Thread: The Constitution & Declaration of Independence - PRINTABLE!

Thumbs up The Constitution & Declaration of Independence - PRINTABLE!

Constitution: http://www.constitutioncenter.org/co...nstitution.pdf

Declaration: http://www.constitution.org/usdeclar.pdf

I printed these in booklet form and handed them out at work. You'd be very suprised how many people have NEVER read either of these founding documents.

Print them up, hand them out, and educate people about the intended nature of our nation.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thank for posting these.
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

bump
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Quote Originally Posted by purplechoe View Post
    bump
    Thanks for the bump Mr. Ferley!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is important.

nice, saved to my computer. I really like the layout of the Constitution.
    Donate February 1st to reach the 5 million goal HQ has set! Everybody else is doing it

Those are great!

Also if you looking for a more realistic option to hand out, I think you should go with these:

Declaration & Constitution booklet

.45 each for orders of 100 or more
    Plus Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks.
    "People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome."

– George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Fields View Post
    Those are great!

Also if you looking for a more realistic option to hand out, I think you should go with these:

Declaration & Constitution booklet

.45 each for orders of 100 or more
    Plus Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
    Quoted myself. Yeahhhhhh.

Would I be the only one in thinking that there will come a day when we will have to preserve our Constitution and Declaration of Independance much like the characters in the book "Fahrenheit 451" had to preserve the great works of literature: memorizing them word-for-word, and passing them on to the next generation by word-of-mouth?
    "I'm thinkin' we'll rise again"

Well, we might as go ahead and complete the set.

How about the government that was overthrown ( illegally ??? ) by the Federalist's coup?

Articles of Confederation
    http://www.glencoe.com/sec/socialstu...m/pdfs/040.PDF

Revision and replacement

In May 1786, Charles Pinckney of South Carolina proposed that Congress revise the Articles of Confederation. Recommended changes included granting Congress power over foreign and domestic commerce, and providing means for Congress to collect money from state treasuries. Unanimous approval was necessary to make the alterations, however, and Congress failed to reach a consensus.

In September, five states assembled in the Annapolis Convention to discuss adjustments that would improve commerce. Under their chairman, Alexander Hamilton, they invited state representatives to convene in Philadelphia to discuss improvements to the federal government. Although the states' representatives to the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia were only authorized to amend the Articles, the representatives held secret, closed-door sessions and wrote a new constitution. The new Constitution gave much more power to the central government, but characterization of the result is disputed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Articles_of_Confederation

"Conceived in Liberty" Volume IV by Murray N. Rothbard
    http://www.mises.org/books/conceived4.pdf

NIIICE a great sticky!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nodope0695 View Post
    Constitution: http://www.constitutioncenter.org/co...nstitution.pdf

Declaration: http://www.constitution.org/usdeclar.pdf

I printed these in booklet form and handed them out at work. You'd be very suprised how many people have NEVER read either of these founding documents.

Print them up, hand them out, and educate people about the intended nature of our nation.
    Thanks!

BTW, what more stinging indictment of "government schooling" AKA Public Education ( so called ) is necessary?

How many of those "NEVER read either" folks, VOTE?
    Last edited by Truth Warrior; 06-24-2008 at 05:00 AM.

Bump for sticky!

Thanks!
    I was just looking for something like this!
    Last edited by Expatriate; 07-23-2008 at 10:41 PM.
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

Here are some really cheap copies ($.85) of pocket Constitutions and the Declaration of Independence. In bulk they may be cheaper than printing them.

Chester Copperpot

thsnks

The declaration of Independence almost means nothing to me... You are aware that when it was signed, it was nothing but a piece of paper? We were not actually independent for another 6 years?

Just because I write up a paper that says I own this website, and then have a few other people sign it, does not make it so. The owner of the site would have to sign...

as I said, that did not happen for 6 years.
    >Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.
    >Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spray, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me. All my Best, Earlie Cuyler.
    - Earlie Cuyler

BTW, You can get a nicely bound copy of the Constitution and DoI free from the Heritage Foundation, and buy them in bulk for a small charge, FYI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Smile Thanks, & idea for "preserving" the Constitution & DoI

TQ 4 suggestion, Nodo.

Tommyz, I've put a copy ea of Constitution & DoI in a plastic bucket (food preservation quality) along c Bible, etc., and in a tin container. If they put my papers in a bonfire, at least they'll have to find em and dig em out first!

bump. did a google search for "printable Declaration of Independence", and this thread was the 5th on the page!
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.