Thread: #metoo

#metoo

"While my friends had real jobs involving hard-labor, smarts, and skillz...

I answered hot-girls-wanted ad,

sat on the casting couch,

and felt if I didn't flirt with the power brokers

and
    acquiesce to giving good head...

I wouldn't become a star;

now I haz the sad.

YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!"

= #metoo is a reluctant, confused ho: but a ho no less.

thoughts? comments?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I was never a hot girl so I was never confused and had a real job .

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Yes
    I would vote the same .

back when I was a young white boy, 3 black girls attacked me at work, wrapped me from neck to ankle in saran wrap, shoved their titties in my face and rubbed their butts on my groin, then put me in a janitorial closet and left me there for the rest of our shift. #metoo

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    back when I was a young white boy, 3 black girls attacked me at work, wrapped me from neck to ankle in saran wrap, shoved their titties in my face and rubbed their butts on my groin, then put me in a janitorial closet and left me there for the rest of our shift. #metoo
    It is amazing you turned out OK

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    not quite, I was wrapped up like a sausage with arms and legs restrained. All 3 women were bigger than myself, I was helpless against their advances. And 2 of them were my supervisors. Nowadays I could have had a great lawsuit, back then I was just happy.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm starting to think I'm the only person who hasn't been sexually assaulted and, to be honest, it's kinda hurting my feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Assault is defined very broadly these days. Under these rules, I think most womem have been touched inappropriately.

I can tell you, there were a few who tried to grope and whatever, but they never tried it again. I cared less about popularity than I did about integrity. While I'm generally quiet, I don't mind being loud when necessary.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm starting to think I'm the only person who hasn't been sexually assaulted and, to be honest, it's kinda hurting my feelings.
    I think you have a pretty good case for institutional exclusion.

(unfortunately, it probably doesn't feel like assault if you're enjoying it. )
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I think you have a pretty good case for institutional exclusion.

(unfortunately, it probably doesn't feel like assault if you're enjoying it. )
    Who do I sue?
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Starbucks Barista Fired for posting "#metoo and I liked it" meme

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-Social-Media
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

#metoo is in second place for Time's person of the year.

http://time.com/5027387/time-person-...-poll-results/

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Starbucks Barista Fired for posting "#metoo and I liked it" meme

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-Social-Media
    lol

Starbucks has gone off the deep end.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

According to that video, I'm a sexual harasser.

Been a while here too..

Now I'm old and ugly.

:P
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Been a while here too..

Now I'm old and ugly.

:P
    We should start our own hashtag.

I went out tonight specifically dressed to get sexually harassed and nothing happened. Mr A told me I looked like a "ho-cake" but then he fell asleep in his chair watching The Trailer Park Boys. I don't think that counts.

Been busy. Pimpin' ain't easy you know.

How are your crocks wearing this year?

Today's Blind Items - Himmmm

#1 - This actress (B list mostly television actress who can't get work after her hit show) was heard saying, direct quote: "I'm so pissed about all these feminists hags bitching about casting couches! Like anybody would rape half of them - and yeah, like (A- list mostly television actress/former beard) would have to be raped. Please! B**ch is a walking mattress. What's $#@!ed up is that now all these guys are so scared that I can't even get a f**king call-back to suck a guy off for a role! Maybe I enjoy masturbating in an office for a part! They ever think about THAT?? Where's my rights?".
    http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...ms-himmmm.html

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Been busy. Pimpin' ain't easy you know.

How are your crocks wearing this year?

HAHAHA!

I was cleaning out my closet the other week and I thought about you and those damn shoes, lol. Unfortunately, I didn't have any nasty enough for us to sell but I'm throwing any of my gross shoes away without checking with you first.