Thread: Lauren Boebert makes a joke about Islamist Ilhan Omar

Talking Lauren Boebert makes a joke about Islamist Ilhan Omar

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds likes Omar needs to not get her panties in a bunch.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

She gets a point for $#@! your feelings.

Omar the Red can $#@! right back off to whatever $#@!hole she came from.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Omar the Red can $#@! right back off to whatever $#@!hole she came from.
    You need some re-education comerade. Somolia is the seat of civilization. We can learn a lot from them.

Never apologize to these people.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Sounds likes Omar needs to not get her panties in a bunch.
    ^this.

Target of this joke couldn't have been a nicer person though; Ilhan herself seems to have a sharp tongue and has frequently offended various chiristian conservatives of GOP using inappropriate language. Recently she offended almost entire GOP including top GOP leadership with very politically-incorecct comments:

Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress for ‘anti-Semitism’
    February 12, 2019
    WASHINGTON (JTA) —
    “It’s terrible what she said and I think she should either resign from Congress, or she should certainly resign from the House Foreign Affairs Committee,” Trump told reporters on Tuesday. “What she said is so deep-seated in her heart that her lame apology, and that’s what it was, it was lame and she didn’t mean a word of it, was just not appropriate. I think she should resign from Congress.”
    Omar, in her first term in the Congress, said Sunday on Twitter that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee pays lawmakers to be pro-Israel.

But there are no winners in this matchup, L. Boebert seems to be a pawn of globalist interventionist lobbies (also supports sending US taxpayers aid to the only democracy in mideast whose lobbies tend to be at the center of all US wars)... the very interventionist policies that directly lead to more Islamic refugees influx to US/Europe and elections of more Ihans (Africa) and Tliabs (Palestine). Sort of like policies of Bush-Cheney conservatives directly led to election of Barack Hussein Obama, who was viewed by majority of GOP as America's first Islamic President.
    Incidentally next Islamic multiplication in Congress likely would be from Afghan refugees camp as they start running elections in coming years and appear to be generally more aggressive compared to other refugees historically absorbed by US/Europe as part of global freedom projects management.

Staunch gun advocate Lauren Boebert ready to defend Israel
    'Israel' Trending On Twitter After Congress Pulled Funding For Israel's Iron Dome
    forbes
    Sep 22, 2021 — Conservative politicians took to Twitter on Wednesday afternoon to show their support for Israel, after the Democratic Party leadership in ...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Never apologize to these people.
    Never. It only chums the water.

And even if you do, they'll just throw it back in your face:

https://twitter.com/FPWellman/status...09022505504782
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-26-2021 at 02:56 PM.

They're just $#@!ing words. Get over it.

Commies are free to call me whatever they please.

And that's just as it should be.

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/sta...76633863524379

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Right... Because in a Representative Republic, it is the duty of each congresscritter to represent, not just their constituents, but ALL Americans. If we could actually make that the standard, then we could feasibly get rid of everyone in Congress since none of them represent "All" Americans.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

They're just $#@!ing words. Get over it.

And that's just as it should be.

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/sta...76633863524379

Not sure who Jesse Kelly is, but yes, exactly, what he said.

Omar is a communist.

Full stop.

$#@! her and everything she is and stands for.

If I had my way I'd have had her ass ass on the next cattle boat to Mogadishu months ago.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-26-2021 at 04:37 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

You're a cigar-tipped sigatoka-covered bunchy-topped Musa berry.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You're a cigar-tipped sigatoka-covered bunchy-topped Musa berry.
    Fact check: plantain

Fact check: plantain
    All you god-damn Musa berries are the same to me.
    - Kim Kardashian

I dont know fred wellman but he just prived himself a complete retard who must think rep. omar represents All Americans. Thanks Fred.
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm sure this Fred Wellman chode, whoever the $#@! he may be, insists that Omar's off-color comments, of which there are many, are grounds for her to retract or resign? Right? RIGHT!?

Boebert is good on the 2A and seems to be good in regards to the IRS or the idea of taxation.

Obviously that doesnt make her a libertarian, especially considering her support for our empire and being an Israeli Firster.

But libertarians dont believe in group think, we view people as individuals.

Should she have the "freedom" to say what she wants? Ofcourse.

But that doesnt make it any less of a generalization.

Would she have said something condescending to an African American Rep who openly supported BLM/ANTIFA?

Or to a dual citizen Jewish Rep in regards to AIPAC?

Of-course not.

She chose the political path of least resistance.

And lets be honest, Omar's garbage politics are no worse than anyone else on the Left.

Omar's biggest crime was implying that Israel runs our government through AIPAC, the utterance of which is strictly verboten.
    Last edited by unknown; 11-27-2021 at 01:08 PM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Must spread some

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Never apologize to those liars and hypocrites.

If she had to say something it could have been:

"I made a joke. Not everyone may have found it funny. Last I checked, humor was still legal in America."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Memory holes. Because what people imagine the "offense" might be is much worse than the "offense" itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.