Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And Hitlery may justly deserve the label.
    A closer look at Huma Abedin and Valerie Jarett might do just that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    ahhh, it all makes sense now. The only way she could win is by running against an incumbent Trump. Devious bastards.
    Trump would start a super pac to help her run in 2020, as it would nearly guarantee him 4 more years.

He is the Head of the executive branch he can order that someone be arrested as long as there is just cause.
    Nope.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Nope.
    That's real crushing argument you have there, I'm convinced.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's real crushing argument you have there, I'm convinced.
    You're the one claiming that the president has this power. From what document does he derive his arrest powers?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

You're the one claiming that the president has this power. From what document does he derive his arrest powers?
    US Constitution:

Article II (Article 2 - Executive)

Section 1

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America...

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

Section 3

he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed

The AG and all law enforcement in the executive branch derive their powers from the President, if he didn't have arrest powers they couldn't either.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The AG and all law enforcement in the executive branch derive their powers from the President
    If that's true, why and how does Title 28 of the US code govern what the DOJ can and cannot do and who they can and cannot arrest?

if he didn't have arrest powers they couldn't either.
    Oh, now the president has arrest powers? Well, why would he order "police officers or the Oathkeepers" to perform the arrest if he can just do it himself?
    Pinochet is the model

If that's true, why and how does Title 28 of the US code govern what the DOJ can and cannot do and who they can and cannot arrest?
    Because congress is placing limits on the executive power.

Oh, now the president has arrest powers? Well, why would he order "police officers or the Oathkeepers" to perform the arrest if he can just do it himself?
    Because he doesn't carry handcuffs.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The President is a citizen of the US. Any citizen may arrest someone if they witness the person actually committing a crime. He could also appoint himself as a Federal LEO.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Its coming,...Hillary 2020. UGH...

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hil...-be-president/

Clinton went on to tout her credentials to prove why she’s qualified to be president.

“The work would be work that I feel very well-prepared for, having been in the Senate for 8 years, having been a diplomat in the State Department. It’s just gonna be a lot of heavy lifting,” she said.

When pressed, she said, “I’m not even going to think about it until we get through this November 6th election about what’s going to happen after that.”

A longtime aide to Hillary Clinton hinted that while it’s unlikely, it’s not impossible that the United States gets a rematch election in 2020. Yes, there seems to be an ever-so-slight chance President Donald Trump could see a familiar foe come his bid for re-election.

The aide, Philippe Reines, made the comments in a Politico piece—titled “How Do You Solve a Problem Like Hillary?”—that examined, in detail, what Clinton’s role might be moving forward in Democratic politics. The former secretary of state has remained in the public eye after her shocking election loss to Trump, and she’s set to soon embark on a speaking tour with her husband, Bill Clinton, the former president. Her future could be appearing at rallies and, importantly, fundraising for Democrats.

“It’s curious why Hillary Clinton’s name isn’t in the mix—either conversationally or in formal polling—as a 2020 candidate,” Reines said. “She’s younger than Donald Trump by a year. She’s younger than Joe Biden by four years. Is it that she’s run before? This would be Bernie Sanders’s second time, and Biden’s third time. Is it lack of support? She had 65 million people vote for her.”

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Its coming,...Hillary 2020. UGH...

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hil...-be-president/

Clinton went on to tout her credentials to prove why she’s qualified to be president.

“The work would be work that I feel very well-prepared for, having been in the Senate for 8 years, having been a diplomat in the State Department. It’s just gonna be a lot of heavy lifting,” she said.

When pressed, she said, “I’m not even going to think about it until we get through this November 6th election about what’s going to happen after that.”

A longtime aide to Hillary Clinton hinted that while it’s unlikely, it’s not impossible that the United States gets a rematch election in 2020. Yes, there seems to be an ever-so-slight chance President Donald Trump could see a familiar foe come his bid for re-election.

The aide, Philippe Reines, made the comments in a Politico piece—titled “How Do You Solve a Problem Like Hillary?”—that examined, in detail, what Clinton’s role might be moving forward in Democratic politics. The former secretary of state has remained in the public eye after her shocking election loss to Trump, and she’s set to soon embark on a speaking tour with her husband, Bill Clinton, the former president. Her future could be appearing at rallies and, importantly, fundraising for Democrats.

“It’s curious why Hillary Clinton’s name isn’t in the mix—either conversationally or in formal polling—as a 2020 candidate,” Reines said. “She’s younger than Donald Trump by a year. She’s younger than Joe Biden by four years. Is it that she’s run before? This would be Bernie Sanders’s second time, and Biden’s third time. Is it lack of support? She had 65 million people vote for her.”
    Trump's second term is guaranteed and so is a red wave in 2020.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It is about time we get a seasoned politician back in the oval office! We have been on a downhill spiral starting with a junior senator and then a person with no political experience. Thank goodness Hillary is ready and willing to serve the American People in their darkest hour.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    It is about time we get a seasoned politician back in the oval office! We have been on a downhill spiral starting with a junior senator and then a person with no political experience. Thank goodness Hillary is ready and willing to serve the American People in their darkest hour.
    Hillary is exactly the kind of person who would make our current problems seem like a picnic.

Part of me wants her to run again just so she can lose for a third time.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Part of me wants her to run again just so she can lose for a third time.
    Like the Buffalo Bills.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Tracey Martin, a former travel chef for the Clintons during their time in the White House, said in a radio interview with WBEN's Tome Bauerle that Hillary, in a moment of anger, referred to a black man as, "That n---er!"
    In the interview, Martin told the radio host, "I was doing an event at the Elizabeth Taylor Medical Center in Washington, which is an HIV AIDS clinic, and I was doing a tea prior to the public press party, and that was with Mrs. Clinton and Mrs. Jacques Chriac, the former president of France's wife. A gentleman of color came in with something and it did not please [Clinton] the way it was, and when he walked out she says, 'That...' and then she uses the n-word."

According to Martin, racist comments were not uncommon coming from Hillary during his time with the Clintons.
    "You know, they think nothing of it because there's not press around," Martin told the host. "After you've been around them long enough, whether it be the Clintons or the Kennedys or whoever, once they feel comfortable with you their guard is let down."
    Martin's Linkden page, which displays a profile pic of him with Hillary (below), says that he's worked for both the Clintons and the Kennedys, as well as cooking for many other heads of state.

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/10033...chase-stephens

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Tracey Martin, a former travel chef for the Clintons during their time in the White House, said in a radio interview with WBEN's Tome Bauerle that Hillary, in a moment of anger, referred to a black man as, "That n---er!"
    In the interview, Martin told the radio host, "I was doing an event at the Elizabeth Taylor Medical Center in Washington, which is an HIV AIDS clinic, and I was doing a tea prior to the public press party, and that was with Mrs. Clinton and Mrs. Jacques Chriac, the former president of France's wife. A gentleman of color came in with something and it did not please [Clinton] the way it was, and when he walked out she says, 'That...' and then she uses the n-word."

According to Martin, racist comments were not uncommon coming from Hillary during his time with the Clintons.
    "You know, they think nothing of it because there's not press around," Martin told the host. "After you've been around them long enough, whether it be the Clintons or the Kennedys or whoever, once they feel comfortable with you their guard is let down."
    Martin's Linkden page, which displays a profile pic of him with Hillary (below), says that he's worked for both the Clintons and the Kennedys, as well as cooking for many other heads of state.

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/10033...chase-stephens
    Martin claimed that within 48 hours of giving the radio interview, his phone was hacked and his apartment was broken into at 3 a.m. The radio host said that his family received an odd voicemail message from a number that WikiLeaks exposed as a DNC phone number. Bauerle also said that the person who hired Martin to work for the Clintons died suspiciously from a hiking accident.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary...ain-1541963599

Mrs. Clinton has a 75% approval rating among Democrats, an unfinished mission to be the first female president, and a personal grievance against Mr. Trump, whose supporters pilloried her with chants of “Lock her up!” This must be avenged.

Expect Hillary 4.0 to come out swinging. She has decisively to win those Iowa caucus-goers who have never warmed up to her. They will see her now as strong, partisan, left-leaning and all-Democrat—the one with the guts, experience and steely-eyed determination to defeat Mr. Trump. She has had two years to go over what she did wrong and how to take him on again.

The real reason she wants to run. Its a personal grievance against Trump. Like McCain, shes butt hurt and a sore loser.

Hillary Clinton sucks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hillary Clinton sucks.
    No she doesn't.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The best shot the left has to take out Trump is Bernie Sanders. Everyone else who dare does head-to-head against Trump ends up looking like a fool. Bernie is a fool, but not in the embarrassing sense.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary...ain-1541963599

Mrs. Clinton has a 75% approval rating among Democrats, an unfinished mission to be the first female president, and a personal grievance against Mr. Trump, whose supporters pilloried her with chants of “Lock her up!” This must be avenged.

Expect Hillary 4.0 to come out swinging. She has decisively to win those Iowa caucus-goers who have never warmed up to her. They will see her now as strong, partisan, left-leaning and all-Democrat—the one with the guts, experience and steely-eyed determination to defeat Mr. Trump. She has had two years to go over what she did wrong and how to take him on again.

The real reason she wants to run. Its a personal grievance against Trump. Like McCain, shes butt hurt and a sore loser.
    Trump will be overjoyed.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I hope Hillary Clinton gets so severely injured that can won't be able to suck dick anymore.

Calvin Coolidge

And as someone here posted once, "It would be epic to see Hillary and Trump do a live debate, then in front of a national audience Trump has her arrested while on stage. Would be the most epic debate ever".

Wish I could take credit for that but that's an awesome idea.

And as someone here posted once, "It would be epic to see Hillary and Trump do a live debate, then in front of a national audience Trump has her arrested while on stage. Would be the most epic debate ever".

Wish I could take credit for that but that's an awesome idea.
    As chief executive he has arrest powers, he should bring handcuffs and slap them on himself.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

As chief executive he has arrest powers, he should bring handcuffs and slap them on himself.
    That would be meddling in an election only to squash his opponent. He would be obstructing an election.

Go for it, you only live once. Wish Ron Paul would've been there to debate Trump last time.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    That would be meddling in an election only to squash his opponent. He would be obstructing an election.
    Yes, we all know that the Constitution gives presidential candidates absolute immunity from arrest and prosecution.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Would that be self incriminating? and then pardon himself? or Pence would?
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 11-15-2018 at 07:01 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast