way for him. I am also interested on how he didn't just say he was drunk or something.
    That would be the standard response, but Trump doesn't drink.

The only people outraged over these comments are people who would never vote for him to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    The only people outraged over these comments are people who would never vote for him to begin with.
    I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. It's not the comments themselves, but the resulting fallout. It's given the neocons something to rally around. Now they can all come out together and tell him to withdraw over it. That is what will hurt him in the polls. He will lose votes from all the old folks who trust Ryan, McCain, Romney, etc., but were going to grudgingly vote for him. Now many of those people will stay home like good servants. If Pence withdraws, you can write the election off. Perception is all that matters to a lot of people.

I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. It's not the comments themselves, but the resulting fallout. It's given the neocons something to rally around. Now they can all come out together and tell him to withdraw over it.
    Which neocon was going to vote for Trump? McCain, Ryan, etc only gave Tepid endorsements and Romney, Lee, Bush, never endorsed at all.

That is what will hurt him in the polls. He will lose votes from all the old folks who trust Ryan, McCain, Romney, etc., but were going to grudgingly vote for him.
    I'll believe it when I see it. Bill Kristol said the same thing about Trump's comments on McCain and Bush's war in Iraq.

Now many of those people will stay home like good servants. If Pence withdraws, you can write the election off. Perception is all that matters to a lot of people.
    Pence already praised Trump for apologizing.

Like I said, it's not about them, it's about their followers who were going to support Trump, but will be scared off by all of them attacking him at once. McCain and Ryan did endorse Trump btw.

This is completely different. This time it's all out war on Trump.

I don't think Pence will drop out either. I'm just saying, IF it happened.

Like I said, it's not about them, it's about their followers who were going to support Trump, but will be scared off by all of them attacking him at once.
    Shall we count all the times the media declared Trump's campaign over after x,y,z comment about x,y,z victim group?

Remember when the media declared Trump's campaign over after he mocked Carly's face or Cruz's wife's looks? That was in the primary.

Remember when Paul Ryan, Mike Lee, Mitt Romney and John McCain were OUTRAGED over Trump's completely innocent comments about the judge? The media declared his campaign was over. Yet, he gained in the polls.

McCain and Ryan did endorse Trump btw.
    Tepid endorsements, as I stated.

This is completely different. This time it's all out war on Trump.
    Just like all the other times. It was different.

I don't think Pence will drop out either. I'm just saying, IF it happened.
    It won't. Pence knew what he was getting into when he signed on for the job.

Shall we count all the times the media declared Trump's campaign over after x,y,z comment about x,y,z victim group?

Remember when the media declared Trump's campaign over after he mocked Carly's face or Cruz's wife's looks? That was in the primary.

Remember when Paul Ryan, Mike Lee, Mitt Romney and John McCain were OUTRAGED over Trump's completely innocent comments about the judge? The media declared his campaign was over. Yet, he gained in the polls.

Tepid endorsements, as I stated.

Just like all the other times. It was different.

It won't. Pence knew what he was getting into when he signed on for the job.
    I agree it's not necessarily over if Trump has great debates. This hurts though, no doubt about it.
    Tepid endorsements are better than calling for him to withdraw, and telling everyone not to vote for him.
    I'm still not convinced Pence didn't sign on for the job just to sabotage Trump at the end.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I guess his base never was one that cared about any kind of morals.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I agree it's not necessarily over if Trump has great debates.
    Yes. Trump needed a great debate performance tomorrow regardless. His previous debate was lackluster.

This hurts though, no doubt about it.
    Meh. The only reason this was released was because the Clinton campaign knew they are/were on the ropes. It smells of desperation. Will it turn off some voters? Probably, but I have my doubts on whether it will actually affect the election.

Tepid endorsements are better than calling for him to withdraw, and telling everyone not to vote for him.
    If anyone cared what the GOP establishment thought (yes, that includes losers like Mike Lee), then Trump wouldn't be the nominee.

I'm still not convinced Pence didn't sign on for the job just to sabotage Trump at the end.
    If Pence wanted to sabotage Trump, he is having the complete opposite affect.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yeah, I guess his base never was one that cared about any kind of morals.
    I think it's more like his base cares more about the future of the country than some lewd comments.

I think it's more like his base cares more about the future of the country than some lewd comments.
    If you can't trust a candidate around your wife why are you trusting him with the entire country?
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

If you can't trust a candidate around your wife why are you trusting him with the entire country?
    I'm glad you're the only human being on Earth who can claim he never made lewd comments. Congratulations.

That's the most asinine thing I've heard yet about this.

That's the most asinine thing I've heard yet about this.
    Yeah? Coming from the camp that calls everyone else cucks?
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast