Thread: Narrative Collapse! From England To Israel, Governments Race To Abandon Vaccine Passports!

Narrative Collapse! From England To Israel, Governments Race To Abandon Vaccine Passports!

Narrative Collapse! From England To Israel, Governments Race To Abandon Vaccine Passports!

Facing a fight for his political life, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced an abrupt end to England's vaccine passport, mask mandates including in schools, and work-from-home orders as the Omicron "scare" fizzles. In Israel, Finance Minister Avigdor Liberman is demanding an end to that country's vax pass. The bricks are falling from this Berlin Wall. Also today: New footage of Ashli Babbitt will NOT please the Jan 6th Committee and a new study out of Brazil will not please Fauci.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If they let this go, I worry what they have in store next.

But even if this covid BS goes away. We should hold onto the history. Study it. Make sure it is never repeated. We should be as firm as the Jewish people with their motto, "Never Again," in reference to the holocaust. No, I am not comparing the two, but what allowed both is the same mindset of state control.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

A shorter clip on Boris Johnson and the UK:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

But even if this covid BS goes away. We should hold onto the history. Study it. Make sure it is never repeated. We should be as firm as the Jewish people with their motto, "Never Again," in reference to the holocaust. No, I am not comparing the two, but what allowed both is the same mindset of state control.
    No matter what you believe about the holocaust this would have been worse in the end.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I chuckle, if a bit nervously, at all the hoopla regarding this "collapse". While I well understand why people choose to believe that Theye have suffered some sort of defeat in all this, I caution every breathing soul not to take what is possibly bait. We are speaking about an issue of global human politics, and as such there is very little that can be safely taken for granted.

As @RJB noted above, what do Theye have next in store for us? And trust yourself that there is something next. Global dominion is in Theire sights, is on the near-horizon, and they are not going to simply stop, even if this apparent defeat is precisely what it seems. They will either change tack or redouble their efforts with... what? A global plague that will go well farther than this mere cold They have foisted upon you to trim the loose ends of the elderly from the Book of Life?

And who cares if these popinjays find themselves publicly backpedaling if the damage they sought to inflict has already been done? It should be clear to all of you that this entire affair has undeniably been in very large part a psywar campaign. That apsect alone has doubtlessly been of value to Themme, for the intelligent despot is always assessing the condition of his chattel, leaving nothing to chance. With Theire ultimate victory so close at hand, and I do feel this to be the case, they are unlikely to be so foolish as to be so careless, and only a fool would assume otherwise.

We have on our hands a DNA-altering program, what I like to call a "biogram", the structure of which has been kept from public scrutiny. We have no idea whether what we have been told about it is true even in the least, much less if it is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. What other alterations might be hiding in the tendrils of this biogrammatic "vaccine" that has now been introduced into a vast majority of all the people on the planet? Could there be time-bombs lurking as Easter eggs, waiting to be triggered through some widespread environmental signal, or just as a matter of time? We perforce cannot know one way or another, and given the standard of fare for all dealings with government, is there any basis for trusting anything Theye tell us?

We are in in deep, black, and uncharted waters here, kiddies. Do not do yourselves the dishonor of reveling in this apparent defeat of Theire most recent stab, for you may be effectively cheering for your own destruction. Trust nothing you see or hear, no matter how good it may seem. Until the day comes that people grow up and learn how to govern their own lives with intolerance to the Tyrant, we will not be able to trust that water remains wet, for Theye have their hands in everything you may care to name and are worming their way ever more deeply into even the most seemingly uninteresting aspects of our lives. Don't be surprised if one day your sphincter shows up on a "government" database, documenting all the ways in which you wipe, for the prudent tyrant weaponizes everything.
    Last edited by osan; 01-19-2022 at 11:48 PM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    A shorter clip on Boris Johnson and the UK:

This is all quite fascinating in terms of the possibilities here. I fully acknowledge that what shows, prima facie, may well be what is going on - buffoons having overstepped the lines, now repairing to what they hope will be saving ground. But I would once again warn against relief beyond that felt with great reserve and caution. Theye have managed global tyranny and stand close to a final hegemony. I remain unbelieving that Theye will simply stop and count their blessings, which is the very stoogery that may prove their undoing. Time may tell.

Zoom out to 50K foot view and what do we see? "Government" stooges standing in widespread discredit, the vulgar masses near boiling. Are Theye truly so stupid as to not see that they have wandered past the wire? So sorry, but I do not for a moment accept that Theye are quite such dullards, which means that they are up to something, none of it good.

Now turn your eyes not to what is happening, but what is not, and here I speak of America specifically. A year ago the useful idiots of the left were still busily burning cities like Portland and now nothing? Those activities stopped almost over night with the ouster of Trump. Had the rioting been of "organic" origins, sudden cessation would have been an impossibly unlikely event, and yet here we are. Not a word about it in media, save for things like this lame reporting by the NY Post, 6 June 2020, which began:

"More than two dozen suspected Antifa rioters have been charged in Portlandinthepast two weeks"

As if this were worthy of some praise. Two dozen in the face of countless thousands of rioters? I would kick loose every drug convict in the nation and replace them with every single rioter, nationwide.

I don't know what Theye are up to here, specifically. The possibilities are many and the fact that Theye have so many avenues by which to escape, regroup, and proceed should give everyone great pause.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Now turn your eyes not to what is happening, but what is not, and here I speak of America specifically. A year ago the useful idiots of the left were still busily burning cities like Portland and now nothing? Those activities stopped almost over night with the ouster of Trump. Had the rioting been of "organic" origins, sudden cessation would have been an impossibly unlikely event, and yet here we are.
    That is one astute observation.

A second one that may or may not be related to it is that the main benefit that anyone gained from those astroturf protests was the political benefit that was gained by Trump himself.

But those two facts are probably just a coincidence.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Indeed.

But even if this covid BS goes away. We should hold onto the history. Study it.
    We can be certain that Theye will be doing exactly this, regardless of what it truly represents.

We should be as firm as the Jewish people with their motto, "Never Again," in reference to the holocaust. No, I am not comparing the two, but what allowed both is the same mindset of state control.
    I might point out to you that the "Jewish people" have, by and large, been maximally useful idiots for Themme. Two groups whom I would have expected to be stalwart supporters of, and fighters for liberty - Jews and Negroes - have statistically turned out to be the biggest supporters of bald-faced tyranny on the planet. Were I serious about "never again", I would be 100.1% working toward universal respect for human rights, ALL OF THEM, and especially the Second Amendment's guarantees.

But no, both the black and the Jew (against statistically) rail like terror-stricken toddlers at the very thought of anyone being armed... except for their beloved bully boys the police, of course, betraying their misplaced trust in "government", as well as their most distasteful cowardice. As for the tensions between black and cop, I do notice that a lot of it is hot air from the "community" because the moment some localized poo strikes the fan, the complainers then start shrieking about how the police failed to act, etc, RAYcis, yadda yadda, honkey blah blah. Can't make this crap up, I tell you.

They are as whipped dogs, jumping in terror every time their own tail twitches just a mite. Rather than becoming encouraged, seeing a greater truth, and working toward it, they do the precise opposite, retreating into their shivering and demanding the "government" protect them. Another true sign of their vile corruption is the fact that they howl about "freedom", which for them is a very limited version of my definition. They will go on endlessly about how they have the right to stick their winkies anywhere they please and that anyone in disagreement is RAYcis and homophobic and so on down the list of talking points and cheap slogans. But Science forbid someone hold, much less express, an opinion that hurts their delicate fillings... Those people are witches to be burned. The hypocrisy, cowardice, and all the other qualities of such people comprise a Gordian knot of corruption. IMO such people are beyond redemption and can never be trusted.

I'd not be too quick to cite them as examples, save that we should adopt the walk, as well as the words.

Indeed.

We can be certain that Theye will be doing exactly this, regardless of what it truly represents.

I might point out to you that the "Jewish people" have, by and large, been maximally useful idiots for Themme. Two groups whom I would have expected to be stalwart supporters of, and fighters for liberty - Jews and Negroes - have statistically turned out to be the biggest supporters of bald-faced tyranny on the planet. Were I serious about "never again", I would be 100.1% working toward universal respect for human rights, ALL OF THEM, and especially the Second Amendment's guarantees.

But no, both the black and the Jew (against statistically) rail like terror-stricken toddlers at the very thought of anyone being armed... except for their beloved bully boys the police, of course, betraying their misplaced trust in "government", as well as their most distasteful cowardice. As for the tensions between black and cop, I do notice that a lot of it is hot air from the "community" because the moment some localized poo strikes the fan, the complainers then start shrieking about how the police failed to act, etc, RAYcis, yadda yadda, honkey blah blah. Can't make this crap up, I tell you.

They are as whipped dogs, jumping in terror every time their own tail twitches just a mite. Rather than becoming encouraged, seeing a greater truth, and working toward it, they do the precise opposite, retreating into their shivering and demanding the "government" protect them. Another true sign of their vile corruption is the fact that they howl about "freedom", which for them is a very limited version of my definition. They will go on endlessly about how they have the right to stick their winkies anywhere they please and that anyone in disagreement is RAYcis and homophobic and so on down the list of talking points and cheap slogans. But Science forbid someone hold, much less express, an opinion that hurts their delicate fillings... Those people are witches to be burned. The hypocrisy, cowardice, and all the other qualities of such people comprise a Gordian knot of corruption. IMO such people are beyond redemption and can never be trusted.

I'd not be too quick to cite them as examples, save that we should adopt the walk, as well as the words.
    I meant more of the fevor that they respond with "Never forget!" The whole overreach in the reaction to COVID should be required reading from a historical perspective. That will not be taught in school. It's up to the parents. I will "never forget," "2 weeks to flatten the curve," nor will I let anyone around me. I mean they have a Holocaust museum in DC-- far fro Germany. That's the fevor we need with what TPTB wreaked upon us.

I chuckle, if a bit nervously, at all the hoopla regarding this "collapse". While I well understand why people choose to believe that Theye have suffered some sort of defeat in all this, I caution every breathing soul not to take what is possibly bait. We are speaking about an issue of global human politics, and as such there is very little that can be safely taken for granted.
    I can’t recall which author or video posted here talked about conditioning the masses for control. Something about giving them periods of relief before the next crack down.

I can’t recall which author or video posted here talked about conditioning the masses for control. Something about giving them periods of relief before the next crack down.
    Yep. 9/11 really knocked us in a loop for a while. Then there was a respite and then the bank bailouts and take overs on the financial sector. Things keep getting amped up little by little. Just a year ago, I would have thought that the .gov would have had to go straight to martial law to get us to where we are now. If they push to much further, in some places we are nearing the breaking point, but I can't see them letting up. I am guessing they will try to hold the line where we are right now with COVID and then amp up restrictions and giving free stuff in another area outside of "healthcare."

But I gave up making predictions. I never thought McCain nor Romney would be the nominees. Also in 2008 both Clinton and Obama were against gay marraige and now... Who knows where we will be in a few years. I am guessing they will keep up a ratchet effect. Destroy liberty in one area. Lock that in place, and then attack liberty in another area. lock that in place and so on...

They build on past gains. It drives me nuts when people argue for mandates based on the fact that we have seatbelt laws. I was against seatbelt laws. A good protion of the country was. Hell I still am against seatbelt laws, but in most people's minds, it is settled law and is accepted and considered a good thing. We have to start planting our heels. "No more! and Never forget!"

Sounds like a variation of what Higgs calls the ratchet effect.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert...Ratchet_effect
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

I meant more of the fevor that they respond with "Never forget!" The whole overreach in the reaction to COVID should be required reading from a historical perspective. That will not be taught in school. It's up to the parents. I will "never forget," "2 weeks to flatten the curve," nor will I let anyone around me. I mean they have a Holocaust museum in DC-- far fro Germany. That's the fevor we need with what TPTB wreaked upon us.
    Your point is well taken.