Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson AGAIN

Tucker Carlson AGAIN

Anyone watching it?

He did a segment with someone called Robert Kaplan who basically said our deployment in Syria and Afghanistan has been an absolute disaster.

They even name checked Rand..

I f*cking love Tucker!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Anyone watching it?

He did a segment with someone called Robert Kaplan who basically said our deployment in Syria and Afghanistan has been an absolute disaster.

They even name checked Rand..

I f*cking love Tucker!
    I no longer get Fox, CNN or any of those cable news network channels. Are you able to watch live on computer without subscription?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I no longer get Fox, CNN or any of those cable news network channels. Are you able to watch live on computer without subscription?
    I'll PM you my friend

Oh thank God, I thought he was going off on weed again..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

dannno is he a prohibitionist? if so, that sucks

dannno is he a prohibitionist? if so, that sucks
    No, but he has been promoting the idea that cannabis causes psychiatric disorders and increases in violence... and increase in teen use even though states that have legalized have seen a drop in teen use.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, but he has been promoting the idea that cannabis causes psychiatric disorders and increases in violence... and increase in teen use even though states that have legalized have seen a drop in teen use.
    Similar to Drudge pushing anti weed stories then. Oh well, nobody is perfect but Tucker is the only program worth watching on cable news .

I'll PM you my friend
    Great Thanks!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yes Nik, the segment starts at approx 30 mins in

Check it out!

Yes Nik, the segment starts at approx 30 mins in

Check it out!
    I watched it for a minute because it started playing automatically for me after Ron Paul liberty report on youtube, and he said something about heroin addicts that was reprehensible, I don't condone heroin but he obviously has never dealt with addiction, he has probably never even been hungry before he doesn't know what liberty is, he doesn't seem like he is any better to watch then Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I watched it for a minute because it started playing automatically for me after Ron Paul liberty report on youtube, and he said something about heroin addicts that was reprehensible, I don't condone heroin but he obviously has never dealt with addiction, he has probably never even been hungry before he doesn't know what liberty is, he doesn't seem like he is any better to watch then Ron Paul.
    I didnt watch that bit ;P He's a drug warrior because its coming over the border

I didnt watch that bit ;P He's a drug warrior because its coming over the border
    Lol, wut?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lol, wut?
    Tucker, Hannity and Trump himself often cite that because drugs are smuggled across the border then there needs to be tighter security. Of course the drug war is a joke and that should be the focus, ending the WOD

Tucker, Hannity and Trump himself often cite that because drugs are smuggled across the border then there needs to be tighter security. Of course the drug war is a joke and that should be the focus, ending the WOD
    Ok, thanks for the clarification. Hard to tell where people are coming from anymore.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lol, wut?
    I would guess maybe the sponsors are the culprit unless Tucker Carlson just doesn't understand liberty or wants society to dysfunction. Its probably the people behind the Gillette commercial, they seem to want to do behavior correction on people.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would guess maybe the sponsors are the culprit unless Tucker Carlson just doesn't understand liberty or wants society to dysfunction. Its probably the people behind the Gillette commercial, they seem to want to do behavior correction on people.
    Strange time's indeed.
    "The Patriarch"

Tucker is still decent in my view. what do i know.. did you watch the endless wars segment Nik?

Tucker is still decent in my view. what do i know.. did you watch the endless wars segment Nik?
    There has to be a connection though right, weren't the troops guarding poppy fields from taliban? I don't want to have $#@!er derangement syndrome or anything but I $#@!ing could of swore the two things were connected.

One of the topics was government run heroin injection sites.. is that the best way to treat the addiction?

I think legalization of all drugs is the best way to combat these dangerous opiates..

but..

If you had to have a government program to combat heroin addiction, what I would do, is grow thai sticks. It is cannabis laced with opium. You soak the sticks in opium then grow buds around the sticks. Give out the nugs to the heroin addicts, and they'll smoke their thai sticks and be perfectly fine.

Over time you can weaken the amount of opium in the herb slightly, and give out organic herb with no opium to the ones who want to quit.
    Last edited by dannno; 01-17-2019 at 10:09 PM.

One of the topics was government run heroin injection sites.. is that the best way to treat the addiction?

I think legalization of all drugs is the best way to combat these dangerous opiates..

but..

If you had to have a government program to combat heroin addiction, what I would do, is grow thai sticks. It is cannabis laced with opium. You soak the sticks in opium then grow buds around the sticks. Give out the nugs to the heroin addicts, and they'll smoke their thai sticks and be perfectly fine.

Over time you can weaken the amount of opium in the herb slightly, and give out organic herb with no opium to the ones who want to quit.
    That's a good idea, and teach people how to grow their own opium poppies as well as their own marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    That's a good idea, and teach people how to grow their own opium poppies as well as their own marijuana.
    Optimally, yes.

Sub-optimally, we could bring the troops home from Afghanistan and have them guard poppy fields here instead.

It's not about being better than Ron, it's just different. Tucker is the star of Fox, bigger than Hannity IMO. The fact that he is antiwar makes him not only the biggest antiwar person on cable, but maybe also the only antiwar person. He is clueless on Austrian economics and his weed stance is not perfect. But his job will never be to run the economy or regulate weed. Like him or not, he is an antiwar voice with a global reach, he's pretty damn good on guns, he's very pro free speech and radically anti-PC. That he's not perfect in other areas is nitpicking. Magnitude of 1A/2A/antiwar is all that matters. You won't find that in MSM anywhere else.

Of course, Ron is better. Of course there are better liberty people (Lew Rockwell), better antiwar people (Scott Horton). But none of these people are in MSM.

People don't need to be perfect libertarians to be our allies. Or to be a strong force for concepts we believe in.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still in love with media personalities?

Tucker is same dude that torpedoed Ron in 2008. They're paid to say whatever they're told to say.

Btw OP, what made you decide to reappear on RPF after disappearing for over a year and a half and why show back up just to post a bunch of various MSM links?
    Last edited by devil21; 01-18-2019 at 03:24 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Btw OP, what made you decide to reappear on RPF after disappearing for over a year and a half and why show back up just to post a bunch of various MSM links?
    I took a break from forums.. not just RPF.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    They're paid to say whatever they're told to say.

I have seen the endless clips of every anchor parroting a narrative. However, I think people like Hannity, Tucker, Ingraham, Rush, need to find their own material and narrative. I will agree that there are limits that their bosses set but I don't think they just say whatever they are told to say. I think they might be told what not to say rather than what to say.

but..

I have a brother that pretty much destroyed his health and life over addiction. Booze, cocaine, heroin been a tough road for him. I never touched heroin and have no desire to. With that said, I remember reading somewhere probably on the Erowid files site that smoking poppies is pretty harmless. I would think if drugs were legal and people could fire up a bowl of opium or drink an extract, they would be higher functioning. I don't think it is the drug that ruins them it is the legal system, the expense, and society. If a guy could grow his own poppies and smoke as he desired he would probably not have any issues. I have seen full fledged alcoholics criticize people for smoking weed or doing other drugs. Obese people look down on people that do drugs like they are trash. Addiction is addiction. Look in the mirror and accept some responsibility for ones own actions.
    Last edited by Schifference; 01-18-2019 at 07:19 AM.

Lew Rockwell congratulates Tucker on being the number 1 show on Fox.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...ucker-carlson/

Lets hope for more endless wars segments and less WOD crap.

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    It's not about being better than Ron, it's just different. Tucker is the star of Fox, bigger than Hannity IMO. The fact that he is antiwar makes him not only the biggest antiwar person on cable, but maybe also the only antiwar person. He is clueless on Austrian economics and his weed stance is not perfect. But his job will never be to run the economy or regulate weed. Like him or not, he is an antiwar voice with a global reach, he's pretty damn good on guns, he's very pro free speech and radically anti-PC. That he's not perfect in other areas is nitpicking. Magnitude of 1A/2A/antiwar is all that matters. You won't find that in MSM anywhere else.

Of course, Ron is better. Of course there are better liberty people (Lew Rockwell), better antiwar people (Scott Horton). But none of these people are in MSM.

People don't need to be perfect libertarians to be our allies. Or to be a strong force for concepts we believe in.
    Tucker isn't being a maverick or brave about foreign policy he is on the same side as Trump right now and Trump is very popular among Republicans who are going to be Tuckers main viewing audience. I wasn't bashing his foreign policy, honestly it was him trolling the first interviewer that even made me think of the poppy fields in Afghanistan when he kept asking the person why we are there. I have given Tucker credit when he says stuff that is outside of the mainstream.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast