Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Cool..hope you have better luck than me . Be sure to post the link.
    YES MA'AM! I'VE ONLY GOT 2 THINGS STOCKED IN MY STORE ATM. I WAS TOO BUSY TO DO STOCKING TOADY. LINK WILL COME AS SOON AS I HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF STUFF TO SELL IN STOCK. ~HUGS~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LIFESKILLS

WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE AND STOPPED AT THE GHETTO THRIFT STORE. I FOUND A COOL MONKEY LAMP.

LIFE SKILL

KAYAKING

WENT TO LAKE SINCLAIR AND PADDLED AROUND THE LAKE FOR A FEW HOURS. THERE'S A BRIDGE I LIKE TO REST UNDER THAT HAS TONS OF MUD SWALLOW NESTS. I LEAN BACK IN MY KAYAK AND WATCH THEM PEEKING OUT OF THEIR LITTLE MUD HUTS. MY SON RUINED IT FOR ME BY REMINDING ME THAT'S A GOOD WAY TO GET $#@! ON.

I ALSO CAME UP WITH A MILLION DOLLAR IDEA ON THE LAKE YESTERDAY. A SUNSCREEN/BUG REPELLENT COMBO SPRAY IN A SMALL CAN THAT FLOATS. I GOT A LITTLE CRISPY OUT THERE AND THE BUGS WERE EATING ME UP.

ON THE WAY HOME, WE STOPPED BY THE HONEY HOLE THRIFT STORE AND IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT. I FOUND A NICE GAP NAVY BLUE COAT WITH CUTE TOGGLES ON THE FRONT. MY SON SAID I LOOKED LIKE PADDINGTON BEAR IN IT BUT HE HAS NO FASHION SENSE. THIS IS COMING FROM THE KID WHO THINKS DRESSING UP IS WEARING HIS T-SHIRT WITH A TUX PRINTED ON IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY...TRYING TO MAINTAIN SOME SEMBLANCE OF SOBRIETY.

MY FLORIDA BROTHER IS IN TOWN FOR MAMA'S WEDDING AND IS ROUNDING UP A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH TO GO OUT AFTER THE REHEARSAL DINNER TONIGHT. MAMA TOLD ME NOT TO SHOW UP AT HER WEDDING TOMORROW HUNG OVER AND LOOKING LIKE I GOT SHOT AT AND MISSED AND $#@! AT AND HIT.

CRAZY BROTHER IS GOING TO BE THE DESIGNATED DRIVER. HE DOESN'T DRINK. IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE BUT HE THINKS UP HIS CRAZY $#@! STONE COLD SOBER.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

LIFE SKILL...ACCEPTING THAT I MAY BE THE ONLY SANE PERSON LEFT IN MY FAMILY.

WENT OUT WITH MY BROTHERS LAST NIGHT AND THE ONE I THOUGHT WAS SANE BUT AN $#@!, TURNS OUT TO BE A CRAZY $#@!. HOW HAVE I NOT NOTICED HIS CRAZY? I GUESS HE WAS OVERSHADOWED BY BY OUR OLDER BROTHERS.

ANYWAY, LAST NIGHT HE SHOWED ME HIS NEW TATTOO. IT'S A FAMILY CREST. OUR NAME ALREADY HAS A CREST BUT HE DECIDED HE DIDN'T LIKE IT SO HE INVENTED HIS OWN FAMILY CREST AND IT'S RIDICULOUS, LOL. HE'S TRYING TO GET EVERYONE IN OUR FAMILY TO GET THE TATTOO. HE PAID FOR HIS SON TO GET ONE AND HE WAS TRYING TO GET ME TO GET ONE AND EVEN OFFERED TO PAY FOR IT. I TOLD HIM, YOU DON'T PUT A BUMPER STICKER ON A MERCEDES.

WHAT MADE IT GET REALLY WEIRD IS MY SUPER CRAZY BROTHER GOT MAD BECAUSE HE THINKS CRAZY FLORIDA BROTHER STOLE SOME OF HIS FB ART FOR THE TATTOO. IT DOES LOOK LIKE THE CRAZY ASS COLLAGE HE PUT TOGETHER TO DOCUMENT THE END OF TIMES BUT IT'S NOT ORIGINAL DRAWINGS, IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF CLIP ART HE PASTED TOGETHER SO I THINK HE SHOULD LET CRAZY FLORIDA BROTHER OFF THE HOOK.

THE TATTOO FEATURES A LION ROARING WITH A STAG HEAD AND THEN THERE'S A HOOF ON A SNAKE. THERE ARE ALSO LOTS OF SQUIGGLES AROUND THE SIDES - THEY HAVE NO SIGNIFICANCE AND ARE PURELY DECORATIVE, I ASKED. MY BROTHER EXPLAINED THE HOOF BELONGS TO THE STAG BUT THEY'RE NOT CONNECTED. I'M NOT SURE HOW ONE IS SUPPOSE TO MAKE THAT LEAP. IT SAYS JE SUIS AT THE TOP AND MY MAIDEN NAME ON THE BOTTOM. I STARTED CALLING HIM BY HIS LAST NAME. I DON'T THINK HE GOT IT. HONESTLY, I'D BE SHOCKED IF HE EVEN KNOWS WHAT JE SUIS MEANS, LOL.

WHEN THEY WEREN'T ARGUING ABOUT THE TATTOO, THEY WERE ARGUING ABOUT WHO MADE MORE MONEY AND WHOSE SON HAD THE BIGGEST FEET. FOR SOME REASON, CRAZY FLORIDA BROTHER IS OBSESSED WITH SHOE SIZE AND GENERALLY CRAZY BROTHER IS NOT TO BE OUTDONE. SERIOUSLY, EVERY CONVERSATION STARTS WITH WHAT SIZE SHOES ARE THE BOYS WEARING? WELL, CONNER (HIS SON) WEARS A SIZE 11. LIKE GROWING A FOOT IS A $#@!ING ACCOMPLISHMENT.

WE ENDED UP DECIDING THAT CRAZY FLORIDA BROTHER IS THE RICHEST SO WE STUCK HIM WITH THE TAB AFTER HE MADE US LOOK AT HOMES HE'S THINKING OF BUYING ON HIS CELLPHONE.

LIFE SKILL

HUNG OVER, TIRED, FEET HURT FROM DANCING IN HOE CAKE SHOES ALL NIGHT BUT MAMA IS FINALLY MARRIED. IT WAS NICE.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFE SKILL...ACCEPTING THAT SUZ MAY BE THE ONLY SANE PERSON LEFT IN HER FAMILY, THAT SAYS A LOT, RIGHT THERE.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

BEST PART OF THE EVENING WAS DURING THE PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION. MY BROTHER (CRAZY $#@!) MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD I'M AFRAID I RUINED THE PHOTO. SO THE PHOTOGRAPHER IS TAKING PICS OF IMMEDIATE FAMILY AND MY ELDERLY UNCLE IS OFF TO THE SIDE TAKING HIS OWN PICS WITH HIS FLIP PHONE. MY BROTHER STARTS HECKLING HIM ABOUT HIS JITTERBUG PHONE NOT KNOWING IT WAS ACTUALLY A JITTERBUG. I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT WAS ACTUALLY SAID (I WAS THREE FIREBALLS AND TWO BEERS IN AT THAT POINT - OPEN BAR) BUT I REMEMBER LAUGHING.

LIFE SKILL - A JOB I CAN DO.

I'M THINKING ABOUT GETTING A JOB. NOW THAT THE KIDS ARE OLDER, IT'S KIND OF LONELY AROUND HERE. I CONSIDERED KROGER BUT MR ANIMAL DOESN'T THINK THAT'S A GOOD IDEA. I WANT TO BE THE PERSON WHO LABELS STUFF. MR A SAYS HE'S NOT SURE THAT'S ACTUALLY A POSITION. PLUS, HE DOESN'T THINK I CAN CONTROL MYSELF WITH A LABEL MAKER.

I ALSO CONSIDERED WORKING FOR MR ANIMAL HE SAID NO. HE THINKS I SHOULD RULE OUT ANY JOBS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ALCOHOL, LABEL MAKERS, COPY MACHINES (I WAS TRYING TO BE SEXY AND BROKE ONE TRYING TO PHOTOCOPY MY ASS AND HE WON'T LET ME LIVE IT DOWN), OR MEDICAL DEVICES (LONG STORY)

HE THINKS I SHOULD DO A COOKING SHOW ON YOUTUBE BUT I HAD AN EPIPHANY WHEN I WAS PROFILE STALKING OCCAM'S BANANA EARLIER AND THOUGHT A YOUTUBE SCIENCE SHOW WOULD BE FUN. I FOUND OUT BANANA'S FLOAT AND THAT LEAD ME TO THINK OF OCCAM'S BANANA (I THOUGHT HE WOULD WANT THAT INFORMATION) AND THAT LEAD ME TO BANANA CLOWN SNAKES *EWWW* AND THAT LEAD ME TO WONDERING WHY THAT BANANA FLOATED AND THAT LEAD ME TO THINKING ABOUT POTASSIUM (I ALSO WONDERED IF MY K WAS OKAY AND MADE A MENTAL NOTE TO ASK MY DOCTOR TO TEST IT) AND THEN I WONDERED IF POTASSIUM WAS THE REASON THE BANANA FLOATED SO I GOOGLED IT AND FOUND OUT POTASSIUM FLOATS AND THEN I FELT LIKE NEWTON IN AN ORCHARD BUT WITH BANANA'S IN A POOL SO I THOUGHT I SHOULD DO A SCIENCE SHOW.

IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD. BILL NYE MAKES A GOOD LIVING DOING IT.

I'M THINKING ABOUT GETTING A JOB. NOW THAT THE KIDS ARE OLDER, IT'S KIND OF LONELY AROUND HERE. I CONSIDERED KROGER BUT MR ANIMAL DOESN'T THINK THAT'S A GOOD IDEA. I WANT TO BE THE PERSON WHO LABELS STUFF. MR A SAYS HE'S NOT SURE THAT'S ACTUALLY A POSITION. PLUS, HE DOESN'T THINK I CAN CONTROL MYSELF WITH A LABEL MAKER.

I ALSO CONSIDERED WORKING FOR MR ANIMAL HE SAID NO. HE THINKS I SHOULD RULE OUT ANY JOBS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ALCOHOL, LABEL MAKERS, COPY MACHINES (I WAS TRYING TO BE SEXY AND BROKE ONE TRYING TO PHOTOCOPY MY ASS AND HE WON'T LET ME LIVE IT DOWN), OR MEDICAL DEVICES (LONG STORY)

HE THINKS I SHOULD DO A COOKING SHOW ON YOUTUBE BUT I HAD AN EPIPHANY WHEN I WAS PROFILE STALKING OCCAM'S BANANA EARLIER AND THOUGHT A YOUTUBE SCIENCE SHOW WOULD BE FUN. I FOUND OUT BANANA'S FLOAT AND THAT LEAD ME TO THINK OF OCCAM'S BANANA (I THOUGHT HE WOULD WANT THAT INFORMATION) AND THAT LEAD ME TO BANANA CLOWN SNAKES *EWWW* AND THAT LEAD ME TO WONDERING WHY THAT BANANA FLOATED AND THAT LEAD ME TO THINKING ABOUT POTASSIUM (I ALSO WONDERED IF MY K WAS OKAY AND MADE A MENTAL NOTE TO ASK MY DOCTOR TO TEST IT) AND THEN I WONDERED IF POTASSIUM WAS THE REASON THE BANANA FLOATED SO I GOOGLED IT AND FOUND OUT POTASSIUM FLOATS AND THEN I FELT LIKE NEWTON IN AN ORCHARD BUT WITH BANANA'S IN A POOL SO I THOUGHT I SHOULD DO A SCIENCE SHOW.

I dont think they label stuff anymore. I think it already comes with a barcode on it but I could be wrong.

THINKING about selling my stuff on consignment at some flea markets. Need a road trip.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3518.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	580.7 KB 
ID:	5767

LIFESKILL: BEGAN EXPERIMENTING WITH ADOBE MUSE. SEEMS INTERESTING.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

ANGELATC CAN HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO SELL STUFF ON TEH WEBBERNETS IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    ANGELATC CAN HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO SELL STUFF ON TEH WEBBERNETS IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.
    I DON'T THINK THE INTERNET IS MY THING WHEN IT COMES TO SELLING. I USE THE PERRY MASON TECHNIQUE AND THAT DOESN'T WORK VERY WELL ONLINE. I WOULDN'T SUBJECT POOR ANGELA TO TRYING TO TEACH ME THE INTERNET BUT IT WAS NICE OF YOU TO OFFER HER SERVICES, LOL.

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY, GETTING READY FOR THE DOOBIE BROTHERS/CHICAGO CONCERT TONIGHT. IT LOOKS LIKE RAIN. I NEED OYARDE TO LAY OFF THE PIE AND BOOZE AND DO A SUN DANCE FOR ME.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    YESTERDAY'S LIFESKILL-BEGAN A VIDME CHANNEL TO EXPAND MY WEBBERNET FOOTPRINT. ALSO INSTALLED ADOBE MUSE, THOUGH IDK HOW TO USE IT YET. ADOBE PACKS ALL KINDS OF INTERESTING THINGS INTO CS NOWADAYS.

LIFESKILL: STARTING A ZAZZLE STORE AT THE BEHEST OF CARLY, ET AL. WILL BE STOCKING ASAP. ALSO DOING MOAR ILLUSTRATOR AND BREAKING FROM PHOTOSHOP ILLUSTRATION FOR A BIT. I FEEL SCALABLE ILLUSTRATION IS GENERALLY A BETTER WAY TO GO. KURWA!

RAIN...

IT'S MESSING UP MUH LIFE. NOT ONLY IS IT JACKING UP MUH POOL, IT RUINED THE CONCERT I WENT TO LAST NIGHT. THE $#@!ING WEATHER CHANNEL SAID NO RAIN BUT WHEN I GOT TO THE SHOW, I NOTICED MOST PEOPLE HAD UMBRELLAS AND GOT A LITTLE NERVOUS. OF COURSE RIGHT NEAR THE END OF THE DOOBIE BROTHERS THE SKY OPENED UP AND I GOT SOAKED. I WAS BUSY GETTING A BEER WHEN IT HAPPENED AND MR ANIMAL WAS SITTING THERE IN THE RAIN GRINNING AT ME. I WAS SO MAD. MR ANIMAL POINTED OUT THAT IT WAS A GOOD THING I WAS DRINKING BUD LIGHT BECAUSE I PROBABLY WOULDN'T NOTICE A LITTLE EXTRA WATER. WE ENDED UP SITTING THERE GETTING DRENCHED FOR TWO CHICAGO SONGS BUT WE HAD TO LEAVE. I GOT COLD AND THE RAIN STARTED COMING DOWN SO HARD, WE COULD BARELY SEE. THEN WE GET IN THE CAR AND MR A WANTS TO GO OUT. I WAS SOAKING WET AND MY SHORTS WERE WHITE - YOU COULD SEE RIGHT THROUGH THEM. NO WAY I'M GOING OUT LIKE THAT. I LET HIM BUY ME A CUP OF COFFEE AT THE RACETRACK, THOUGH.

MR A WAS REALLY CUTE AT THE CONCERT. WHEN WE GOT UP TO GO, THE MAN BEHIND US ASKED IF WE WERE LEAVING (WE HAD BEEN CHATTING WITH THEM) AND MR A TOLD THEM WE HAD TO GO BECAUSE HIS HAIR WAS GETTING MESSED UP.

OH, THERE WAS ONE OLD MAN THERE WHO HAS GONE DOWN AS A PERSONAL HERO. HE MUST REALLY LOVE THE DOOBIE BROTHERS BECAUSE HE WAS DANCING IN THE MUD, SOAKING WET (NO UMBRELLA OR PONCHO - IT WAS TREACHEROUS BECAUSE WE ON A DECENT SLOPE. ), HIS COMB OVER STICKING STRAIGHT UP, WITH A KNEE BRACE AND SOME GERIATRIC SHOES ON - THAT GUY KNEW HOW TO HAVE FUN.

I WAS ALSO ENTERTAINED BY A FAMILY OF LAWN GNOMES WHO SAT NEAR US. I AM NOT KIDDING. IF LAWN GNOMES CAME TO LIFE, THEY WOULD LOOK JUST LIKE THESE PEOPLE. I WANTED TO TALK TO THEM SO BAD BUT THE ONLY THING I COULD THINK TO TALK ABOUT WAS LAWN GNOMES. MR A DIDN'T THINK THAT WOULD BE A GOOD ICEBREAKER (HE SEEMED TO THINK THEY ALREADY KNEW THEY LOOKED LIKE GNOMES) AND TOLD ME IF THEY BEAT ME UP, HE WASN'T GOING TO STOP THEM. HE SAID I WOULD BE ASSING FOR IT. THAT'S WHAT HE CALLS IT WHEN HE THINKS I'M BEING AN ASS.

LIFESKILL-RESIZING THE ILLUSTRATOR ARTBOARD. TURNS OUT ADOBE MAKES A TOOL JUST FOR THAT NAO. :COOL:

1) COMPLAIN THAT IT'S NOT WORTH IT TO TRY TO ELECT AN OUTSIDER AS PRESIDENT, BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT IS NOT THE ONE WHO REALLY CONTROLS THE DEEP STATE APPARATUS

2) BLAME EVERYTHING THE GOVERNMENT DOES THIS FOUR YEARS ON THE PRESIDENT

LIFE SKILLS...

DRYING OUT THE ELECTRICAL AROUND MY POOL AND CLEANING UP THE CIGARETTE MESS. SOMEONE (PROBABLY ME BUT I'M BLAMING SOMEONE) LEFT ASHTRAYS WITH CIGARETTE BUTTS OUTSIDE AND THEY'RE FULL OF WATER. KIND OF GROSS. THE SAME SOMEONE LEFT AN EMPTY WINE BOX, SOME NAIL POLISH REMOVER, A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER, AND ONE OF THE CORDLESS PHONES OUT THERE TO GET RAINED ON.

LIFE SKILLS...

DRYING OUT THE ELECTRICAL AROUND MY POOL AND CLEANING UP THE CIGARETTE MESS. SOMEONE (PROBABLY ME BUT I'M BLAMING SOMEONE) LEFT ASHTRAYS WITH CIGARETTE BUTTS OUTSIDE AND THEY'RE FULL OF WATER. KIND OF GROSS. THE SAME SOMEONE LEFT AN EMPTY WINE BOX, SOME NAIL POLISH REMOVER, A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER, AND ONE OF THE CORDLESS PHONES OUT THERE TO GET RAINED ON.
    Probably the gnomes from the concert.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Probably the gnomes from the concert.
    PROBABLY. THEY LOOKED LIKE PARTIERS. I ALSO FOUND A PAIR OF MR A'S UNDERPANTS OUT THERE. HE MUST'VE INVITED THEM WHEN HE SENT ME ON A BEER RUN. I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME HE GOT IN THE POOL WITH ME. HE MUST'VE BEEN CHUNKY DUNKING WITH SOMEONE.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post
    1) COMPLAIN THAT IT'S NOT WORTH IT TO TRY TO ELECT AN OUTSIDER AS PRESIDENT, BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT IS NOT THE ONE WHO REALLY CONTROLS THE DEEP STATE APPARATUS

2) BLAME EVERYTHING THE GOVERNMENT DOES THIS FOUR YEARS ON THE PRESIDENT
    I LIKE IT
    Do something Danke

TODAY I STACKED A COUPLE RICK OF WOOD .MOVED 4 SPEAKERS AND A QUILT RACK UPSTAIRS. HUNG A SHELF IN THE LEAN TO ON THE OUTBUILDING. NOW IT IS TIME FOR BRATWURSTS .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    TODAY I STACKED A COUPLE RICK OF WOOD .MOVED 4 SPEAKERS AND A QUILT RACK UPSTAIRS. HUNG A SHELF IN THE LEAN TO ON THE OUTBUILDING. NOW IT IS TIME FOR BRATWURSTS .
    SOUNDS LIKE AN AWFUL LOT OF WORK FOR A SUNDAY, UNCLE @oyarde.

SOUNDS LIKE AN AWFUL LOT OF WORK FOR A SUNDAY, UNCLE @oyarde.
    TOO MUCH , I AGREE .
    Do something Danke

LIFESKILLS-MAKING CUSTOM ILLUSTRATION BRUSHES, PAYING BILLS

LIFESKILL TOADY: PAYING BILLS. ADULTING IS BORING AND ANNOYING BUT NECESSARY.

LIFESKILL TOADY: PAYING BILLS. ADULTING IS BORING AND ANNOYING BUT NECESSARY.
    Try doing it for a living

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Try doing it for a living
    kurwaaaaa....

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast