Thread: Mask Studies....

Mask Studies....

I'm looking for links to studies that show the harmful effects of mask wearing. If anyone has the time to find some or just so happen to have some already handy, I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks.

- ML

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    I'm looking for links to studies that show the harmful effects of mask wearing. If anyone has the time to find some or just so happen to have some already handy, I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks.

- ML
    Was easier searching before the internet was scrubbed..
    There are many.. some have been posted here in the last year.

May be a couple links in here.
    https://nojabforme.info/?fbclid=IwAR...KRt1KrXUzpB8e8

edit; this one
    https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?c...T900SgLRLYcEcV
    Last edited by pcosmar; 06-06-2021 at 12:18 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post

Thanks.

- ML
    @donnay helped you out...
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    A group of Florida parents decided to find out for sure. Here’s their report

Gainesville, FL (June 16, 2021) – A group of parents in Gainesville, FL, concerned about potential harms from masks, submitted six face masks to a lab for analysis. The resulting report found that five masks were contaminated with bacteria, parasites, and fungi, including three with dangerous pathogenic and pneumonia-causing bacteria.
    More at link...
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...91#post7044191
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire