Thread: CNN Alex Jones special

CNN Alex Jones special

I know most people here aren't going to want to give CNN the time of day, but I'm going to watch this lol.

CNN SPECIAL REPORT: MEGAPHONE FOR CONSPIRACY, THE ALEX JONES STORY

REPORTED BY DREW GRIFFIN, AIRS FEBRUARY 27 AT 10PM ET

In a one-hour special airing Sunday, February 27 at 10 pm ET, CNN’s Drew Griffin tells the story of Alex Jones, the far-right radio and internet host, and outspoken conspiracy theorist. Through interviews with people who knew him, worked for him, and believed him, Griffin explores Jones’ rise from the fringes of public access television to creating a wide-reaching media empire that touched the Trump White House. The hour will also trace the roots of Jones’ conspiracy theories from the 1990s to today.

CNN obtained exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of InfoWars headquarters, including portions of a revealing interview with Jones never seen before. Griffin will detail how Jones became a multi-millionaire, and show how de-platforming and other efforts have done little to silence Jones or diminish his wealth. As Jones’ empire is being challenged by lawsuits from the families of Sandy Hook shooting victims, and by scrutiny by the January 6th committee, CNN explores how Jones’ message grew from the fringes into the mainstream, and why that could threaten the future of democracy in America.
    https://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2...x-jones-story/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's interesting that CNN is doing this piece. I wonder what the goal is. I'll watch if I can find an online CNN stream.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    I know most people here aren't going to want to give CNN the time of day, but I'm going to watch this lol.

https://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2...x-jones-story/
    Could the be because Alex Jones is tooting his own horn about predicting back in October that a war would break out in February?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ack-in-October
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Could the be because Alex Jones is tooting his own horn about predicting back in October that a war would break out in February?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ack-in-October
    He did shows on FEMA camps many years ago too.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    He did shows on FEMA camps many years ago too.
    Yeah. And now that's come to fruition.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ght=covid+camp

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Can't wait for that fair and balanced reporting about someone CNN employees all hate.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” - Thomas Jefferson

Forum Friends get $20 off your $200 order - save money on bulk ammo as we donate to your favorite pro-freedom group.

It's 10:05pm ET and CNN is still in Russia war mode.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

LOL. I just heard CNN canceled the special. They claim it was "outrage from viewers." Yeah right.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2024856.html

https://www.thewrap.com/cnn-slammed-...pecial-report/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL. I just heard CNN canceled the special. They claim it was "outrage from viewers." Yeah right.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2024856.html

https://www.thewrap.com/cnn-slammed-...pecial-report/
    CNN hasn't said anything about why it didn't air.... could just be that they felt it was more important to cover Ukraine right now and will air it later. I did see a lot of people complaining about it on twitter though, that is how I found out about it.

CNN hasn't said anything about why it didn't air.... could just be that they felt it was more important to cover Ukraine right now and will air it later. I did see a lot of people complaining about it on twitter though, that is how I found out about it.
    Okay. So have they taken a break from their incessant Trump coverage? (I can't stand watching CNN for that very reason).

CNN cancelled the special? Darn I was looking forward to seeing how balanced and fair the special was going to be.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Keep in mind that CNN is fake news.

I expect it to be 99% BS.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1536106113669730305
    I'm sure it'll be completely fair and balanced.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Alex Jones is RIGHT.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I guess that CIA-controlled CNN won't expose that CIA asset Alex Jones shares a lawyer with Holly "B. Lev" Bronfman, one Elizabeth M. Schurig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Alex Jones - Bronfman

Alex Jones has repeatedly boasted that his father (David Jones) and other family members worked for the CIA.

See an overview of CIA assets in Alex Jones’ family.

https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...p?p=5132#p5132

In the following video, a caller on Infowars exposes Alex Jones as "you" are part of the freemasons that are "the problem".
    Alex Jones admits that his family were Freemasons-Rosicrucian-Illuminati and goes into a rant that they were really the "good" society that has been corrupted by the deep state globalists (or some $hit like that).
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    I guess that CIA-controlled CNN won't expose that CIA asset Alex Jones shares a lawyer with Holly "B. Lev" Bronfman, one Elizabeth M. Schurig.
    Alex Jones can afford a powerful lawyer. So what?

It’s public information.
    Last edited by WisconsinLiberty; 06-13-2022 at 09:38 AM.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1536106113669730305
    So they decided to do it anyway? Did anybody watch?

CNN making $$ off Al Jones in June 2022...what a country!

So they decided to do it anyway? Did anybody watch?
    I certainly didn't. I've never given CNN my viewership and I don't intend to start now just so I can hear them rail against Jones.

Calvin Coolidge

Threatens democracies , LOL , ya whatever.
    Do something Danke

He should run for governor of Texas
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch