Thread: For those wanting reform Biden is the lesser of 2 evils. lol

For those wanting reform Biden is the lesser of 2 evils. lol

According to Biden supporters and media they are now calling him a lesser of two evils and a moderate. For Sure Biden is very much of a moderate but once he comes into the white house he wont have to much power.

This is quite the nonsense now that i am seeing that somehow that Biden is now seen a moderate?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    According to Biden supporters and media they are now calling him a lesser of two evils and a moderate. For Sure Biden is very much of a moderate but once he comes into the white house he wont have to much power.

This is quite the nonsense now that i am seeing that somehow that Biden is now seen a moderate?
    Joe Biden wrote the racist 1993 Clinton Crime bill that Trump finished overturning. But that was a "bipartisan" effort of democrats working with republicans to screw over their own constituency. So...I guess that's what counts for "moderate" these days.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

It's who is pulling the strings that counts..

I don't like the way he is around kids. I feel like it will normalize that sort of behavior with people who want to do that kind of stuff but don't because its not considered normal. Kind of like people who do mass shootings because they see if on the news.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I don't like the way he is around kids. I feel like it will normalize that sort of behavior with people who want to do that kind of stuff but don't because its not considered normal. Kind of like people who do mass shootings because they see if on the news.

Birds of a feather, flock together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

^^ Yeah, that's just $#@!ing idiotic. Having your picture with the King of Pop doesn't imply ANYTHING except doing it for the publicity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Biden is a "moderate" in that he's an old white guy with no real political convictions much like Hillary and in the world of Democrat politics all that matters is identity, under that logic he's a moderate who should appeal to middle(white) America. Biden has always been an extreme partisan Democrat however and will kowtow to whatever the DNC/Obama people demand of him. All he'd be is a placeholder, a puppet for whoever next they want to anoint and probably not for somebody that could ever win an election without the advantage of the incumbent.

You'd have to be incredibly $#@!ed in the head to think Biden is the lesser of two evils.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

Birds of a feather, flock together.
    What the hell is that white dot on Michael's face?? Nah, couldn't be.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Joe Biden wrote the racist 1993 Clinton Crime bill that Trump finished overturning. But that was a "bipartisan" effort of democrats working with republicans to screw over their own constituency. So...I guess that's what counts for "moderate" these days.
    Yea I hope a lot of people will be looking that one in the eye.

Well the dems have stated that the chaos won't end until they are back in power. For whatever that is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    ^^ Yeah, that's just $#@!ing idiotic. Having your picture with the King of Pop doesn't imply ANYTHING except doing it for the publicity.
    F'n idiotic -rep

j/k. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You'd have to be incredibly $#@!ed in the head to think Biden is the lesser of two evils.
    Right now, "republicans" are giving every pass in the book to Trump/administration for things they would literally crucify any democrat over. I'm thinking at this point, "republicans" would more than likely spew hatred and vile spit over Biden if he continues what Trump has been doing.

So, would Biden cause the "republicans" to stand better guard?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Right now, "republicans" are giving every pass in the book to Trump/administration for things they would literally crucify any democrat over. I'm thinking at this point, "republicans" would more than likely spew hatred and vile spit over Biden if he continues what Trump has been doing.

So, would Biden cause the "republicans" to stand better guard?
    If Bidens wins the WH i think the republicans in the senate should just give up. Ted Cruz as an example has being rather quiet. Ted Cruz has not criticized nor said anything about rioting or the attacks on the police to much expect the usual and this Cruz is a Canadian and American.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    What the hell is that white dot on Michael's face?? Nah, couldn't be.
    MJ had a skin disease/mutation inherited from his father, that changed his skin color pretty constantly. He had some serious blotches pretty regularly- which accounted for some of the operations.

Also, my opinion on Michael is that he was an abused child who was too trusting of others & was constantly being conned & even more abused.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    If Bidens wins the WH i think the republicans in the senate should just give up. Ted Cruz as an example has being rather quiet. Ted Cruz has not criticized nor said anything about rioting or the attacks on the police to much expect the usual and this Cruz is a Canadian and American.
    Please call your Canadian anchor baby home to service in the motherland.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Unconfirmed rumor has it that Biden has taken Texas too.
    Its a poll from the Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Unconfirmed rumor has it that Biden has taken Texas too.
    “While President Trump has and still enjoys near universal approval from Republicans, and overwhelming disfavor from Democrats, he has lost considerable ground among the folks in the middle, who may ultimately decide who wins Texas in November,” Bryant said.
    The ones who decide in Nov are the silent majority not this "poll" and this silent majority dont like what is happening with this craziness happening.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 07-12-2020 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    MJ had a skin disease/mutation inherited from his father, that changed his skin color pretty constantly. He had some serious blotches pretty regularly- which accounted for some of the operations.

Also, my opinion on Michael is that he was an abused child who was too trusting of others & was constantly being conned & even more abused.
    I do agree with you Ender. I was feeling a well...bit trollish. My apologies.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    I do agree with you Ender. I was feeling a well...bit trollish. My apologies.
    You're one of my fav posters, Cappy- no problema!
    There is no spoon.