Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Five cops killed by sniper fire at BLM protest in Dallas, suspect dead

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    And how are peaceful protesters responsible for this? Should they not protest? Maybe they should have shielded the cops? You must be a Trump supporter. Trump supporters are dumb as rocks.
    Personally I wouldn't put the responsibility for the deaths on the peaceful protesters, but he does have a point. If you find that your cause is being taken up by the mainstream media, you might want to re-think the actions you are going to take in the name of your cause. This is what happens when you latch onto leftist propaganda. But I realize that the protesters are being mistreated regularly, and so they will latch onto anything anti-police they can. It's just not a good move.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gang life has it's risks and rewards. Hopefully some are led to wisdom through this.

Our son joined, trained, and then immediately split the blue line gang not too long ago.

"I felt like I had a target on my back", was our son's comment, and he knew the exact reasons for it. The conscience can be a wonderful thing, saving you all sorts of grief, or not.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    You might as well say "only a case involving a rich white person will get people to care," but even then, I don't think these people will lose their love of authority and cops. Until the cops start targeting white communities and gunning down white children, well-off white people are going to continue worshipping the police because they see them as a personal army that protects them from the "Other."
    Plenty of innocent white people have been beaten up and shot by police. They just don't get media attention, neither do the VAST MAJORITY no matter what the race. There is definitely a police problem, but I am just wary of the mainstream media to the point where if the leftist media is spending time and effort advocating or defending something, I do some real research before I decide to jump on the bandwagon because they don't make good partners.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"MY BROTHER IS NOT THE SUSPECT" - DALLAS SNIPER MISIDENTIFIED

(Twitter may have literally just saved that man's life.)

He spoke with a reporter earlier before he was named as a suspect.
    His brother was on camera minutes ago saying he gave his empty AR to a cop when the shooting started
    Last edited by goldenequity; 07-07-2016 at 10:45 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Gang life has it's risks and rewards. Hopefully some are led to wisdom through this.

Our son joined, trained, and then immediately split the blue line gang not too long ago.

"I felt like I had a target on my back", was our son's comment, and he knew the exact reasons for it. The conscience can be a wonderful thing, saving you all sorts of grief, or not.
    There are so many stories of officers — who try to speak out against the abuses in their department — being threatened with deadly force and ostracized. Who polices the police? No one. They are above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Plenty of innocent white people have been beaten up and shot by police. They just don't get media attention, neither do the VAST MAJORITY no matter what the race. There is definitely a police problem, but I am just wary of the mainstream media to the point where if the leftist media is spending time and effort advocating or defending something, I do some real research before I decide to jump on the bandwagon because they don't make good partners.
    Sure, I'm not stating that it's exclusive to black people or minorities. Poor whites and minorities have it bad, but we also can't deny that black communities, and black males specifically, are disproportionately targeted, beaten and killed. The statistics back this up. It's no surprise then that the black community would know firsthand how crooked the system is.

I'm not concerned with finding the "perfect" case to fight back against the police, because I don't think there will ever be one. People will find so many different excuses to justify the use of force by the police when cognitive dissonance kicks in. You see it every time when an incident happens. They will try to dig up dirt on the victims to smear them and exonerate the cops in their minds. They don't want to admit that there's a problem.
    Last edited by Antischism; 07-07-2016 at 10:47 PM.

It was a protest about Police Killings.

Seem some folk protest harder.

I will bet every Cop shot had a gun in his hand.
    and that Cops that did not were not.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    "MY BROTHER IS NOT THE SUSPECT" - DALLAS SNIPER MISIDENTIFIED

at this point what difference does it make
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: A fifth officer has died. The second suspect is still on the run. #Dallas

================

US Marshals have arrived #Dallas
    Last edited by goldenequity; 07-07-2016 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    at this point what difference does it make
    Yep, here's the "suspect" when the shots first rang out. You can see him at 0:18 on the right side.

https://twitter.com/dallasnewsphoto/...35966505881600

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yes, the media absolutely has an extremely skewed bias. For instance if the concealed weapon holder that was shot in MN had been white, the media would be blaming him for carrying a concealed weapon and spinning his death as a consequence of the NRA "gun culture".
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Yep, here's the "suspect" when the shots first rang out. You can see him at 0:18 on the right side.

https://twitter.com/dallasnewsphoto/...35966505881600
    And the rabid twits were calling for his arrest.

It will break eventually.. and I do not look forward to it..
    Violence always comes from Government first.. and this could get nasty.

less so if we don't fight each other.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Yes, the media absolutely has an extremely skewed bias. For instance if the concealed weapon holder that was shot in MN had been white, the media would be blaming him for carrying a concealed weapon and spinning his death as a consequence of the NRA "gun culture".
    If you want to attack the media with something that isn't just conjecture, how about their insistence on plastering an innocent man's photo on national television before finding out if he was in fact one of the shooters? That's some real incompetence there.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Alex Jones & guests were talking about Dallas attracting the welfare queens.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Just announced: the two main suspects/shooters are in custody (alive).

=================

EYEWITNESS FOOTAGE:
    "Shooter got out of a black Chevy Tahoe, shot officer execution-style, and walked west toward college area." #Dallas

Last edited by goldenequity; 07-07-2016 at 11:20 PM.

This think is turning into action movie, a supposed car chase has also taken place; now there are at least 3 to 4 shooters involved?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Anyone who applauds this is retarded and might as well be working for the CIA.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Yikes...

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That "person of interest" is seen in a video after first shots and police response..
    He is seen in the crowd.. not shooting anyone. and near police too.
    If you want to attack the media with something that isn't just conjecture, how about their insistence on plastering an innocent man's photo on national television before finding out if he was in fact one of the shooters? That's some real incompetence there.
    The police gave the photo to the media in a press conference and said if you see him, call 911 and we'll "bring him to justice". Not entirely the media's fault. Dallas does have an active Hewey P Newton black gun club that frequently exercises their right to open carry. Tough to be a legal gun owner and be black these days. Where's the NRA? Where's the black gun rights matter?
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

You might as well say "only a case involving a rich white person will get people to care," but even then, I don't think these people will lose their love of authority and cops. Until the cops start targeting white communities and gunning down white children, well-off white people are going to continue worshipping the police because they see them as a personal army that protects them from the "Other."
    Here's a thread about a white, Green Beret who was killed by the Police. Guess what, "white" people didn't care, and the leftist media didn't care either. It's not all about race.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ting-in-Nevada
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

America to John Walsh take your armed security service, your lame restart show "The Hunt", and just GO AWAY!
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Here's a thread about a white, Green Beret who was killed by the Police. Guess what, "white" people didn't care, and the leftist media didn't care either. It's not all about race.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ting-in-Nevada
    Of course white people didn't care. Why is that surprising? The media picks up on these stories when people actually give a $#@! and make noise, which the black community certainly does seeing as their communities have been terrorized by the police for as long as you can think back. Rich white people have a vested interest in propping up the police because they're afraid of the poor and minorities and value authority. The real question is, why weren't white people going out protesting en masse against the police nationwide, or making a big deal about it so it gained traction in the media? They would rather use these incidents as talking points to try diminishing the reality that yes, black people are disproportionately targeted, instead of actually pushing back against the gang in blue.

Furthermore, there are many cases involving black people that don't gain any traction in the mainstream media, either. Hell, the only reason the Trayvon Martin case garnered the attention it did was because his family fought for that attention. In this particular case, a very graphic, disturbing, heartbreaking video exploded on social media. You're playing it off like there aren't multiple factors involved when it comes to gaining media attention, and that couldn't be further from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    The police gave the photo to the media in a press conference and said if you see him, call 911 and we'll "bring him to justice". Not entirely the media's fault. Dallas does have an active Hewey P Newton black gun club that frequently exercises their right to open carry. Tough to be a legal gun owner and be black these days. Where's the NRA? Where's the black gun rights matter?
    Those are good questions, though I'd argue it has always been tough for black people to be legal gun owners. Reagan and the NRA certainly did their part with the Mulford Act, and slaves weren't exactly allowed to carry guns.
    Last edited by Antischism; 07-07-2016 at 11:32 PM.

I will be writing my local congressmen now,,

for at least 4 statues in central down town,,

to honor these brave fallen Officers
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Of course white people didn't care. Why is that surprising?
    I quoted you. You said "white" people won't care unless "white" people are killed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I sure hope the police are going door to door looking for these suspects, they have to be found,,,,

at ALL costs
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Yes. I agree with your attack on the "mainstream" media for incompetence. Your attack is just one example one of many where they rush to judgment in addition to their extremely skewed bias. For other examples of not only the media’s rush to judgment but the media’s continuing to push a false narrative even in the face of indisputable overwhelming evidence to the contrary, there is the media’s runaway with the false accusations against the Duke Lacrosse team members, or the Rolling Stones Univ of Virginia “gang rape” delusion story that the media ran with that was blatantly easily verifiably false on its face, or the “mattress girl” of Columbia University where the media and University worked hand in hand. So yes, if you are looking to attack the media for rush to judgment there is a never-ending list of examples for you to use.

Now the media bias that you refer to as "just conjecture" is anything but. It is a long, continuous, and repeated pattern of recurrent bias. You'd have to either be in total willfully ignorant denial or stranded on a deserted isle not to be aware of such bias. Here are just a few very thoroughly documented research on the MSM anti-gun bias (anti-gun for citizens, not for government agents and elite that is):
    http://www.davekopel.org/Media/MediaBias.htm
    http://www.gunlaws.com/JohnLottMediaBias.htm
    https://www.gunowners.org/sk0301.htm
    http://dailyreckoning.com/bias-against-guns/
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

You're playing it off like there aren't multiple factors involved when it comes to gaining media attention, and that couldn't be further from the truth.
    Project much? You say it's all about race, I say it's not all about race. That means there are multiple "factors", more factors than race.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    This think is turning into action movie, a supposed car chase has also taken place; now there are at least 3 to 4 shooters involved?

Get it?

Too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post

Get it?

Too soon?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is it time yet or is this just a distraction off Hillary?

It's not over.
    3 are in custody including 1 female.
    The remaining shooter is hold up in a parking garage

claiming to have planted bombs to take out more police.
    They are trying to contain him and take him alive.
    It's still ongoing.... they are 'clearing' areas and closing in.

This is their tactical radio communication:

Last edited by goldenequity; 07-08-2016 at 12:30 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast