Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: $215,000 Raised for Border Wall in One Day via GoFundMe

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Because this isn't an anarchist board? It never has been, hell he's been here longer than you, so why exactly are you here?
    Perhaps, if PAF were to give us his address you and I could set up shop there? There's nothing to stop us. As long as we aren't aggressive about it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Tell me, what is this board about? NAP, RP, Walter Block, very limited government, ideas and efforts to spread liberty and freedom, everything that I am speaking about and doing... seem to be out of bounds as of late.

Is the board promoting expansive government and higher taxation now?
    Maybe the board has just become more grounded in reality.

In regards to my question earlier. If you invite and allow someone to live on your property, you need to legally have them evicted to get them off it. The fact that someone believe in property rights, NAP, limited government has no bearing on the consequences of their actions. Stop paying property taxes and see what happens to your land. Why would you ever even consider paying property taxes in the first place? If you pay taxes, you have surrendered the rights you speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post

In regards to my question earlier. If you invite and allow someone to live on your property, you need to legally have them evicted to get them off it. The fact that someone believe in property rights, NAP, limited government has no bearing on the consequences of their actions. Stop paying property taxes and see what happens to your land. Why would you ever even consider paying property taxes in the first place? If you pay taxes, you have surrendered the rights you speak of.
    He's already admitted to paying Federal income tax. Just another daydreaming anarchist without a basis in reality, or at least any true conviction.

About 3 years ago the dog started barking, around 2:15-2:20am. I went outside toward the back, a couple of punks were on my property. The one punk mouthed off to me and asked what I was going to do about it. He then froze when he saw what I was holding. I told him that I do not trust or rely on police, but if he ever set foot on my property again he would wish that I had. I didn’t worry about them leaving my property and roaming public land... I know my neighbors positions regarding their own private property.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's take this up a level. What happens if you own acreage at the border. You decide to lease 15000 acres to John Doe who in turn uses it for illegal border crossing and other illicit activity. Are you as a property owner guilty of some crime? Will you be prosecuted?

Little bit here, little bit there, it adds up.

Straight out of 3D art of the deal, MAGA throws a curve ball to Dem negotiators:

Trump Slump: Trump Pushes for Only One Fifth of Border Wall Funding

White House: Trump would accept less money for border wall

• Houston Herald
    • 11 hrs ago

Democrats have held firm in opposition to a border wall, which Trump promised his political base would build.

• A top White House official signaled Sunday that President Donald Trump is willing to accept less money than he’s been demanding to build a U.S.-Mexico border wall, but a senior congressional Democrat said that, while their own offer could be sweetened, they still will not agree to a wall.

The back and forth across the television airwaves did little to inspire hope that a Christmas season closure of some federal government operations would end later this week, when the House and Senate are scheduled to meet again.

In fact, acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney warned that the shutdown could stretch into January, when a new Congress is seated.

Let's take this up a level. What happens if you own acreage at the border. You decide to lease 15000 acres to John Doe who in turn uses it for illegal border crossing and other illicit activity. Are you as a property owner guilty of some crime? Will you be prosecuted?
    That is you assuming that I entertain the notion of “illegal immigrants”. “Illegal immigrants” are the freest on the land and are not “statist” owned.

Regarding the acreage that is leased, I am a full advocate of contract rights. Stepping it up another level, has contract rights gone out the window too on this board? Just curious.

About 3 years ago the dog started barking, around 2:15-2:20am. I went outside toward the back, a couple of punks were on my property. The one punk mouthed off to me and asked what I was going to do about it. He then froze when he saw what I was holding. I told him that I do not trust or rely on police, but if he ever set foot on my property again he would wish that I had. I didn’t worry about them leaving my property and roaming public land... I know my neighbors positions regarding their own private property.
    Yes that is all well and fine when a stray wanders onto your property. It would be totally different if a person or persons took up residency on your property and told authorities they felt threatened by you and then you shot them.

Banned

Blog Entries
    This will not be solved overnight, but rather by the next generation if they learn from our past mistakes.

It will not be solved overnight.

It will not be solved by the next generation, because they won't learn from past mistakes, and they certainly will not, and can not, just simply abolish government and all its abuses, especially if they attempt to do so while observing the NAP.

And it certainly will never be solved by you, or the likes of you.

When people voluntarily start to raise money to try and solve the problem, it still isn't volutaryist enough for you people.
    Last edited by UWDude; 12-27-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    It will not be solved overnight.

It will not be solved by the next generation.

And it certainly will never be solved by you, or the likes of you.

When people voluntarily start to raise money to try and solve the problem, it still isn't volutaryist enough for you people.
    The likes of me. Huh. Well don’t that beat all.

Raising money, voluntarily, to expand corrupt government overreach, “give” public land to the BLM agency, while forcing Eminent Domain on private property and businesses owners. Voluntarily, you state. SMGDH

Banned

Blog Entries
    The likes of me. Huh. Well don’t that beat all.

Raising money, voluntarily, to expand corrupt government overreach, “give” public land to the BLM agency, while forcing Eminent Domain on private property and businesses owners. Voluntarily, you state. SMGDH
    You win the principles argument.

But, is my statement wrong?

Will the next generation solve the problem? What about the generation after that?

Will it ever be solved by the likes of you?

How long until we have the taxless, borderless, militaryless confederacy of sovereign individuals you keep telling me is possible? How long will it take?

Banned

Blog Entries
    When I think, "america just doesn't understand the NAP" I then think, "you know, I know a good way to talk about it: find a bunch of people voluntarily pooling their money to fund something to help the United States carry out it's constitutional duty to defend the borders of the United States, and....

...castigate them. They surely will see the reasonability of the NAP once we tell them how wrong they are!"

You people are clearly the strategic geniuses we need to bring more liberty to America.

People will definitely listen to you, nod their heads, and think, "that guy really knows what he is talking about."

All in one generation too!

And you know, I don't like death much either. So next time somebody is dying, just tell them, "look, you don't have to die. All you have to do, to not die, is live forever!"

We can solve these problems by the next generation!
    Last edited by UWDude; 12-27-2018 at 11:07 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You win the principles argument.

But, is my statement wrong?

Will the next generation solve the problem? What about the generation after that?

Will it ever be solved by the likes of you?
    UWDude, I am hoping that by standing on principle and teaching our youth (as I have been doing) that maybe someday the corrupt government will be seen for what it is. It is a battle for sure, I am not disputing that. But my offspring, and friends offspring, are now embracing self-responsibility and little to no reliance on government.

Attending Rotary Clubs, Young Republicans at college campuses, certainly working with YAL, holding weekly community meetings as we have been doing. I share similar hope and optimism with RP. As corrupt and overbearing as this government is, we really have no other choice other than to keep sparks lit. The idea is not to assist government reach, but to reject it the best that we can. I cannot know what the future holds, but to me it is worth it, for even the very few in the generation coming up in this world. Heck, even people in other countries are taking notice to RP and the ideas of freedom and liberty.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Look the real problem that is causing immigration, is the American welfare system, and American interference abroad.

So how do we stop it?

We stop interfering abroad, and we invite in all the people who want to use our welfare system! Then people will understand what freedom is about, and embrace it! The people who came to use the welfare system will change their minds after watching a Robert Block youtube and reading Adam Kiokesh's book! I mean, the people coming in are clearly the principled, introspective types, who would really ask what is best for society.

Banned

Blog Entries
    UWDude, I am hoping...
    So, the answer is... never. Isn't it?
    Death and taxes.

certainly working with YAL
    Little Johnny American: Mr. Paf, did you hear about the people donating money to the wall? ISn't that great!?

PAF: STATISTS! HIGHWAY ROBBERS! WAR CRIMINALS SIEZING LAND!

Little Johnny American: Hooray for freedom!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    We must abandon free market principles in order to save the free market?
    I care about the constitution, not supposed free market principles spouted by naive idealists on an internet forum.

Constitution says it is the duty of the government to protect the border. Duty.

I care about the constitution, not supposed free market principles spouted by naive idealists on an internet forum.

You think our government is going to stop immigrants from coming here when the government let the immigrants come here and in some cases paid them to come here in the first place. You are naivete at best, complicit at worst.

Get rid of entitlements and Bingo- everything will be fine, but of course, a wall is so much easier.

The CONstitution was a Hamiltonian coup to bring in a large central government- it has worked perfectly. And if you don't take my word for it, just ask @Anti Federalist; I'm sure he'll love to bring you up to speed.
    There is no spoon.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    The American revolution slogan was not the slogan of the libertarian purists:

NO TAXATION!

It was

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!

Big difference in Meaning. The people willing to die knew the difference.

You purists should try to figure it out.

What in the world does "protect the border" mean?

At any rate, those words do not appear in the Constitution, with or without the word "duty." And nowhere does the US Constitution permit the federal government to restrict immigration. All of the things the government does to restrict immigration, whether that be requiring visas for foreigners to work here, requiring passports to enter, having interior checkpoints to make sure we all have our papers that say we have the regime's permission to be here, and building border walls, are unconstitutional.

The framers of the Constitution absolutely unequivocally understood this to be the case.

If you're a constitutionalist, you're against those things, not for them.

The Constitution enslaves human beings.. the anti-federalists warned. I am sure that there are amendments that some here wish to see stricken.

However, The Bill of Rights are natural Rights that not only Americans are born with. Free Market principles, contract rights, NAP, the Bill of Rights, are what our weekly meeting groups advocate.

We do have a little head start, the government and the people don’t even abide by the Constitution (they don’t even know what’s in it), so here is our entry way in to promote and advocate what I outlined above :-)

The American revolution slogan was not the slogan of the libertarian purists:

NO TAXATION!

It was

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!

Big difference in Meaning. The people willing to die knew the difference.

You purists should try to figure it out.
    So you support taxation with representation?

The representation part (a.k.a. democracy) makes matters worse, not better.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You think our government is going to stop immigrants from coming here...

1. illegal immigrants
    and 2.

Yes, as long as Trump keeps the narrative and pressure going that way. Yes, I think the government will stifle illegal immigration.

The Constitution enslaves human beings.. the anti-federalists warned. I am sure that there are amendments that some here wish to see stricken.

However, The Bill of Rights are natural Rights that not only Americans are born with. Free Market principles, contract rights, NAP, the Bill of Rights, are what our weekly meeting groups advocate.

We do have a little head start, the government and the people don’t even abide by the Constitution (they don’t even know what’s in it), so here is our entry way in to promote and advocate what I outlined above :-)
    Yep.
    There is no spoon.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Superfluous Man again.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is the board promoting expansive government and higher taxation now?
    Yes.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    So you support taxation with representation?
    yeah

The representation part (a.k.a. democracy) makes matters worse, not better.
    really? Well then, let's just have no government at all! Things will definitely be better then! What could go wrong!?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast