Thread: BitChute - Alternative To YouTube Is Out Of The Chute

BitChute - Alternative To YouTube Is Out Of The Chute

Offered as alternative to GooTube, so I posted here.

BitChute is powered by WebTorrent. WebTorrent is an independent project started by Feross Aboukhadijeh in October 2013 and is the first torrent client that works in the browser.
    BitChute is a peer to peer video sharing platform. Its mission is to put people and free speech first. It's free to join and create and upload your own videos to share with others.
    How did this idea come about?

Throughout 2015 and 2016 several prominent YouTubers reported a loss of video monetization when covering certain topics or for having particular opinions. YouTube claimed this was due to tighter enforcement of existing rules, even if true this will restrict the type of content that gets made and is a form of censorship.

Here we believe people should be able to express their opinions and choose their topics. If existing services cannot allow that, then let's make some that will. The question is, how to disrupt a platform as well established as YouTube? It cannot be on their terms; we think we might have an answer, decentralization by torrents and tailored matchups for monetization. *More on the monetization to come soon.

Rather than needing massive data centers with humongous bandwidth costs, torrents depend on many people sharing videos from their home computers. While this has been possible for many years through bit torrent, bit torrent applications have steep learning curves; this site aims to make the torrent experience seamless by working entirely in the web browser.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's see if BitChute can handle an internet staple...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GSPi4t6k4I4O/

That took about 8 minutes to upload.

I wonder if BitChute could handle The Ron Paul Liberty Report...
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 08-29-2017 at 06:47 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Let's see if BitChute can handle an internet staple...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GSPi4t6k4I4O/

That took about 8 minutes to upload.

I wonder if BitChute cold handle The Ron Paul Liberty Report...
    Ask em. The Liberty Report that is.

Hmmm, 8 minutes for that? I don't know anything about this but that seems a bit on the slow side.
    "The Patriarch"

I was able to upload, publish, and get a link. The little calender thingy looks like my test video won't be site-wide until the next day?
    Not sure.
    BitChute has some work to do (hash tag search, etc.), but the ability to finally upload is pretty sweet.

Will have to play around with it a bit and see what kind of upload might break it.
    Ron Paul