Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inauguration Day Insurrection Happening Now in Portland

Inauguration Day Insurrection Happening Now in Portland

Leftist protesters wreak havoc in Portland, vandalize Oregon’s Dem headquarters

Leftist protesters wreaked havoc on the streets of Portland Wednesday evening, smashing windows at the state’s Democratic Party headquarters while chanting anti-cop slogans, according to police and a local report.

Eight protesters were arrested on a range of charges as hundreds of black-clad demonstrators marched in the northeast section of the city, the police department said.

Some of the arrests were related to vandalism at Oregon’s Democratic Party headquarters, where protesters shattered windows and defaced the building, the police said.
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/20/leftis...s-in-portland/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpxHPGM-n0s

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...43124512747523
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation Marxists attack Democratic HQ in Portland OR

Antifa Attacks Democrat HQ in Portland — Wants Revenge, Not Biden

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-or...nge-not-biden/

Bob Price 20 Jan 2021

Antifa marched through the streets of Portland, Oregon, on Inauguration Day carrying a sign saying “We don’t want Biden — We want revenge!”

A video tweeted by New York Times journalist Mike Baker whose a group of Antifa protesters marching down a Portland street with a sign bearing anti-police and anti-Biden messages.

200 left-wing protesters are on the streets in Portland right now, with anti-Biden and anti-police messages.

“We are ungovernable,” one sign says. pic.twitter.com/WLTFpJrS03

— Mike Baker (@ByMikeBaker) January 20, 2021

“We don’t want Biden,” one sign reads. “We want revenge!” The sign says they want revenge for “police murders, imperialist wars, and fascist massacres.”

A tweet by Portland Tribune reporter Zane Sparling shows a sign reading, “We are ungovernable.”

“We are ungovernable” – banner at Portland protest on Biden’s inauguration today pic.twitter.com/H1ZA8CBau1

— Zane Sparling (@PDXzane) January 20, 2021

The Antifa crew continued their march and ransacked the Portland Democratic Party headquarters.

The Portland crowd has now gone to the local headquarters of the Democratic Party, smashing windows and writing “$#@! Biden” pic.twitter.com/N01iXhyWll

— Mike Baker (@ByMikeBaker) January 20, 2021

Another video tweeted by Townhall.com journalist Julio Rosas shows Antifa wearing black bloc and carrying umbrellas smashing the windows of the Democrat’s offices and spraypainting graffiti on the building.

On the ground in Portland, Ore. for @townhallcom. A group of Antifa marchers just attacked the city’s Democratic Party office. They broke windows and spray painted the building.

Some of them had a hard time breaking the windows. pic.twitter.com/v0PSM7rEvd

— Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) January 20, 2021

“F**k Biden,” one of the messages stated. Another spelled the new president’s name wrong but said, “F**k Bided {sic}, stillfascost {sic}.”

Rosas said Antifa quickly fled the scene when police arrived.

Baker tweeted that he received criticism for calling the crowd “left-wing.” He clarified, calling the crowd a “mix of racial-justice, anti-fascist, anarchist, youth liberation, etc.”

Seeing some criticism for calling the crowd “left wing,” which was my shorthand to make clear that it isn’t Trump supporters on the streets of Portland. The longer version is that the crowd is a mix of racial-justice, anti-fascist, anarchist, youth liberation, etc

— Mike Baker (@ByMikeBaker) January 21, 2021

KOIN6 reporter Jennifer Dowling tweeted another video portraying the destruction at the Democrats’ office building.

A look at the damage done at the headquarters #koin6news #pdx #pnw #Oregon #Portland pic.twitter.com/Bs2aovDNet

— Jennifer Dowling (@JenDowlingKoin6) January 20, 2021

She tweeted another video showing Portland police placing a person under arrest.

People in the bed of the truck are being searched #koin6news #pdx #pnw #Oregon #Portland pic.twitter.com/s49er0dGxD

— Jennifer Dowling (@JenDowlingKoin6) January 21, 2021

Looks like someone is being taken into custody. #koin6news #pdx #pnw #Oregon #Portland pic.twitter.com/6mfQNClISO

— Jennifer Dowling (@JenDowlingKoin6) January 21, 2021
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Peaceful protests
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Peaceful protests
    Also a sacred protected right to free speech.

They must have figured out that they've been had by Biden. Someone should direct these people to the IRS building or Federal Reserve.

This is Biden's America.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-20-2021 at 10:10 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Bernie Bros being bad.

nothing to see here.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Someone should direct these people to the IRS building or Federal Reserve.

Not their purpose..

They are busy increasing the Police State at the direction of Federal Fusion Centers.

which really don't exist and are a conspiracy theory and Fake News./sarc
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Also a sacred protected right to free speech.
    And to assemble

If they are known to be Leftists, the Left will of course let them trash anything that belongs to people that even moderately lean to the right.

---

I was having a conversation with someone about what "Privilege" we really have. The REAL Privilege of the Right is having a FUNCTIONAL SOCIETY where everyone has an Opportunity to succeed and thrive in life. But when you introduce the Welfare Warfare paradigm plus all the rest of the $#@! they attack us with, like Non Gender Binary Pronoun language now REQUIRED BY LAW in all bills, and stupid $#@! like that, you end up with a bunch of morons with their hands out.

When Rome fell, the people were still running around DEMANDING Bread and Circuses.

But we are ALL bad racist people who hate anyone who has a "different skin color" and are LITERALLY calling for us to be sent to REEDUCATION CAMPS? Oh and if you voted for Trump and went to Harvard, they now want to REVOKE YOUR COLLEGE DEGREE because of Political Affiliation?

Holy $#@!! They are INSANE! I mean collectively most people have the potential to behave insanely (Mob Rule, Group Think Psychology), but these people do not see that they are really only hurting themselves!

MSM needs to be taken offline. They have been using MSM to RADICALIZE these people who are now trashing everything, and as a country we may never recover.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

The enemy of my enemy is my...

Nah, $#@! these scumbags.

LOL. I wonder why that one window was so hard to break? It was like Hillary Clinton trying to break the presidential glass ceiling.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. I wonder why that one window was so hard to break? It was like Hillary Clinton trying to break the presidential glass ceiling.
    She would have broke that ceiling if states locked up their voters and used the media to tell them the only way out of lockup is to vote for Clinton.

Well, left, since antifa are just "anti-fascists", I guess that makes Biden a fascist, by definition, right?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Who could have guessed left wing protesters would go against left wing politicians? *raises hand*

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

naive liBROtarians (not to be confused with libertarians that live in reality) believe that they can coexist with communists that wish to murder you and take your wealth.

For the last time, no...communists don't understand NAP.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The enemy of my enemy is my...

Nah, $#@! these scumbags.
    Yeah, trouble is we still have to live in the same world as them.

In all seriousness, what do we do when better than 20% of our population is flat out BRAINWASHED by the Radicalized MSM when we are literally SILENCED?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Bernie lives matter
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Please don't tell me the actual Radical Left is envious of the press coverage the Radical Right is getting!

Revenge for what? being born ? I agree that it would have been better if they were not. They dont want biden ? $#@! , who does .

They will be disavowed and the narrative will be that they are the result of Trump's failed presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    naive liBROtarians (not to be confused with libertarians that live in reality) believe that they can coexist with communists that wish to murder you and take your wealth.

So, look at this dot here and see how it encapsulates this whole box's worth over there. ??? But isn't that exactly what those on the right are about to be subjected to here very shortly?
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Yeah, trouble is we still have to live in the same world as them.

In all seriousness, what do we do when better than 20% of our population is flat out BRAINWASHED by the Radicalized MSM when we are literally SILENCED?
    I truly don't believe the radicalized on right or left make up more than 5-10% of the overall populace. In my experience, in speaking with people in the real world not the online created reality here, everyone's mad and not too sure as to where the blame lies. They know what their tv channel of choice tells them, they know what the maybe/maybe not real people online tell them, but in speaking person to person all the hate melts away into confusion and anger. Which is something everyone can identify with in these days. Decouple from online.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Bernie lives matter

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure that none of these guys graduated top of their class. Nevertheless, they still seem to know what they're doing 10x better than the clowns who ran around in the Capitol doing Kevin from Home Alone impersonations and then getting arrested with nothing to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Please don't tell me the actual Radical Left is envious of the press coverage the Radical Right is getting!
    Because that radical and allegedly violent "right" really don't exist..other than a few Nut Cases.. the Lunatic Fringe. and is mostly a MYTH created by the Media..

The Violence of the Radicalized Left has been on display for several years.. they seem to recruit the Lunatics.

The "Press" has not reported Reality,,and has obfuscated the Facts.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Decouple from online.
    Sister in Law lives in Portland..
    I am a bit North of there,, in an area of Violent antifa attacks as well.

You can ignore anything you like,,that is your right.

but it is more serious reality here.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    I truly don't believe the radicalized on right or left make up more than 5-10% of the overall populace. In my experience, in speaking with people in the real world not the online created reality here, everyone's mad and not too sure as to where the blame lies. They know what their tv channel of choice tells them, they know what the maybe/maybe not real people online tell them, but in speaking person to person all the hate melts away into confusion and anger. Which is something everyone can identify with in these days. Decouple from online.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to belian78 again."

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Revenge for what? being born ? I agree that it would have been better if they were not. They dont want biden ? $#@! , who does .
    Who did they vote for then?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post

The national socialists who invaded the capital on January 6th and killed a police officer with a fire extinguisher have a lot more in common with the international socialists who attacked the DNC headquarters in Portland on January 20th than they do with libertarians of any stripe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast