Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shemdogg's trip to MN (incu/ ronstock, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ron Paul tagged my ride with red spray paint here at the picnic.
    lol... That's the biggest Ron Paul signature I've seen.
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacmicwag View Post
    Never made it out to Ronstock since we spent most of our time getting lost driving around Minneapolis. Maybe next time.
    Nice to see we weren't the only ones gettin lost....

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shem, I was impressed on your speaking abilities. You sound nothing like you do on this forum. lol Don't you have some kind of college degree?
    Glad my blanket came in handy. You could have slept in my car, I just didn't think about it.

I also want to say that you, Shem, are not a bad looking guy and that you would have had possible better luck with the ladies if you were less forward in wanting a 'ron paul chick'. Just a thought for next Ronstock!
    "If a life could have a theme song -- and I believe every worthwhile one has -- mine is a religion, an obsession or a mania, or all of these expressed in one word: individualism. I was born with that obsession and have never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless, and more tragically needed." -Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by berrybunches View Post
    Glad my blanket came in handy. You could have slept in my car, I just didn't think about it.
    He had a blanket and a bottle of Jim Beam, more than enough to keep warm

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ron Paul tagged my ride with red spray paint here at the picnic.
    I saw that van somewhere I want to say outside club Jager hmmm. This is bothering me now. Nice sig you must be a hit with all the Ron Paul hotties

My jealousy grows... not fken doubt, next season I'ma finally meet ya'lll....

“I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by libertarian4321 View Post
    He had a blanket and a bottle of Jim Beam, more than enough to keep warm
    Somehow I ended up with the last remnants of that Jim Beam in my car. I should write 'Shems girlfriend' on it and make it a Ronstock keepsake.
    "If a life could have a theme song -- and I believe every worthwhile one has -- mine is a religion, an obsession or a mania, or all of these expressed in one word: individualism. I was born with that obsession and have never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless, and more tragically needed." -Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    i can't take any credit bruh, was kenny and paul and emily
    Yeah, I meant to direct that towards them. I met so many people from RPF I forget who has what handle on here.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    lmfao on that one, Paul your one lucky man ,along with myself, so great to have that special person in your life
    +1

wtf kinda beer was that in the keg

some random ass minnesota-only type $#@!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i was there too... hiding in the back. you may have seen me make an appearance tuesday night, getting completely wasted by the campfire lol. oh, what a night.... ronstock was great! wish i had been more sociable.

RIP brother

2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by muzzled dogg View Post
    a few more:

we will all miss you

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    I was honored when Shemdogg hit on my wife.
    hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12