Thread: Ex CIA and NSA chief says: "Good Idea" to deporting "anti-vax MAGA people" to Afghanistan

Exclamation Ex CIA and NSA chief says: "Good Idea" to deporting "anti-vax MAGA people" to Afghanistan

I'll wait for the usual suspects to show up and tell me how "I'm taking it too seriously" and "You're just parroting the nonsense the sites you visit are saying" and "Go out and meet you neighbors".

Umm, no.

When the even the former head of two of the most powerful, devious and criminal intelligence agencies the world has ever seen, says I ought to be deported, I'm going to take notice.

Not because Hayden himself is going to start doing that, but rather it indicates what the mindset of the Deep State is.

Trust me, he ain't the only one who thinks that is a good idea, and if given half the chance, will happily try to execute such a plan, or worse.

Exile is a favorite punishment used by Marxists.

Ex-NSA Director Michael Hayden Supports Deporting ‘the MAGA-Wearing Unvaxxed’ to Afghanistan

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...o-afghanistan/

Paul Bois 23 Aug 2021

Retired four-star Air Force General Michael Hayden, former director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and National Security Agency (NSA), thinks it’s a “good idea” to deport unvaccinated Donald Trump supporters to Afghanistan.

On Sunday, Hayden responded to a tweet that suggested “the MAGA wearing unvaxxed” be sent to Afghanistan.

“Can we send the MAGA wearing unvaxxed to Afghanistan, no use sending that plane back empty?” said one Twitter user.

“Good idea,” Hayden responded.

Good idea https://t.co/pn6xcWTtc8

— Gen Michael Hayden (@GenMhayden) August 22, 2021

Prior to his call for mass deportation of Trump supporters, Hayden also retweeted an image comparing the Taliban in Afghanistan with Trump supporters in America – a talking point that the far-left, from Stephen Colbert to Joy Reid, have deployed since President Joe Biden’s disastrous pullout from the region.

pic.twitter.com/PLxzED4UhV

— SophieRoseShebop (@SShebop) August 20, 2021

Hayden served as director of the NSA from 2006 to 2009 under former President George W. Bush and is largely considered the architect behind the agency’s mass wiretapping program that has come under scrutiny from liberals and conservatives since President Trump took office.

Prior to the NSA, Hayden served as director of the CIA from 1999 to 2005.

During the 2016 election, Hayden told CNN that Trump was a “clear and present danger to the country” and that he feared for America’s future. “If he governs in any way close to the language that he has used in the campaign, I fear for our future,” said Hayden.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'll wait for the usual suspects to show up and tell me how "I'm taking it too seriously" and "You're just parroting the nonsense the sites you visit are saying" and "Go out and meet you neighbors".

Umm, no.

When the even the former head of two of the most powerful, devious and criminal intelligence agencies the world has ever seen, says I ought to be deported, I'm going to take notice.
    Who told you not to take this tyrannical federal government seriously? You hear that about civilians. You think retirement washed the filth off this guy, and made a civilian out of him?

Link or it didn't happen.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-23-2021 at 11:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Large belly militray planes as well as jets of 6 commercial airlines that have been ordered to ferry refugees out of Afghanistan or flying mostly empty on their way to Afghanistan, but that won't make this propsal any more justified. Seems bit too draconian. How about trying to reason with them or motivate them through messaging on MSM/getting their chrished leaders to come out and speak to their followers as just happened in AL?

Unless this poposal is actually MAGA leaders idea to hold accountable those MAGA supporters who boo'd at him yesterday after he told MAGA crowd to get the shots. He's got bit of an ego.

Ex-NSA Director Michael Hayden Supports Deporting ‘the MAGA-Wearing Unvaxxed’ to Afghanistan

During the 2016 election, Hayden told CNN that Trump was a “clear and present danger to the country” and that he feared for America’s future. “If he governs in any way close to the language that he has used in the campaign, I fear for our future,” said Hayden.

Ah, a broken clock...

As a one-time-deal with traitorous Hayden, send ALL TRUMP MAGA RETARDS to Afghanistan, I'd gladly contribute a few frn's to a one-way trip!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

A lot of people feel morally justified in either forcing people to take the vaccine, or deporting those who won't.

Good luck "deprogramming" that.

Separate or die.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    A lot of people feel morally justified in either forcing people to take the vaccine, or deporting those who won't.

Good luck "deprogramming" that.

Separate or die.
    Separate from whom? You do realize Hayden was a Dubya appointee, right?

Separate or die, because why? Because "they" vote Democrat? This is a GOP appointee. Repeat after me: Voting Republican is suicide too.

Republicans won't hold their politicians' feet to the fire, but their politicians will certainly Waco them.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-23-2021 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Separate from whom?
    For starters, CA/NY.

I know you like to believe that there is no difference between left/right, or CA vs Texas, or whatever, or you wouldn't be asking this question... but there is a difference. And the only way to *grow* that difference is to separate.

Separation is the mechanism by which differences can flourish.

If all parties look and feel the same right now, it's because our differences are being strangled by the chains wrought upon us by Jackson and Lincoln.

With that said - even if there was literally no difference, separation would still be a net benefit to liberty for numerous reasons.

You know how your college professor said there are no dumb questions? Well, "separate from whom" is a dumb $#@!ing question. Because the answer, is quite literally, "anybody".

You do realize Hayden was a Dubya appointee, right?
    You do realize that is quite immaterial, right?

Separate or die, because why? Because "they" vote Democrat? This is a GOP appointee. Repeat after me: Voting Republican is suicide too.

Republicans won't hold their politicians' feet to the fire, but their politicians will certainly Waco them.
    What is your $#@!ing fascination with the flaws of the 2 party system? We're all aware of it, it's not like you're calling out something here that everyone on this board hasn't known for 10+ years.

Just because the 2 parties are indeed quite similar doesnt mean there aren't actual real differences amongst the people in this country.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 08-23-2021 at 01:36 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

For starters, CA/NY.

I know you like to believe that there is no difference between left/right, or CA vs Texas, or whatever, or you wouldn't be asking this question... but there is a difference. And the only way to *grow* that difference is to separate.

Separation is the mechanism by which differences can flourish.

If all parties look and feel the same right now, it's because our differences are being strangled by the chains wrought upon us by Jackson and Lincoln.

With that said - even if there was literally no difference, separation would still be a net benefit to liberty for numerous reasons.

You know how your college professor said there are no dumb questions? Well, "separate from whom" is a dumb $#@!ing question. Because the answer, is quite literally, "anybody".

You do realize that is quite immaterial, right?
    It's not immaterial if the only reason you want to separate from someone is they vote Democrat. The fact is that voting Republican hasn't done $#@! for any conservative for the last sixty years. That's what's material.

Stupid questions may or may not exist, but stupid answers certainly do. And any answer other than "separate from Washington" is stupid.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How about we send both the MAGA morons and the liberal lefties both over there? Let the normal people get the country back.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It's not immaterial if the only reason you want to separate from someone is they vote Democrat. The fact is that voting Republican hasn't done $#@! for any conservative for the last sixty years. That's what's material.
    See the edit above about your fascination with the 2 party system. The 2 parties are similar - we get it. We've all of us on this board factored that already, 10+ years ago.

Stupid questions may or may not exist, but stupid answers certainly do. And any answer other than "separate from Washington" is stupid.
    Separate from Washington is a good answer. But separation from anybody remains a valid answer. Any/all secession at this point is a good thing - smaller government, more local government, is always good.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    How about we send both the MAGA morons and the liberal lefties both over there? Let the normal people get the country back.
    Do you not want to make America Great Again?
    - Kim Kardashian

Do you not want to make America Great Again?
    That's what he just said. I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    That's what he just said. I'm all for it.
    Besides spending your money on stupid $#@! in general, which both parties do with equal fervor, what policies have the MAGA morons promoted that have threatened to violate your liberties?

I don't doubt that there's at least a couple. Just curious what you think they are.
    - Kim Kardashian

Besides spending your money on stupid $#@! in general, which both parties do with equal fervor, what policies have the MAGA morons promoted that have threatened to violate your liberties?

I don't doubt that there's at least a couple. Just curious what you think they are.
    Travel Bans, OWS, tax payer money to globalists, convincing "republicans" that nationalized healthcare is better than Obam-ney Care, vowing to eliminate the federal debt over an eight-year period but instead astronomically increasing it, never vetoing atrocious bills, signing another 6 year extension for 702 to reauthorize foreign intelligence collection, just to name a couple.

Since I compile On the Record sheets, which some people prefer I don't bring up, I see exactly how these fascist-communists operate.

Trump On The Record

Tell me which one(s) you like out of that list.

Its interesting how many in our govt might those have some conflict of interests?

I don't like the anti-Immigrant stuff. I don't like all the subtle hatred. I don't like all the rudeness and low class behavior from Trump and his minions. The Jan 6th stuff was stupid and showed how weak minded and easily influenced that crowd really is. Don't get me wrong, I don't really have a problem with the white nationalists either, being the ones who just want to live amongst other white people and don't want to harm others. I also think both parties have got completely out of control with spending. I don't like the demeanor and attitude of the whole MAGA thing. As far as actual policy and accomplishments of the Trump presidency, there was a lot of overlap with my beliefs.

As I get older I realize I am more and more a Reagan/ Bush republican who leans heavily liberterian on social issues. It is what it is.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Travel Bans, OWS, tax payer money to globalists, convincing "republicans" that nationalized healthcare is better than Obam-ney Care, vowing to eliminate the federal debt over an eight-year period but instead astronomically increasing it, never vetoing atrocious bills, signing another 6 year extension for 702 to reauthorize foreign intelligence collection, just to name a couple.
    Most of those fall under "spending your money on stupid $#@! in general", which I'm sure you're aware, is the general voting pattern of every breathing adult in this country, excepting the ~2% who use acronyms like "NAP".

If the intent is to deport that 98% I'm all for it. Let's do it. But if somehow the "MAGA morons" are worse than the average person, I'm still not seeing it and you're not making a very strong case. The best you've got is the intelligence collection, but again, I would throw that more under "average moron", than "MAGA moron".

The travel bans is pretty much the only strictly-MAGA thing in that list, which is both minor and ethically justifiable (even using ancap principles.... but I dont have any inclination to debate that).

It mostly just sounds like you hate people in general. If that's the case, well, I agree.
    - Kim Kardashian

I don't like the anti-Immigrant stuff. I don't like all the subtle hatred. I don't like all the rudeness and low class behavior from Trump and his minions. The Jan 6th stuff was stupid and showed how weak minded and easily influenced that crowd really is. Don't get me wrong, I don't really have a problem with the white nationalists either, being the ones who just want to live amongst other white people and don't want to harm others. I also think both parties have got completely out of control with spending. I don't like the demeanor and attitude of the whole MAGA thing. As far as actual policy and accomplishments of the Trump presidency, there was a lot of overlap with my beliefs.

As I get older I realize I am more and more a Reagan/ Bush republican who leans heavily liberterian on social issues. It is what it is.
    Fair enough. The MAGA morons do have a brash attitude and are quite like sheep.

But I actually find both of those qualities quite favorable... when desiring a separation to occur.
    - Kim Kardashian

Most of those fall under "spending your money on stupid $#@! in general", which I'm sure you're aware, is the general voting pattern of every breathing adult in this country, excepting the ~2% who use acronyms like "NAP".

If the intent is to deport that 98% I'm all for it. Let's do it. But if somehow the "MAGA morons" are worse than the average person, I'm still not seeing it and you're not making a very strong case. The best you've got is the intelligence collection, but again, I would throw that more under "average moron", than "MAGA moron".

The travel bans is pretty much the only strictly-MAGA thing in that list, which is both minor and ethically justifiable (even using ancap principles.... but I dont have any inclination to debate that).

It mostly just sounds like you hate people in general. If that's the case, well, I agree.
    LOL

Well, for some reason, I still like you, @TheTexan, even though I think you're border-line statist.

I try to get along with most folks, and usually do, until they hit that final nerve. You have to understand that I sat on many, many (R) committee meetings going back many years. When I talk about old ding-bats with dyed-red hair and old farts wearing USA-USA ball caps, some who served in the wars, it's not an analogy - they are every bit as dangerous as the Left-Tards, which I hold equally responsible for the condition of this country. To me, I am being squeezed from both sides, and I can't stand both sides with equal fervor.

Like I said before, I am considered one of those EXTREME "Right-Wing Extremists" even among the so-called right... it's a good thing I learned to take it as a compliment.

Just don't get me started on that fascists jack-boot Wall and we're cool ;-)

And while you're flipping out about a hasbeen / traitor who everyone here knew was a traitor back when he was still in government, the House and Senate are quietly trying to destroy cryptocurrency once and for all....and nobody is talking about that.

See: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...structure-bill!

There is at least SOME traction on the "No fly if you aren't vaxxed" thread.

See: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...r-Unvaccinated

So jackass Hayden throws out some proposal that nobody is going to take seriously. How exactly are the unvaccinated going to be departed to Afghanistan if they can't get on a plane?

Sorry for being snarky. It just floors me that we tend to get more upset about flamebait that's not likely going to happen than we do over bills actually going through congress as we speak.

Umm, no.

Not because Hayden himself is going to start doing that, but rather it indicates what the mindset of the Deep State is.

Trust me, he ain't the only one who thinks that is a good idea, and if given half the chance, will happily try to execute such a plan, or worse.

Paul Bois 23 Aug 2021

Retired four-star Air Force General Michael Hayden, former director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and National Security Agency (NSA), thinks it’s a “good idea” to deport unvaccinated Donald Trump supporters to Afghanistan.

On Sunday, Hayden responded to a tweet that suggested “the MAGA wearing unvaxxed” be sent to Afghanistan.

“Can we send the MAGA wearing unvaxxed to Afghanistan, no use sending that plane back empty?” said one Twitter user.

Prior to his call for mass deportation of Trump supporters, Hayden also retweeted an image comparing the Taliban in Afghanistan with Trump supporters in America – a talking point that the far-left, from Stephen Colbert to Joy Reid, have deployed since President Joe Biden’s disastrous pullout from the region.

Hayden served as director of the NSA from 2006 to 2009 under former President George W. Bush and is largely considered the architect behind the agency’s mass wiretapping program that has come under scrutiny from liberals and conservatives since President Trump took office.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

LOL

Well, for some reason, I still like you, @TheTexan, even though I think you're border-line statist.

I try to get along with most folks, and usually do, until they hit that final nerve. You have to understand that I sat on many, many (R) committee meetings going back many years. When I talk about old ding-bats with dyed-red hair and old farts wearing USA-USA ball caps, some who served in the wars, it's not an analogy - they are every bit as dangerous as the Left-Tards, which I hold equally responsible for the condition of this country. To me, I am being squeezed from both sides, and I can't stand both sides with equal fervor.

Like I said before, I am considered one of those EXTREME "Right-Wing Extremists" even among the so-called right... it's a good thing I learned to take it as a compliment.

Just don't get me started on that fascists jack-boot Wall and we're cool ;-)
    I don't remember Mussolini, Franco or Hitler building any walls. They did, however, attempt to protect their people and culture from evil.
    The same evil that has taken over since.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I don't remember Mussolini, Franco or Hitler building any walls. They did, however, attempt to protect their people and culture from evil.
    The same evil that has taken over since.
    Yes. Gov is screwing us every which way, from the left and the right, down into the gutter, stripping us fiscally and of freedom, inventing new ways by the hour and every day. But Gov needs to build that Wall to protect us from evil.

Makes sense.

Fair enough. The MAGA morons do have a brash attitude and are quite like sheep.

But I actually find both of those qualities quite favorable... when desiring a separation to occur.
    If it all goes to $#@!, I will become a warlord and those morons can be my foot soldiers.

Wanna know what I have to say about that?

I think its a good idea to deport the Ex CIA and NSA chiefs to Afghanistan! Maybe even directly to the Taliban since they think its a good idea for them to be in power again...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Umm, no.

Paul Bois 23 Aug 2021

He is inciting civil war. Arrest him.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    He is inciting civil war. Arrest him.
    I've been telling the NSA that for years.
    - Kim Kardashian

Yes. Gov is screwing us every which way, from the left and the right, down into the gutter, stripping us fiscally and of freedom, inventing new ways by the hour and every day. But Gov needs to build that Wall to protect us from evil.

Makes sense.

I was always opposed to "The Wall". It's both bad and stupid for a hundred reasons.