Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies.. Here Is Why 99% Of Guys Don't Approach You

Ladies.. Here Is Why 99% Of Guys Don't Approach You

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    PUA for women, lol....
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Nah, I don't want to go through the bull$#@! of 1) finding a girl 2) getting to know her, 3) meeting the parents, 4) just thinking about "life commitment" makes me vomit in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Nah, I don't want to go through the bull$#@! of 1) finding a girl 2) getting to know her, 3) meeting the parents, 4) just thinking about "life commitment" makes me vomit in my mouth.
    Prepare to live life alone, with only the Internet to comfort you. You can blaze your own trail if you stop thinking inside the teeny tiny box you're in.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

How old are,if you don't mind me asking?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    How old are,if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Prepare to live life alone, with only the Internet to comfort you. You can blaze your own trail if you stop thinking inside the teeny tiny box you're in.
    I like my box just fine.

Would explain why you didn't mention the "divorce" part of the "lifetime" commitment. Good on ya', son.
    -Albert Camus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't get men who fall to pieces because they haven't got a woman at home. Satisfaction can come from hard work and and the simple dream of working for yourself. Partnership can wait.

1. found mine doing stuff I enjoy doing
    2. found out she was intelligent and fun enough to be my best friend
    3. my MIL is awesome
    4. it doesn't feel like much of a commitment when you actually like each other.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Would explain why you didn't mention the "divorce" part of the "lifetime" commitment. Good on ya', son.
    Don't forget custody battles!

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Long term commitment to a woman, either through marriage or co-habitation, in this current cultural and legal environment is a no-win game for a young man.

There is zero upside to it, period.

All it takes is one phone call on her part, with no facts or evidence of any sort required, and you can find yourself utterly dispossessed and bankrupt.

You live every day of your life under that sword of Damocles.

That is not even taking into account the drama, $#@! tests, nagging, complaining, demands to change, arguing, resting bitch face and all the rest of that nonsense.

I'm talking strictly legal and financial ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Long term commitment to a woman, either through marriage or co-habitation, in this current cultural and legal environment is a no-win game for a young man.

All it takes is one phone call on her part, with no facts or evidence of any sort required, and you can find yourself utterly dispossessed and bankrupt.

That is not even taking into account the drama, $#@! tests, nagging, complaining, demands to change, arguing, resting bitch face and all the rest of that nonsense.

gossip, sharing P-biz with friends, hormonal fluctuations, conditional sex, double-standards, insecurities, traps, and derision.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Don't forget custody battles!
    That's part of the "Divorce" salad. I hate effing salad.
    -Albert Camus

Women get off on the means, not the actual goal, as soon as they get what they were wanting and wanting, they start looking for something else to need.

"a relationship is the price you pay for the anticipation of it"
    FJB

There are enough women that some guys get lucky. When I was in college I actually had those relationships, but they were always unfulfilling. For whatever reasons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And ....... another weird "RPFers hate women" thread arises from the muck.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Just simply stating the facts, as I see them.

A young man starting out right now, is placing his head on a chopping block getting married or co-habitating.

Not worth the risk, I think.

Just simply stating the facts, as I see them.

A young man starting out right now, is placing his head on a chopping block getting married or co-habitating.

Not worth the risk, I think.
    RPFers know women don't bring any value to a partnership. Yeah, we get it.

I know more than a few partnerships, where that is right, they bring nothing to the table except maybe mediocre sex.

This is advice I give my own son by the way.

He is a very focused young man, rapidly achieving the goals he has set out in life.

Nothing would $#@! that up faster than a woman showing up in his life right now.

There is a reason almost all educational institutions, especially higher education, used to be segregated by sex.

ETA - By the way, I'm sorry if this is upsetting to you, I really am.

We, meaning men, did not want this, we did not create this, this wasn't our idea.

I suggest you talk to some the leftist fourth wave feminists that are setting this agenda and claiming to speak for all women.

ETA 2 - And I don't speak for RPF on this, any more than I do on "cop hating" issues. I'm just AF stating my opinion.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-15-2018 at 11:07 PM.

Like sandwiches
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

It's close to what my mother has to say on the subject.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I know more than a few partnerships, where that is right, they bring nothing to the table except maybe mediocre sex.

He is a very focused young man, rapidly achieving the goals he has set out in life.

Nothing would $#@! that up faster than a woman showing up in his life right now.

There is a reason almost all educational institutions, especially higher education, used to be segregated by sex.
    Those evil wommenz hold back the men.

Like I said, we get it.

My son got married last April. Their first baby is due in May. She pushes him harder than I ever did. I'm really happy he's not a miserable woman hating RPFer.

Like I said, we get it.

My son got married last April. Their first baby is due in May. She pushes him harder than I ever did. I'm really happy he's not a miserable woman hating RPFer.
    I'm glad to hear he got a good one, I hope she stays that way.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She pushes him harder than I ever did.
    Do you realize what's going to happen in five, or ten, or twenty years when she gets tired of "pushing" him all the time?

Or what he's going to turn into after twenty years of hen pecking and "pushing"?

Do you honestly think a marriage is going to last in this day and age when all she is there for is constantly push and nag and pester to keep him going?

ETA - I know of more than a few marriages that broke up because of that.

I'm really happy he's not a miserable woman hating RPFer.
    Give it time.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-15-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Their first baby is due in May. ... I'm really happy he's not ... miserable [yet]
    //
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Like I said, we get it.

Eh, I'm being unduly harsh.

I hope everything works out just fine and you have many pleasant years with your new grand-child.

Where did you get that DamianTV hates women? Take it easy with the ad hominem attacks...

I have never experienced guys not approaching me.

Government gives women poor incentives, not unlike the welfare state.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast