Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul assaulted at Kentucky home (UPDATE: 6 broken ribs)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And have been successful in that.

Meanwhile, we sit twiddling our dicks.
    [IMG]C:\Users\jet15\Documents\23131720_2097014960527288 _8809436979990683275_n.jpg[/IMG]
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by liberalnurse View Post
    [IMG]C:\Users\jet15\Documents\23131720_2097014960527288 _8809436979990683275_n.jpg[/IMG]
    This is a link to a file on your computer. Use the "upload" button so it will be hosted at RonPaulForums or upload to another hosting service and link to that.

If you need assistance, we can help.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Zip being purposely contrary for the sake of being contrary. Zip acting like he is having a genuine discussion.

What a gig! Where did I sign up?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Neighbors said they heard the guy screaming that Mexicans are supposed to mow lawns next you are going to make your own tacos before pushing him off.
    That makes no sense. That neighborhood has a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

The shooting at the Congressional baseball game was not charged with terrorism.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fb...rticle/2626616

Damn Zip, I do try to see your side of things, but WTF is wrong with you? The baseball shooter wasn't charged with anything because he's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Zip being purposely contrary for the sake of being contrary. Zip acting like he is having a genuine discussion.

What a gig! Where did I sign up?
    Matters of this nature can be discussed in person in our Haifa office.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Damn Zip, I do try to see your side of things, but WTF is wrong with you? The baseball shooter wasn't charged with anything because he's dead.
    There is no Zippy's side of things. He just relays propaganda without engaging his brain. If you ever felt sorry for him taking too much heat on this forum, this is the point where you should realize you were played for a fool by a little sucker.

Just in from Rands Facebook Page

Kelley and I want to thank everyone once again for your thoughts and prayers for my recovery. While I’m still in a good deal of pain, I will be returning to work in the Senate today, ready to fight for liberty and help move forward with tax cuts in the coming days and weeks.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Matters of this nature can be discussed in person in our Haifa office.

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Interview with Rand.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rand-paul-no-justification-for-hitting-somebody-from-behind-and-breaking-their-ribs/article/2640560

Paul told Secrets that he knew of no motive that would have sparked his neighbor to hit him from behind.

From my perspective, I’m not really too concerned about what someone’s motive is. I’m just concerned that I was attacked from the back and somebody broke six of my ribs and gave me a damaged lung where at least for now I have trouble speaking and breathing and now I’ve hurt for 10 days,” the senator said after arriving back in Washington for a week of critical votes.

Several neighbors reached out to Secrets to reject early claims that the dispute was related to poor landscaping by Paul, and there has never been a complaint about that filed with the community’s homeowners association

The two-term senator said that he hasn’t talked to Boucher in a decade. “My first encounter was basically being hit in the back,” he said. “We’ve never had words over anything, we’ve never had a dispute or discussion or words,” added Paul, who was at the Republicans' Congressional Baseball Game practice when members under fire by a gunman angry at the GOP.
    Paul said in this case, “there is going to be a criminal prosecution,” and felt limited in what he could or wanted to say about the case.
    Seems to lend credence to the political motive.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    “My first encounter was basically being hit in the back,” he said. “We’ve never had words over anything, we’ve never had a dispute or discussion or words,” added Paul,
    So, $#@! you Skaggs.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So, $#@! you Skaggs.
    It should amaze people how quickly he came out to the media with that fake story, until they realize he was an accomplice.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It should amaze people how quickly he came out to the media with that fake story, until they realize he was an accomplice.
    Don't know if he is an accomplice. I don't have those particular facts. But, he's certainly an opportunist.

Don't know if he is an accomplice. I don't have those particular facts. But, he's certainly an opportunist.
    I think that is probably right. A lot of liberal publications seem to use him as a source for backhanded comments.

If Paul wanted to change the style of his mailbox, he had to get approval from Rivergreen’s three-member Architectural Committee. “He didn’t much like that,” Jim Skaggs, Rivergreen’s developer, told me. “He said, ‘I bought the property, it’s my property!’ ” https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/10/06/revenge-rand-paul

“I never took the guy very seriously in his early days,” said Jim Skaggs, a former Warren County Republican Party chairman. “He was sort of a right-wing radical.” https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/u...017169&gwt=pay

Jim Skaggs, a longtime Republican official in Kentucky, said the state’s party establishment was skeptical initially about holding a presidential caucus for the first time, but eventually acquiesced. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/21/u...www.google.com

Happy to hear Randal is doing well and recovering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Happy to hear Randal is doing well and recovering.
    I don't think you will see a photo shopped political meme with him and his injuries (like the hack job), sauntering up to the senate building with an explosion behind him and the meme "Break my ribs, puncture my lung...Can't put me down. Here I come."

photo shopped political meme an explosion behind him "Break my ribs, puncture my lung...Can't put me down. Here I come."
    Can someone with photoshop skills fulfill Phil's wish??

Most of the commentary on this looks good at least on hxtp://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/13/sen-rand-paul-returns-to-capitol-hill-after-brutal-attack.html

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

What kind of world are we living in where Rand has to explain that it's not OK for someone to break his ribs?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think you will see a photo shopped political meme with him and his injuries (like the hack job), sauntering up to the senate building with an explosion behind him and the meme "Break my ribs, puncture my lung...Can't put me down. Here I come."
    Yeah that would be pretty epic.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Thanks for that update. - and also glad for the recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    aggressively anti-GOP . . .
    yes, msm including the Washington Post or NPR are certainly on a drive to stir up the masses -
    remnants of the Clinton machine at work

photo shopped political meme an explosion behind him "Break my ribs, puncture my lung...Can't put me down. Here I come."
    Can someone with photoshop skills fulfill Phil's wish??

Most of the commentary on this looks good at least on hxtp://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/13/sen-rand-paul-returns-to-capitol-hill-after-brutal-attack.html
    I know a bunch of GOP activists who generally fall in line with the GOPe, for whom this event has made Rand a kind of hero.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I know a bunch of GOP activists who generally fall in line with the GOPe, for whom this event has made Rand a kind of hero.
    I don't know about the D's, but I figure most lock-step, neocon R's have grudging respect for Rand because they are gooey Rush Sagbag types that have never ever taken a punch in their lives.

And taking a punch, or worse, is one of their greatest fears because they know, deep down, that they deserve it.

Rand Paul: 'No justification' for 'hitting somebody from behind and breaking their ribs'
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ra...rticle/2640560
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

busybody from HOA

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Everyone hates the guy who shows up to work and does their job and does the right thing. No wonder he eats lunch alone.

Everyone hates the guy who shows up to work and does their job and does the right thing. No wonder he eats lunch alone.
    He should be avoiding all people, as a cold or flu right now could be fatal.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast